• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Waifu is running away from a creepy stalker

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
Shinno be creepy
Shinno Akikage, who was getting bored by chasing his love Sera Mizuki~, decided to stalk another girl, which happened to be your waifu!

What does happen?

• Speed is Equalized
  • S :Your waifu doesn't even need you, you pathetic excuse of a male
  • A : Your waifu is gonna do good
  • B : Your waifu has a chance
  • C : Your waifu is...forever stalked
  • D : Noms on your waifu
Note:Just click on the pic, it will lead you to his profile

considering the page hasn't even been made on the wiki yet,

I should really consider making it.

@Monarch fanfic characters are not allowed (Yes Brein is...COME AT ME BRUH)

Now...your true waifu or out

And no he cannot destroy non-existence

Hmmmm

I don't really have any other waifu than Breinhard.... (who is totally real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

Yeah ok, my waifu is fine, seeing as he can't destroy that which does not exist

Oh...your waifu doesn't exist because you accidentaly erased her in the Corrupt a Wish thread via that stoopid wish of yours

Priceless.

Pffft. The creep can stalk all he wants, my Waifu won't even noticed his existence anyway. Just like how you walks in the park and there is an ant in front of you.

He mainly cares for causing despair, Homura has been in hopeless situation many many times and she still as determine as even. She has reached her goal.

Well anyway there isn't many female characters that REALLY love to call them my waifus, i am harem man not many leave impression on me but if i have to choose well :

Saber

Have mercy plz .....

well shiori has infinite posibilities...and if mibu finds out on stalk RIP shinno

unless saber hides in avalon she will likely live instead of COME AT ME knight style aka yolo mode

i really could just ask marie to hug shinno to death and things are fine :v

Back