• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YouTube Web Series Inclusion Requirements

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Is there a set subscriber/view amount the channel of a web series needs to have in order for it to be included on the wiki? For reference, say I was going to include some YouTube web series in the future where each video only has a few tens-hundreds of thousands of views and a few thousand subscribers, yet it tells an original story and does not show licensed characters from other series in it. Would it be allowed to be here, or should it go to the FC/OC wiki?

so... Mystery Skulls could be allowed?
the creator of the animations is in collaboration with the original creator of the songs, so it is technically official

Last edited:
I know this post is kinda old, but i suppose some could be allowed, i thought about adding the killer from "No Through Road" since the first video gained around 2.4M views so i guess it counts.

Back