• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your not making Dancing Better, Your just making Online Shooter Games Worse!

First of all Fortnite dude ranges should be changed really but uuuuh.

Pretty sure Fortnite player is technically more experienced, has more variety, more weapons at their disposable, better hax when it comes down to it as well, and much more killing intent.

tho lemme check AP values real quick because I remember Fortnite players being decently high

Hank is higher than light weapons. The heavier weapons that are still 9-A are higher than Hanks stuff tho.

No sure about experience tbh. That is a weird thing to think about.

1,674,000,000 joules from what I see. Oof. That's higher than I thought.

I would kinda argue hank has similar if not better training and skill if anything now that I think of it. He typically bodies martial artists, a Texas ranger, and military, plus what training he would have gotten in military. Plus the training from Cotton, which taught him some military stuff. I would debatably say he has better experience technically since far more is shown on screen. Hanks been learning how to shoot guns since he was a kid and has a lot of training.

Oh wait your right. That needs to be fixed then. Major oof. Let's not include those weapons then here. Since that's just mislabeled

well voting Default as he has a lot more ways of controlling the Fight then Hank does (Building, Flying, Rift-To-Go Etc) and The Player has more ways to prevent what Hank can do with stuff like the (Boogie Bombs, Shadow Stones ect)

Okay hank may know how to shoot a gun but that doesn't mean he's calm under fire when there are actual live bulkets heading towards him, nor does it mean that he has experience in an actual combat situation unlike a Fortnite player who is a beefy soldier kinda dude. Gonna digress on that tho.

The Fortnite player also just has more general versatility than most of the things than Hank has on his person, as well as building walls and traps and structures that Hank either won't think about shooting (don't think it's too in character of him to shoot down an entire building), or will take too long to shoot down which allows Fortnite dude to get either closer, build up like a smart person (pro Fortnite strats), or just stalk out hank until he has to reload, and then unleash hell on him.

not only that but if this fight somehow becomes close ranger Fortnite player practically wins immediately with the Boogie Bomb to kill combo or some of his dura negating hax. The homing attack that is Captain America's shield, which should be comparable to the stormbreaker in-game, is also going to mess up Hank quite a bit.

Overall, I think Fortnite man has sheer versatility, arguably more skill, probably(?) more range with sniper rifles, undoubtedly more experience in an actual real time combat situation, and the hax to win if the fight gets up close. Also I think he might be smarter, even.

Hold up on voting first. I can definitely argue that a Boogie bomb won't do much. He would have to be way to close to actually utilize it. But Jacky is right. Their range needs to be updated. Cause currently. They are 10s of meters. Hank is Hundreds of meters.

Buttersamuri said:
Hold up on voting first. I can definitely argue that a Boogie bomb won't do much. He would have to be way to close to actually utilize it. But Jacky is right. Their range needs to be updated. Cause currently. They are 10s of meters. Hank is Hundreds of meters.
well The Boogie Bomb can actually be used from far away, i did it all the time to people and then just spray them down from where i was standing

well The Boogie Bomb can actually be used from far away, i did it all the time to people and then just shoot them from where i was standing

Still would have to be way to close range to use it without being shot. It's not the best idea to use. Even if hank gets tagged by it. He is dancing. Fortnite guy has a series of bullets in him though. It wouldn't be a good idea for either to try and run up close.

I mean he can realistically block the bullets by building walls. Fortnite player, along with everything else I said, has a ton of mobility options that'll leave Hank's head spinning.

Jackythejack said:
I mean he can realistically block the bullets by building walls. Fortnite player, along with everything else I said, has a ton of mobility options that'll leave Hank's head spinning.
He wouldn't be able to toss that boogie bomb out and then build a tower in time before the bullets tagged him. I'm just saying up close is not a good idea. If one tries to get up close, the other would use that against them

Doesn't really have to be getting up close. Just build a tower, or build walls to block bullets while moving closer to hank, which...I think is a thing actual Fortnite players do. I don't watch gameplay of it obviously.

I just think that FN has way too many options and much more going for him than Hank which is arguable experience and an AP advantage and somewhat skill advantage.

I never said he couldn't do it at a distance. Of course he could. My only point here is close range is not a good option. The closer he gets, the more likely he is gonna get shot. I ain't even arguing if Hank wins or not. I'm just trying to defend the case that hank does have at least a decently good chance.

You can think that all you want but your argument for that ain't all that compelling. I can't see much going for Hank here and we aren't even implying he has to go close range. He really just doesn't.

Your argument that he wouldn't get shot that close really doesn't compel much either. Hank has a spread shot gun, which frankly if he is too close, that's gonna do him a good deal of damage. Yes. He can build his towers and walls to defend a shot. And from a distance that would work. But if he is too close, that guns faster than his tower building.

Okay but you're focusing too much on my getting close argument which isn't the basis for my entire argument and instead you're only focusing on one little part of it

Buttersamuri said:
I never said he couldn't do it at a distance. Of course he could. My only point here is close range is not a good option. The closer he gets, the more likely he is gonna get shot.
Again. That was my point. I was just trying to defend off that getting close was not a good idea. that's all. Nothing else. I have already said that was what I was doing. I'm not defending hank winning or losing. I'm defending that close up is not a good idea.

I honestly am not sure what it should be. Assume from hella higher than it is at. I've heard dozens, hundreds, and thousands. Since talking shots from the sky.

Hundreds with most weaponry, possibly thousands with a sniper rifle and such.

But mostly should have hundreds with rifles and dozens with pistols and shotguns and such

Don't act like you haven't ever done a spite fight.

Yea. I know. They got knocked down a good peg. I still helped undo a good massive amount of his losses.

Back