• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters are attacked by a generic puella magi

Randomlamdom

They/Them
Some generic puella magi confronts your characters and attempts to kill them, 1 on 1, can she do it?
She’ll be using a spear and has 100 meter range with energy projection, speed equal

Round 1: she is 7-c, scale to 6.66 kiloton

Round 2: she is 7-b, scale to 50 megaton

Round 3: she is 6-c, scale to 5.59 gigaton

Asriel?
Eh no, I know that she resist to SM, but she would be crushed by just AP.

William Afton: doesn't come back.

Scarlet King: future outerversal character vs 6-C lets goooo💀

Doomslayer: oof.

Scout TF2: Holy Mackerel TF2 solos.

Goblin Slayer: oof.

The Nameless King: Small Country level vs Island character gg.

The Grand Master Solomon (Die): He will probably play with her until he sees that she doesn't follow any of the rules that "he"(Die) created, and just subdue her with his Law hax to adapt She existence to Die's world.

Die characters are 8-B at best, so he won't take long time to come to that conclusion since she has Durability.

Since the whole mind hax revision with numbers has me confused about how it works now just going to ask, does her mind hax bypass a layer of resistance?
When did this revision happen exactly? People talk about it but I can't find any concluded thread on the matter at all. We talked about removing numbers but it wasn't ever agreed upon or implemented to my knowledge.

As for layers, she can amp her mind-hax to bypass one layer.

When did this revision happen exactly? People talk about it but I can't find any concluded thread on the matter at all. We talked about removing numbers but it wasn't ever agreed upon or implemented to my knowledge.

As for layers, she can amp her mind-hax to bypass one layer.
Looking at this thread numbers still count, either way with numbers and bypassing a layer taylor haxes though it doesn't really matter since even without it she would win

nah he'd probably have already uploaded five backups of his consciousness into a quantum supercomputer and he'll create the matrix and people will argue about whether all the previous fnaf games took place in a simulation or not
glitchtrap returns (he's now controlling a corpse (inside of a old rabbit suit) (its very creative))

Back