• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite verse becomes a sims dlc.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
The Watcher discovers your favourite verse.

It, however, does not try to solo it. Instead they will just try to play around with it, read the qoute on it's page to get an idea of how. It also brings it's Avatar with it.

What happens?

Marvel Comics

This thread happens: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2333625?useskin=oasis

My Hero Academia

The Player completely flips the League of Villains on their heads. Like, Shigaraki just wakes one morning ready to make a new plan to kill All Might and he's thinking 'alright, maybe if I just- wait why can't I control my body? Why am I shopping for interior decorating? Why am I applying for an office job? What is happening!?!?!' It's even weirder from the hero's perspective.

Todoroki: Hello, dad.

Endeavor, suddenly wearing an 'I love my son' shirt and a baseball cap: Hello, my boy! Great job today! A bought tickets, want to catch a movie?

Todoroki: (silent existential crisis because his dad is actually acting like a dad)

Also, the Player starts playing match maker with random people, so Izuku comes home to see All for One flirting with his mother.

More to come soon.

All Might: What's wrong Young Midoriya? You seem troubled.

Izuku: I don't know. It feels like everything I know is a lie. Mineta's not acting creepy, Kacchan's being nice to people, and my mom is marrying All for One!

All Might: That is weird. By the way, Aizawa and I are getting married next week.

Izuku: No! Not you too! Why is everyone acting weird?!?!?!

Truly, sims is best verse, objectively.

I mean, the embodiment of death impreganates people who try to fight it.

He meets another mkre evil version of itself, and then proceed to either ignore each other and take their own worlds to play with, or they keep slapping one another without either being able to kill the other.

Sim would get a few timelines where they posses mainly friks and do what the anomaly did, then they start playing around a tad bit more.

The sim might just make dusttale canon for all I know.

I doubt it would sell it's soul to chara, but a multiverse bust stripping them of their games might force 'em to. That would also likely give the watcher dt to boot.

Steven Universe

Yellow Diamond: Blue! Where are you!?

Blue: I'm buying soup.

Yellow: What's soup?

Blue: I don't know but I'm buying it.

Yellow: Why?

Blue: Because I lost control of my body some time ago and I don't know how- oh, this one's 50% off.

Yellow: That's it, I'm calling White. *disconnects*

• five minutes later
Yellow: I can't find her, where is she?

Blue, peddling a massive shopping cart filled with soup: I don't know.

• She passes Garnet, whose brain has apparently crashed at the sight of Blue Diamond casually buying soup at the supermarket
  • Meanwhile
Steven: By the power invested in me by the State of Delmarva, I pronounce man and gem! You may kiss the Diamond!

• White leans down to give Greg a peck on the cheek, nearly smothering the poor man with her giant lips
Rose, inside Steven's gem: Greg, what the hell!

• The crowd erupts into cheers, with both gems and humans celebrating this magic matrimony

Something about Ganondorf and Link fanfictions

If The Legend of Zelda was invaded by the Watcher..

Probably just Breath of the Wild except with more shopping and less goddamn teleporting wizards.

I have the feeling the watcher would be abused pretty badly, it does depend where they drop off tough.

Wonder how well their sim could do tough. They are pretty haxed.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I have the feeling the watcher would be abused pretty badly, it does depend where they drop off tough.
Wonder how well their sim could do tough. They are pretty haxed.
Nah, I could totally see the DM saying. "Nope sorry you can't start with a high level character you have to make a new one and set it to level 1" and then the DM just deletes the Sim. That would be really funny. Because from what is sounds like The Watcher is kind of a jerk.

The Watcher isn't any more of a jerk than any player controlled character. They work their avatars down to the bone, but that's kinda true for most player characters.

Yes, you can killl your sim by making them run with scissors (And killing you is the only thing the object can do. Which makes me question why it was put into the sims).

I kinda doubt that you aren't allowed to use a high level character right away, especially since the Sim isn't that high level.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The Watcher isn't any more of a jerk than any player controlled character. They work their avatars down to the bone, but that's kinda true for most player characters.
Yes, you can killl your sim by making them run with scissors (And killing you is the only thing the object can do. Which makes me question why it was put into the sims).

I kinda doubt that you aren't allowed to use a high level character right away, especially since the Sim isn't that high level.
Characters aren't building level until level 7. Time stop is literally an end game spell. Wizards get a lot of the same stuff but they need the time and gold for that stuff.

The most evil thing done by it canonically is forcing people to be productive parts of society and creating humanity.

Both of those are horrendous acts, but still.

GreyFang82 said:
Characters aren't building level until level 7. Time stop is literally an end game spell. Wizards get a lot of the same stuff but they need the time and gold for that stuff.
Yeah, but the Sim is ridicolously slow, lacking in resistances, plus it's most haxxed magic is more akin to alchemy of kinds (You need several objects for it to work, stuff that can be pretty limited)

Yeah, but that's composite sim. If the player started with a normal Sim and had them work up to that level it might be fine.

I mean, I guess?

Even basic sim can have ridicolouslyany powers like vampirism amd being aliens and all thay genetic stuff.

And the watcher also has the power to bestow any new power they come across.

Note that the following only takes canonical actions of the watcher, puts a character together based on that, and goes against several meta-rules of the SCP site. This kinda falls in the preferred option and deus ex machina, but this is what I see would actually happen, not what would be the most befitting for the setting.

And ha-ha, xxx **** joke.

SCP-XXX

Item #: SCP-XXX

Object Class: Thaumiel

Special Containment Procedures: Due to SCP-XXX's nature and agreements reached on first contact, no active containment is actively in use beyond termination procedures should it break the rules set on first contact.

