• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character gets a random power.

Roronoa Zoro gets Memory Absorption. I could imagine Zoro cutting a swordsman with his blades, and gaining some of their memories and skills.

Boa Hancock gets Greed Manipulation. This is interesting. Perhaps Hancock would be empowered by her desire for Luffy if that qualifies as greed? Otherwise, I could see her getting stronger from the greed of other pirates and potentially the greed of anyone that wants her bounty.

Hibana from Fire Force gets Transformation Field Projection. Well, she would frequently describe people she saw as beneath her as gravel. Now I guess she can legitimately turn them into gravel.

Tsunade gets Speed Storage. Imagine her storing Madara's speed and then blitzing him with it. That'd be hilarious.

Future Trunks gets Earth Energy Manipulation. So he can be a living Genki-dama. That'll be helpful against the Androids. Speaking of Androids...

Android 18 gets Remote Teleportation. OK, so maybe Trunks won't have as easy of a time with the Androids as I thought. She could just warp away any attacks that are strong enough to damage or even kill her back toward Trunks. Or warp Trunks into space and kill him. Though in the Tournament of Power, that'd be super helpful, ngl.

Android 21 gets Draining Field Projection. Well, she doesn't need those wave things to nerf the Z-Fighters. Now she can do that by existing.

Spider-Man gets Lust Embodiment. Well, judging from how Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, Liz Allen, Felicia Hardy and even Carol Danvers at one point were interested in Peter, I thought he already was that.

Portgas D. Ace gets Accuracy Manipulation...hehehehehehe. How's Akainu gonna hit him now? Yeeeeah, I have a feeling we'll see my dude in Wano.

Spike Spiegel gets Future Manipulation...I suppose he gets to choose if he was really alive.

Kamina gets Radiation Artillery. I mean, depending on the power of it, they might not even need Lagan....he might not even die...why is every anime death being prevented this way?

Thor (MCU) gets Branch Generation...well I suppose he doesn't need Groot to make his handle.

Hawks (MHA) gets uh... "The ability to possess the physical body of a robot with death-based abilities." Well uh...neat.

Kirishima (ALSO Mha) gets "The power to trigger nuclear detonation via molecular expansion."...guess who wins the sports festival? You guessed it! Mineta!

Mr Compress (I swear this is my last MHA character) gets Paper Attacks...uh...okay Kanye, very cool.

Iroh (ATLA) gets Poisonous bow construction? I mean, oddly specific, but :/

Azula (ATLA) gets Supernatural Stamina. I mean, personally, I would dare say she already had that.

Toph (ATLA) gets "The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of astronomical object."...and people still try to argue that Bumi is the strongest earthbender...people still try to argue Yue is the moon and not Toph, smh.

Tanjiro gets "Power to separate and disperse into a swarm of butterflies." Ah yes, THIS is the key to defeating Muzan.

Zenitsu can manipulate air boundaries...pretty neat ig.

Inosuke can make liquid constructs...I mean, I doubt he would even use this if he could, maybe remaking his blades out of his blood? Idk. Nice to have though.

Nezuko can....interact with...tilted surfaces...better than others....why do I even do this?

Ah yes, a pretty solid list...wait. There's one person I forgot

I have the power to...."The power to move, act and run on one's hands."...

Me who can already do a handstand: Screw this.

Edit: (Forgot Shigeo) Shigeo Kageyama can create weapons that cannot be defended against by any means. Hehe, you love to see espers screwed over like this every now and then.

The Flash (Post-Flashpoint) gets Wereprimate Physiology. Gorilla Grodd be like "say sike right now". But for real, imagine an Oozaru or Gorilla Flash running toward you. That'd actually be helpful for things like the Infinite Mass Punch, since the mass of a gorilla would increase his striking power by a good margin.

Garou from One Punch Man gets Cold Magic. Knowing Garou, he'd find some way to utilize this in combat and probably use it to create a set of martial arts techniques. Probably would have been useful against Genos.

Psykos from One Punch Man gets Divine Sight. Imagine her seeing through the eyes of God in OPM. That type of stuff would probably be super helpful when preparing to take down Tatsumaki and such.

Lars Alexandersson from Tekken gets Laser Whip Generation. I don't know why he'd need a laser whip, but OK...? I guess he has better range in combat now and can infuse it with his lightning to electocute opponents?

Anna Williams from Tekken gets Electric Shield Construction. Well, that renders a lot of Heihachi's attacks as completely ineffective.

Uhh, that's all I've got for now.

I thought of more.

Hazard from the Arrowverse gets Totality Connection. Uhh, how's Barry supposed to stop this? Let's put her up against the CW's Anti-Monitor and see what happens lol

Bulma from Dragon Ball gets Existential Plane Manipulation. I don't even think the Omni-King can "create, shape and manipulate primordial planes of existence that host fundamental force/energy/domain that flows through the cosmos and binds the principles that the planes serves as an essential aspect to universal existence and the worlds connected to it"... She'd be stronk.

Chi-Chi from Dragon Ball gets Archmage Physiology. Moro who?

#2: Yep, and what's more pretty early in story.
#3: Same as above, and he can even do it with many things.
#4: Hmm, maybe he can if is counted as a power of one of his light ghost? Maybe in a future he could do it more easely after eating someone with light powers or if he develop the luminous thing that he already have. So yeah, is not completely sure if he can't do this but I suppose it can work.

In general, it was as expected, this game is hard with how ******* weird Van is.

Last edited:
Back