• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite Non-Mainstream series plot explained with as little context as possible

Local domestic terrorist strikes fear in the hearts of all with explosives, potatoes and atomic wedgies. Fugitive was last seen luring a local football team to their death by trapping them int a carnival fun house filled with deadly traps.

A story of a bunch of random people that are unknowingly interwined in a massive plot where they are all the main characters and the story spans from the 1700s to the 2000s, and continues on in other stories that are indirectly related and happening within the same verse.

Yo PTS, it's that manga you told me about and Kengan Asura, how much money do I get paid?

Some hobo became a god but he didn't want to become a god, so he made everyone go kill each other in kid games, then everyone dies, the end

Caveman Storytelling 101: A tale about mammoths and demons

A world full of ****** up monsters that are so powerful and can lead the world to destruction that they made their world about games.

2 perverted siblings take over a kingdom and start a conquest while harassing a local princess

Worst dnd party ever

Philosophy: Bitchslapping Shonen and Heroes 101: An autobiography by a baldie

Finances: Why you should or should not become a delivery man 101: An autobiography by a baldie

Mr Bean, the terrorist and parasite edition "Gosh I sure hope I'm doing the right thing"

How to make a monster harem by being shitty at secret keeping

Punching your way through everything, including making a harem.

Help, we only used to do fight scenes but now we can't even progress in our story.

Anarchist enforcers goes off ranting about equality and friendship.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Two perverted siblings take over a kingdom and start a conquest while harassing a local princess.
That sounds like one of those really weird headlines.

Back