• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Waifu is running away from a creepy stalker

OK WHERE THE HELL IS THAT GOD DAMN EMBEDDED SOUND TRACK THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THAT THING HAS OVERPOWERED MY MUSIC

Monarch Laciel said:
OK WHERE THE HELL IS THAT GOD DAMN EMBEDDED SOUND TRACK THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THAT THING HAS OVERPOWERED MY MUSIC
It's like a code thing that is placed in source text. It's like [play!@3y-1~soundcound link ~s*7^4]

Obviously that isn't the actuall command.

ALRFY code the shit out of it to play shinno's theme so RIP your music this music is epic too to see if waifu can survive

• SNIFF
Meanies, i'm OUT

• Asks Shinno to give him a hug

@wil Yuno will go HELLA more insane being near this guy (though god form its the opposite he doesn't give two ***** lel)

What if yandere goddess is in love with you ?

I have no one I care about in this world so she can kill anyone she wants, but since I won't even bother with others there wouldn't be a problem.

Shinno makes no difference between a man and a woman

He'd probably chase both sexes.

Also the guy basically screwed the life of a woman to the point she thinks women are weak while men are strong

He did it for the lolz

And that's just some his "casual stuff"

He loves violence done to him and given to others by him so probably *******.

Btw, he's basically the despair and evil on a 2-B scale.

Back