• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can 4975 be invisible to its targets? if so, then its Astral Projection may pose a threat with its planetary range.

Can 4975 be invisible to its targets? if so, then its Astral Projection may pose a threat with its planetary range.
It is invisible to its targets up and until it attacks, once it enters the attack phase of its feeding cycle, Invisibility(and Intangibility) goes off for the target and they can see it

It is invisible to its targets up and until it attacks, once it enters the attack phase of its feeding cycle, Invisibility(and Intangibility) goes off for the target and they can see it
Seeing as it's an abandoned warehouse, Billy might use his arsenal to shoot at it all the while 4975 attacks him with its projections.

Seeing as it's an abandoned warehouse, Billy might use his arsenal to shoot at it all the while 4975 attacks him with its projections.
It did this before the foundation captured it without its projections, so it'd have invisibility and Intangibility on it's own AKA Butcher is playing the long-and sanity- game

It did this before the foundation captured it without its projections, so it'd have invisibility and Intangibility on it's own AKA Butcher is playing the long-and sanity- game
Butcher doesn't have any enhanced senses, would he even have time to prepare for extra equipment here? Explosion Manip may or may not work on intangibility.

Butcher doesn't have any enhanced senses, would he even have time to prepare for extra equipment here? Explosion Manip may or may not work on intangibility.
Seeing as the low-end time we've seen 4975 attack is over 4 entire ******* months, butch would inadvertently have prep time.

And no an explosion wouldn't work, 4975 doesn't have Elemental Intangibility it has just regular old "normal attacks pass through it" Intangibility

Last edited:
Seeing as the low-end time we've seen 4975 attack is over 4 entire ******* months, butch would inadvertently have prep time.
Billy has halothane, can 4975 stand up to that?

And no an explosion wouldn't work, 4975 doesn't have Elemental Intangibility it has just regular old "normal attacks pass through it" Intangibility
Either 4975 keeps distance at using projections while being invisible/intangible due to significantly higher stamina until it reveals itself then Billy might be exhausted by then.

Billy has halothane, can 4975 stand up to that?

Either 4975 keeps distance at using projections while being invisible/intangible due to significantly higher stamina until it reveals itself then Billy might be exhausted by then.
He'd be effecting himself as well since 4975 starts its attacks at close range

You don't seem to understand, 4975's Intangibility also applies to itself, no Projection required. Butcher also doesn't need to not exhaust himself since 4975 will be attacking after several months

4975 has no forms of immortality, so Butcher could just, ya know, shoot it once it attacks lol
That's also what I've implied, see I'm kinda stuck on stamina as 4975 has superhuman stamina for stalking up to 10 months while Billy only has peak human, seeing as his stamina involved injuries he should be able to last the coming months and once 4975 becomes not invisible and intangible, then Billy would just move in with the range advantage, 4975 could use its projections as a range advantage too.

That's also what I've implied, see I'm kinda stuck on stamina as 4975 has superhuman stamina for stalking up to 10 months while Billy only has peak human, seeing as his stamina involved injuries he should be able to last the coming months and once 4975 becomes not invisible and intangible, then Billy would just move in with the range advantage, 4975 could use its projections as a range advantage too.
Ya see discussions like this is why I wanted to make 4975 matches, but Butch should be able to sleep while being stalked right?

Ya see discussions like this is why I wanted to make 4975 matches, but Butch should be able to sleep while being stalked right?
Indeed, it would be almost like the match of Rainbow Dash and Dr. Kondraki, but this time, they both won't be exhausted as much, though isn't Billy at least 9-B due to weapons?

Indeed, it would be almost like the match of Rainbow Dash and Dr. Kondraki, but this time, they both won't be exhausted as much, though isn't Billy at least 9-B due to weapons?
He is, although I'd note that 4975 seems to attack from the back

I'll have to say that its times up for Billy, its superior LS, and the tactic of moving behind him will catch him off-guard.

Back