SCP-XXX-1 are to be allowed to freely move around within SCP-XXX-5. The activity of every instance of SCP-XXX-1 must be monitored at all times, and are to be cut off from the internet and social media. In-case a scientist or researcher were to become SCP-XXX-1, they are to be moved to site [REDACTED] and continue their studies.

SCP-XXX-2, 3 and 4 are to be moved to moved to site [REDACTED].

SCP-XXX-5 is to be cut off from the rest of the world, and any proof of it's existence is to be removed from all non-authorized personal and the rest of the world.

Description: SCP-XXX is an incorporeal, invisible and seemingly higher dimensional entity self-proclaiming to be a deity. It's cults represent it with an eye (identical to the eye used to denote religious nations in the game Spore, whenever a coincidence due to the simplicity of the representation, or SCP-XXX's act is unknown) and call it "The Watcher". It also seems to be associated with a constellation, named the eye of the watcher by it's cultist.

SCP-XXX was first recorded by dr. [REDACTED] has been recorded of being able to compel and plain seize control over people's actions, and is it's main method of interaction with the world. While it has showcased the ability to affect animals and even technology, it seems to prefer controlling humanoids. Said subjects are to be refereed to as SCP-XXX-1.

SCP-XXX-1, identifying as "sim" instead of human, appear human in both physiology and mentality. SCP-XXX-1 showcase extreme development speed, and the "peak specimen" showcased extreme physical strength, speed and the ability to manipulate emotions. They showcase the ability to develop at an extreme speed. When controlled since birth (most often achieved through being an offspring of other SCP-XXX-1s), they can reach intelligence high enough to be comparable to most scientists within the foundation. Their development is highly specific, and leaves other abilities that should also increase unaffected. For example, them training in martial arts can allow them to become as skilled as world champions in weeks, but remain completely unchanged in physical strength.

SCP-XXX-2 apear to be, and self-identify as, vampires. They have extremely enhanced strength, speed and development speed compared to other sim, but their powers and weaknesses seem to change depending personal choice, varying from weakness to the sun to uncontrollable hunger for blood. Their only set abilities appear to be the unability to age beyond the age of 20, accelerated development, and the ability to turn others into SCP-XXX-2.

SCP-XXX-3 appear to be, and self-identify as, werewolves. They have incredible physical strength, being able to squeeze coal into a diamond. SCP-XXX-3 act much more feral, despite often having superhuman intelligence, and prefer to eat with their hands and hunt in groups. They have the ability to smell anything they have once smelled from hundreds of meters away with precision, and can hear noises up to 45 kHz. They have the ability to transform into a bi-pedal wolfs, increasing their strength further, but becoming much less intelligent.

SCP-XXX-1, 2 and 3 become SCP-XXX-4 upon death. SCP-XXX-4 appears to be a humanoid, semi-transparent ghost. They are capable of becoming intangible at will, and can "enter" objects, making them float, breaking them and controlling them in case of technology and humans.

SCP-XXX-5 is a city located in America, [REDACTED]. It has been created by SCP-XXX to house SCP-XXX 1. It is on a constant change to fit it's inhabitants wishes, and is completely self-sustaining.

Addendum XXX-A:

<Begin Log, skip to 00h-04m-32s>

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: You have controlled dr.ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê to research you, and have possessed subject D-032 to communicate, yes?

SCP-XXX-1: Yes.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Why? How and how did you know the location of this site, and the identity of Dr.ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê?

SCP-XXX-1: I wish to reach an agreement. I merely looked for the part of the world with most new content, and chose a random doctor to seize control over.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: "New content"? And an agreement on what?

SCP-XXX-1: New content, yes. And an agreement so that I help you containing your toys, and I keep playing with my own without you harassing them.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: What is within this new content that made you want to make an agreement? And what are the toys you talk about?

SCP-XXX-1: You, a few infinities more universes that I asked for, and several beings that are as much beyond me as I am beyond you. Except you seem to be doing pretty well at not dying and becoming their plaything, so I guessed I could learn and adapt, no? As for my toys, your speaking with one right now.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: ...What beings are you talking about? And are you suggesting that we allow you to take humans to play with?

SCP-XXX-1: The rapist dude seems a good enough example. And your foundation is the last thing that should even try to take the moral high-ground. I'm sure you would like to have a small army enforced by a higher being to stop that lizard from ripping out your throat after all, hardly less effective than throwing D class personnel at it. I can just make my own little city and force my little toys in there until you need our help.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: ...Do you claim to be able to kill the lizard?

SCP-XXX-1: I haven't claimed that, nor will I. It would just adapt and brainwash me back instead, I imagine. But I can just make my toys strong enough to slap it hard enough to incapacitate it long enough to put back into it's acid bath. The Regenerationn tends to take rather long when not in danger from what it seems. I could easily stop the shy guy and such entities tough, maybe even neutralize them. And I could also make you some engineers that can repair your clockwork.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: So you wish to become a... thaumiel?

SCP-XXX-1: Yes. Now, please ask your superiors. Your opinions aren't worth my time.

<End Log>

Note: This has been the most direct XXX has gotten to us, and will probably stay so. While it is delivering on it's promise to help us, it should be kept as a last resort. It only helps us to figure out how we didn't die yet, and we don' need another higher dimensional being to want us dead. The only thing that eases my nerves with it as is is that no-one here has the barest ******* idea of how we didn't die.

Can we just add in favorite verses?

Kengan Asura

TOURNAMENT ARCS!!!

One Punch Man

World destruction and monsterification? Seems to be just fine. Just add in some heroes. Lots of property damage though.

Back