• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You've come to kill the clown? NO! CLOWN KILLS YOU! (0-1-0)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Well after all the Fullmetal Alchemist threads, it was bound to happen. It was honestly between him or Alex Louis Armstrong due to both being mostly melee fighters and I just thought Scar would fit better on account of his haxes.
Scar vs Tricky the Clown
  • Speed is equalized
  • Regular Tricky used
  • Starting distance was 5 meters
The Nameless : 0

The Clown : 1

Incon : 0
jacob-marquez-asset.jpg
14e.jpg

Last edited:
Almost 4 months and still no arguments? That's sad...
Well, you know what they say: "Be the change you want to see in the world."

Scar scales around 0,49 tons while Tricky scales around 0,26 tons, so not even a 2x gap in AP.
Since they are pretty relative in power and speed is equalized, let's take a look at their abilities.

I'll break their advantages down starting with Tricky, he has:
  • Higher mobility thanks to teleports
  • Higher endurance thanks to his zed physiology(Type 1,2 and 7 immortality)
  • Can revive at least once
  • More stamina(Superhuman>Peak Human)
  • WAY bigger lifting strenght(50>10)
  • Stupidly high versatility due to the improbability drive
  • Possibly, although he doesn't used it much in-character, Genius intelligence
  • He won't play around as much since his opponent isn't Hank

Scar has:
  • Actual martial arts training
  • More mental stability (not insane)
  • Small AP advantage
  • Deconstruction allows him to soft-counter Tricky's immortality
  • Smarter unless you consider Tricky's genius intelligence
  • Tricky doesn't exploit his most powerful HAX(Reality Warping) to it's fullest during combat
  • Stealth Mastery and minor Danmaku (Well, not really)

The two start out in each other's line of sight, so stealth won't help Scar as Tricky, ruthless as he is, is unlikely to let him escape the fight. (But he IS likely to summon a building to trap Scar, as I explain later in this text)

His minor danmaku also wouldn't help Scar here since Tricky has acess to the Tac Bar, which would likely allow him to avoid the bullet-like small constructs.

I think the fight would start cqc until either start using their powers, like Scar deconstructing Tricky's weapons or Tricky summoning a building full of grunts to tire Scar further.
It's worth mentioning that if Tricky traps Scar inside the building, it would give him a great opportunity to use his stealth on Tricky if he also enters the building.
(Although it's also possible that Tricky just... waits outside the building until Scar exits)

I haven't watch Fullmetal Alchemist in years so I don't remember how likely it is for Scar to attack the head of his enemies, but if he does go for the head Tricky would be very screwed.

- He won't play around as much since his opponent isn't Hank
Elaborating further on that point, Tricky is a bloodthirsty killer but he's more sadistic when fighting Hank.
A good example is episode 5, after tossing Hank away he just grabbed Jebus by the throat and killed him quickly by cutting his head in half. No reviving his opponent nor giving them a chance of defending themselves, just straight to business.

It could go either way really, each character could finish the battle with a single well landed hit, I just think Tricky has a slightly better chance.

I haven't watch Fullmetal Alchemist in years so I don't remember how likely it is for Scar to attack the head of his enemies, but if he does go for the head Tricky would be very screwed.
Tricky would be fine even if Scar did. Tricky has endured gunshots to the head, having the top of his head sliced clean off, having a axe lodged halfway through his skull, and the improbability drive was completely fine.

Back