• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A pair of kaiju meets the CLOWN KILLS YOU!!! (0-2-0)

Dude, don't understand me wrong, but this thread died long ago.

Anyways, i'm voting to Tricky, i have already gave my reasons when he was accepted as multiple times weaker in the wiki, i have absolutelly no reason to change my mind

Anyways, i'm voting to Tricky, i have already gave my reasons when he was accepted as multiple times weaker in the wiki, i have absolutelly no reason to change my mind
Your reasons were based off of misconceptions which were already rectified. You should probably re-read the thread and see what's wrong with them

Your reasons were based off of misconceptions which were already rectified. You should probably re-read the thread and see what's wrong with them
Tricky is willing to win, he has the stats advantage, and like i said before he is pretty ressistant to fatal wounds, he is also more skilled. He doesn't use his hax on people in general but there are cases of him dropping buildings on them (won't gonna kill Kumonga but will gonna distract it with agents). The parts about Tricky using hax were wrong i agree that he won't going to use them in-character (at least not instantly) but he has the majority of advantages in here. Kumonga's apperantly have regen but it's page doesn't show how fast they can regen. Also was this incap battle or a fight to death?

Tricky is willing to win, he has the stats advantage, and like i said before he is pretty ressistant to fatal wounds, he is also more skilled. He doesn't use his hax on people in general but there are cases of him dropping buildings on them (won't gonna kill Kumonga but will gonna distract it with agents). The parts about Tricky using hax were wrong i agree that he won't going to use them in-character (at least not instantly) but he has the majority of advantages in here. Kumonga's apperantly have regen but it's page doesn't show how fast they can regen. Also was this incap battle or a fight to death?
I'll try to explain the regen of Kumonga. It's more like a reanimation than anything. The creature inside them, Hanenga, basically lets them live post-death. That's basically the regeneration there.

What is a "bump" and why are you typing it so much?

Anyways, I guess I'll go with Tricky.
That guy is a total psycho and is also really hard to kill + he has a slight advantage in AP(not a big enough difference to be one sided but still big enough to make an impact in the outcome)

I was also going to say that Tricky has better hax but after all that discussion in the first page I don't even know if his hax are standard or not...

What is a "bump" and why are you typing it so much?
It's essentially a filler comment posted on a thread every 12 hours or more to ensure that it doesn't fall to obscurity
That guy is a total psycho
I don't see how that helps in this
and is also really hard to kill
So are the kaiju
he has a slight advantage in AP
This on the other hand I will concede in

Sorry for the wait, I was rewatching Madness Combat and studying the characters a little.

I won't cover his HAX since that was already discussed previously.

Tricky has a higher mobility thanks to his teleports, this and the fact that he is smaller could give him an advantage in dodging

Another thing worth mentioning is that Tricky has a way higher LS(50>5) so he can just rip Kumonga apart in a physical confrontation.

And now about Kumonga.
What do you want to know? They're pretty simple with their most notable abilities being resurrection and flying
There's two things I want to know.
First thing:
For what I understood the kaiju can only reanimate itself thanks to Hanenga, a creature who lives inside of them. And that brings me to my question: Can Hanenga be killed?
For example: if Tricky cuts Kumonga in tiny pieces with his danger sign and Hanenga tries to reanimate it, can Tricky eliminate Hanenga before they can revive Kumonga?
Since, from what I saw, it takes some time for the reanimation to be completed.

Second thing:
It's about their radiation manipulation, how does that work?
Is it a passive thing like an aura or can they attack with it like energy beams?

For example: if Tricky cuts Kumonga in tiny pieces with his danger sign and Hanenga tries to reanimate it, can Tricky eliminate Hanenga before they can revive Kumonga?
Without prior knowledge, probably not. I'm pretty sure it has caught opponents off-guard with it
Is it a passive thing like an aura or can they attack with it like energy beams?
Pretty sure it's passive, from what little clips I've found, they don't have energy beams. Not sure how potent it is

Without prior knowledge, probably not. I'm pretty sure it has caught opponents off-guard with it
So Tricky's best chance is incap, but considering that he prefers to kill his enemies... Yup, that fight will be long.
Pretty sure it's passive, from what little clips I've found, they don't have energy beams. Not sure how potent it is
I didn't see resistance to radiation manipulation on Tricky's profile so that can give Kumonga a big help.
It won't instakill obviously, but it will damage/weaken Tricky overtime.

Tricky can't kill Kumonga while Kumonga possibly can, it will take a really long time but they can.
I'm really unsure on the winner but... I think I'll choose Tricky

I think their wincons would be the follow:
Kumonga wincon is to tire/weaken Tricky down enough to try and finish him off.
  • Very risky since they have similar stamina.
  • Tricky's higher LS could be a problem since Kumonga only has physical attacks.
  • Tricky is more likely to get pissed off first.

Tricky's wincon is to eventually give up on killing them and go for an incap with his HAXs.
  • Kumonga can destroy the buildings Tricky creates.
  • kumonga can fly, so creating holes underneath them won't work at first.
  • I'm not sure if probability manipulation will help him here.

I think it is slightly more likely for Tricky to win. He could rip Kumonga's wings off with his LS and then trap them in a hole or something like that.

By the way, how many votes do we have?

Back