• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Character version: 8-C, Higher with Hardening for Eren. 8-C, higher with 20% for Deku.

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent.

State of mind: In character, but willing to kill.

Knowledge of the other character/verse: No prior knowledge of each other.

Preparation time: None.

Equipment: Standard equipment.

Eren Yeager Vote:

1515377733 attack-on-titan-31-eren-transforms

Izuku Midoriya Vote:

Deku

That's what I could find quickly. I'm currently watching the series so I didn't want to spend too much time on any profiles in case of spoilers. There could be a calc with a higher result out there

Okay so Eren has a starting AP and dura advantage of 4x, with his Hardening being durable enough to not be damaged by attacks of that level

So Eren starts out as a Titan in this key, right? If so, I really don't think Deku has much chance here, espacially if Eren has the AP/Dura advantage. He's gonna know that hitting the legs will be his best bet, but from there his targets are gonna be normal human weakspots, which on titans is gonna be worthless. Another thingis as far as Deku is concerned, Eren's gonna look like another Nomu, with three distinct quirks, Gigantification, Hardening and Regenerationn. I'm not sure if that will help or hinder Deku in this considering his past experince with the nomus.

deku was able to deduce how Mirio's quirk worked after seeing him in combat one time... deku will figure it out quickly. However, Does Eren have the speed to keep up? Subsonic and Sonic reaction speeds vs massively hypersonic? Deku can hit those weakpoints and will hit him in the back of the neck. I think too many people underestimate Deku's intellect.

Mido+1

How exactly will Deku figure out that he needs to kill Eren to defeat his titan body if he never even sees Eren? Let along get past Eren's massive durability advantage and Regenerationn?

Deku isnt Massively Hypersonic, he's Transonic, likely Supersonic with 20%

Deku isnt going to look at the Attack Titan and just randomly think "Huh, i bet there's a human in the nape of its neck that i have to kill if i want to beat this guy", there's nothing to indicate that Eren is the weak point or gives away how its power works

Eren is 4x stronger and more durable, and his Hardeing makes it so people who can harm him normally cant even scratch him

I'm not underestimating Deku's intellect at all, but they need sharp blades and high speeds to kill titans for a reason, and Eren can harden to make himself even tougher. Deku won't go for the back aof the neck right way, there's no reason too. A giant character is going to have much easier to hit weakspots as far as Deku is concerned. Also Eren has supersonic reactions and Deku's highest speeds are supersonic. Speed's not much of an issue, otherwise it might have been equalized.

Edit: Weekly the ninja strikes again.

In character Eren has grabbed the back of his neck in fights to protect it. You are downplaying Mido's intellect. Mido still outspeeds and can deduce how it works. He did this with muscular, stain, even bakugo figured out how blackmist worked by seeing it one time. Hardening works great but how long can he keep it up? Mido has higher stam based on the wiki, and this

Constant, wide-scale use of his hardening can overwhelm him and make him weak.

I think it would be close but the stam difference and intellect difference gives mido the edge. Plus smaller faster target etc, and mido has large/giants in his verse so he would be more accustomed to this, as he is an expert on Mt. Lady who is larger than most titans.

Not post timeskip he doesnt, he can just harden his nape at will with his Hardening, he doesnt need to block it with his hands anymore. Hardening lasts until Eren turns it off or until its destroyed, which so far has only been done by a High 8-C character.

Yes, that is a pre-timeskip weakness: Though these weaknesses appear to have diminished significantly after the timeskip

Mt. Lady doesnt have Regenerationn nor is she as strong as Eren

Post timeskip Eren doesnt protect his nape with his hands because he can harden his nape at will, he has no reason to give away his weak point

I love how when arguing using Attack on Titan characters you can tell immediately who has actually read the manga and who has just watched the anime

I give it to deku 5.1/10 times. Mido's intellect, speed, and stam give him an edge. Mido has tons of places to hide and strategize. If it was a different battlefield I think it could go in Eren's favor.

Yeah, ok. That was my next question. If Eren can just harden his nape, and doesn't waste much stamina, then Deku's intellect isn't a huge help.

Kappatalism said:
I give it to deku 5.1/10 times. Mido's intellect, speed, and stam give him an edge. Mido has tons of places to hide and strategize. If it was a different battlefield I think it could go in Eren's favor.
Intillect wont help when Post timeskip Eren doesnt blatantly give away his weakness by covering his nape with his hands

Their speed is literally the same, theyre both baseline supersonic

Their stamina is basically the same

Youre going to need better reasoning

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Yeah, ok. That was my next question. If Eren can just harden his nape, and doesn't waste much stamina, then Deku's intellect isn't a huge help.
The stam difference and time limit Eren has is the key. Metropolis has too many large buildings to hide behind. Mido outpaces, out stams, and out thinks. If it was a smaller city like Deku's home/Eren's home. Eren's AP is building+/higher, so he would still have trouble with large builings, even with hardening

Eren and Mido are both Supersonic, Mido doesnt have the speed to outpace

Post timeskip Eren's stamina is far superior to his pre-timeskip self who could stay in his titan form for hours before even starting to train his stamina in titan form

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/4/4a/Transform.png/revision/latest?cb=20180619033147'][IMG alt="Transform said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/4/4a/Transform.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20180619033147[/IMG][/URL]
WeeklyBattles"]
Kappatalism said:
If he goes out of titan form mido can end before he can retransform
Eren can re transform instantly
Transform2
pretty sure it takes a couple seconds based on post time skip manga. We can tell by using gravitational constant...

@Kappa Eren got out of his titan form and jumped and long before he hit the ground he had fully transformed

Eren struggles with large buildings in metropolis, and it restricts his AP/Dura advantange because mido can outlast and outthink.

WeeklyBattles said:
Eren and Mido are both Supersonic, Mido doesnt have the speed to outpace
Post timeskip Eren's stamina is far superior to his pre-timeskip self who could stay in his titan form for hours before even starting to train his stamina in titan form
eren is supersonic, and slower, in just reactions. Mido has supersonic travel speed. Thats the advantage, he would exchange momentarily and regroup. Mido doesnt walk up to him and just get hit lmao.

Why would buildings restrict his AP and durability? Buildings dont normally have power nullification or statistics reduction.

Also you seem to think that Eren is mindless in his titan state if you think that Mido can just outthink him

None of your reasoning would actually give Deku an advantage in this fight. Basically the only advantage he has here is that he can run a bit faster but thats all, Eren is equal or superior in every other category.

Back