• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! DM Upgrade

Whelp... I knew I would need to make this thread. I promised people I would do this a while ago, and I don't want to lie to them and avoid discussing it at least until I gather enough evidence to make a list of scans . Yes, I'll do this even though I know I need a break from this site...[sigh] . Anyways.... I don't have all of the evidence (My hardrive wiped about at least 100 of the scans for DM... I only have 5 of the GX scans now. But I do accutely remember the scans and what most of them contained : The reason why it's a CRT is because I'll be looking for the scans while discussing the below bullet points. If revisions come from the scans that will eventually be provided, it may result in a revision. Hence, why I want to make this a CRT instead of a Discussion Thread.

This is the WIP of the "possible" revisions I plan to make to Yugi's Anime Profile . I'm not going to include the "2-C" stuff until this is discussed thoroughly and agreed/debunked . The important stuff:

Description of Feats:

• Milennium World is a pocket realm that contains a starry sky and consistent day to night changes via the sun rotating around Egypt/The Planet. So, this is very likely a 4-A feat. As very knowledgable people of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters know, this is a pocket dimension created by the Millennium Puzzle. We know this because it's contained within the Millennium Puzzle, and to find it Yugi and Co [Joey,Tristian,Tea,etc] needed to enter the Puzzle to try to find the door that contains said pocket-dimension.
  • This isn't even the full size of the full pocket dimension of the Millennium Puzzle (One) , because it's just one of the pocket-dimensions within one of endless doors of the Puzzle, and it's heavily implied to be Infinite/Endless . This may or may not upgrade it to High 3-A... Maybe even Low 2-C depending on interpretation of a few scans concerning the Puzzle's inner workings. But I'm not very concerned/"gung-ho" about this and this will be the last thing I'll gather evidence for.
  • The above 4-A feat is consistent with Shadi's implied feat of creating a space w/ countless stars (Capsule Monsters) . The Millennium Puzzle is implied to be far superior to the Millennium Key.
  • Millennium World also has space-time inside of it as well,because reversing time was shown to affect it. So, Space-Time Manipulation as a possibility for The Millennium Puzzle.
  • Alexander, once trapped inside of the Millennium Puzzle in Capsule Monsters, refers to the Pocket Dimension as "without end" implying it's endless in size.
  • A Weakened Leviathan (Yu-Gi-Oh! DM) was stated to be capable of destroying the Spirit World. The first time we see the Spirit World in the episode this was stated it contained a starry sky.
Who Scales ? (Duel Monsters)

• Kisara (This girl ) : (Her monster ka, Blue Eyes White Dragon , Has the combined power of The Three Egyptian God Cards. Stated that her monster ka energy is incalculable by the Priests, who knew of the Full Power of The True Egyptian God Cards (Who are far superior to the Sealed Egyptian Gods portrayed between S1 & S4, who scale well above the Millennium Items, which have a 4-A to High 3-A to Low 2-C feat by themselves. )
  • Yugi (S3) : Resisted the Orichalcos Level III , which Level I overwhelmed the Sealed Egyptian God Cards.
  • Yugi (S5): Held his own and defeated Atem. Even in World of Memories, handily defeated Bakura's ka who defeated Obelisk the Tormentor and absorbed it's ka into his own, which already was the equal to Obelisk . Gave Atem enough power, while essentialy having none, to summon The Winged Dragon of Ra. )
  • Dartz (Commands the Orichalcos and Leviathan. Forced Yugi to unlock some of his power as the Pharaoh to defeat him, which the likes of the previous antagonists couldn't) .
  • Atem (Defeated Zorc in the past. Deflected Zorc's blast like nothing and had the ka energy to summon the Egyptian Gods and fuse them into Horakthy)
  • Dark Magician (Stalemated Bakura's ka for a great deal of time, and after becoming a duel monster spirit was besting it in battle until Bakura started playing smart)
  • Zorc ( Defeated the Egyptian Gods without issue . Was only defeated by Stem and the Egyptian Gods )
  • Great Priests ( They are Millennium Item Users )

Bump. @Setsuna Thank you for the agreement.

You can technically argue for far higher since throughout all of Yugioh Yugi & Atem are referred to as the Strongest Duelists ( In Saikyo Card Battle, even with Post-Zarc Yuya there: Yugi , Judai , and Yusei are referred to be far stronger duelists than he is ) ... And Duelist Strength is consistently used as a energy source, highlighted in GX (Absorbing Dueling Power through duels fir a nefarious purpose by Proffessor Cobra) , Dark Side of Dimensions ( Kaiba used it to attempt to travel to the Afterlife ) , & 5D's (ARK Cradle & The Satelite Incident specifically about that problem) specifically. However, I'm uncertain if I should use that source , but it's closely connected to the canon... So... Shrug

And No I'm not mentioning GX (yet) because then it gets complicated if the Low 2-C / 2-C stuff is legitimate.... Because S5 Judai is FAR weaker than S2-3 Yugi/Atem and S3-4 Yusei due to Bonds Beyond Time and the True Graduation Duel

Yeah, DM still needs that upgrade.

Its just the fact that some people just havent watched Season 4, they just flat out use magic cards in real life and summon (at least 5-B) monsters without even needing to sacrifice.

After watching Capsule monsters on my little vacation, redirecting Mental attacks to the millenium puzzle and the armors (And the skills those armors have) should 100% be added to anime Yugi.

Back