• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verses updates!

Not only are the main cast from the series That One Mute Girl is completed (except April), but I thought to think outside the box and made an article list template for CuteSpud's verses.

They're on the verse pages of "A Girl in All Boy School" and That One Mute Girl" repectively.

So, I'm starting to run out of fumes regarding making "Dark Hood" for this period. As such, after Chapter 8, I'm going on hiatus for at least a few months. Maybe I'll chip away at Chapter 9 a bit, or maybe I'll even work on some other ABO-Verse content, but it won't be nearly as often as now.

I'm currently contemplating mass deleting all of my character profiles on FC/OC & re-writing everything

Pros:
  • I'll get to improve on all of my stories, and get them to a level of quality that I actually like & that I'm comfortable with releasing
  • New powerscaling for each character
Cons:
  • There goes the last 4 years of work & powerscaling, as well as a legit noticable chunk of characters on FC/OC (I've made ~2% of the pages on FC/OC)
Will the ReximusMaximus/Primal purge actually happen? Idk, maybe

I already deleted Oscar Qualls as I'm re-writing that story, so I might finish that before I start any purges

From experience, i'd recommend not deleting them while you're revamping them. To me it felt like a good motivation to get my updates get done faster seeing profiles i deemed "not good enough" and it also helpful to reference yourself to your old work to see what you liked and what you didn't

Back