• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character gets a random power.

@EnderLord8
I tried finding something that Van definitely don't have (as far I now) and this were the results:
1. Prehensility Manipulation, already have.
2. Size Reduction, hmm, I think he have this? Maybe with specific things or parts, but should have this.
3. Archetype:Mythic Villain, undoubtedty have this.
4. Synergy Detection, have this.
5. Rhyming Spell Casting, yes? Not completely sure, but maybe, specially if is counted something like Yell or things from the Demon King.
6. Ballistic Telekinesis, shouldn't have this, this is what Hecatoncheir do ans so far I remember Van can't do it... or maybe he could but wasn't as good as him? Now I have doubt, for the moment I'm gonna think he can't.

@EnderLord8
I tried finding something that Van definitely don't have (as far I now) and this were the results:
1. Prehensility Manipulation, already have.
2. Size Reduction, hmm, I think he have this? Maybe with specific things or parts, but should have this.
3. Archetype:Mythic Villain, undoubtedty have this.
4. Synergy Detection, have this.
5. Rhyming Spell Casting, yes? Not completely sure, but maybe, specially if is counted something like Yell or things from the Demon King.
6. Ballistic Telekinesis, shouldn't have this, this is what Hecatoncheir do ans so far I remember Van can't do it... or maybe he could but wasn't as good as him? Now I have doubt, for the moment I'm gonna think he can't.
I think he can do that, with his magic without attribute, but I'm not sure

I think he can do that, with his magic without attribute, but I'm not sure
Shit, right, the magic without attribute, I completely forgot that, I only thought in the Death Magic. Then yeah, that added to the lightly memorie about he able to do the same as Hecatoncheir but not as well as him, mean that he have that ability.

Damn Van, your compability with this game is terrible.

KH Sora got... this, that's going to break the plot for sure, if the teleportation didn't, or otherwise be redundant with Aero

Spongebob got this, I don't think it will change much

Barney the Dinosaur got this, quite useful for reckless kids I guess, but beyond that it won't be used that much

Last edited:

All I can imagine now is Springtrap having the same powers as that guy from Rick and Morty. XD Good Luck trapping him in that Burning Building now bitches! XD

I don't even think the Omni-King can "create, shape and manipulate primordial planes of existence that host fundamental force/energy/domain that flows through the cosmos and binds the principles that the planes serves as an essential aspect to universal existence and the worlds connected to it"... She'd be stronk.
I somehow misread Omni-King as Ox-King.

I don't think it was ever confirmed that madoka ever beat walpurgisnacht in 1st timeline or if w just left after destroying the city

okay my fav character isnt in the wiki beacause a guy who starts with A and i cant mention because i will be in problem keep changing the standards and pulling fake arguments that they buyed for reasons...
okay joseph joestar gets....this

okay my fav character isnt in the wiki beacause a guy who starts with A and i cant mention because i will be in problem keep changing the standards and pulling fake arguments that they buyed for reasons...
LOL he can run backwards now. moon walk nigerundayo

he becomes even better at using the secret joestar technique

Jellal Fernandez gains Shinso Physiology holy shit! He would be broken and over powered! Since this variation is similar to Moka, Rachel Alucard, and Arcueid.

Ragna the Bloodedge gains Luck Absorption this is probably the best thing since he has such shitty luck and by absorbing Terumi’s luck he might actually not mess up. Honestly Ragna is broken OP but he has horrible luck and with this good luck he might be unstoppable.

Itachi Uchiha gains Selective Invulnerability Jesus! Itachi is now pretty much Doomsday!

okay the terrarian isnt my favorite character but is the MC of one of my favorite games of all time so... space-time-Aura that is usefull i guess now he can avoid getting one shotted by a slime in hardcore so yeah...

Back