• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character as an SCP (Redux)

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
This is a remake of an old Fun and Games thread I made way back about your favorite character as an SCP.

Let me explain for those unfamiliar with SCP.

The SCP Foundation is a fictional organization that contains and studies anomalous objects in order to prevent widespread panic and protect humanity. The acronym stands for Secure, Contain, Protect.

In this thread, we're assuming that your favorite character is an anomaly that has caught the attention of the Foundation and write an SCP File for them.

Here is a writing guide in the SCP Website for hiw to write ab SCP file. http://www.scp-wiki.net/how-to-write-an-scp

If that's too complicated then you can just follow this example: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-173

As for what object class the character will have, here's a quick guide.

Safe: "If you lock it in a box and nothing happens, it's safe." Nite that this doesn't mean the object is harmless, just that it is easy to contain. The Infinity Gauntlet would likely be Safe, but that does nit make it harmless.

Euclid: "If you lock it in a box abd who knows what happens, it's Euclid." This is for SCPs that require certain levels of attention to contain, but are still manageable. Most sentients tebd to go here due to their inherent needs and unpredictability, although exceptions such as 343 exist.

Keter: "If you lock it in a box and all hell breaks loose, it's keter." These things require constant surveillance and attention to contain and pose a significant threat to the Masquerade and maybe even humanity at large uf allowed to escape. Most malevolent forces and villains belong here, albiet exceptions exist.

Appollyon: "**** the box, we're gonna die." This is a world ending threat the Foundation can't contain. If these guys exist, then the world is ending and the Foundation is scrambling to push the reset button. Most tier 2 to 1 villains likely belong here, such as Nyarthlotep.

Thaumiel: "This is the box." These are anomalies that the Foundation uses to contain other Anomalies. Characters the Foundation would be willing to work with to combat greater threats would go here, such as Superman.

Above all, remember to have fun. You don't have to have perfect grammar or anything like that, just get writing and get creative.

BB (Fate/Grand Order):

SCP class Apollyon/Safe/Keter/Box. Even in nerfed status, is still recognized as a world ending threat, and can't be controlled even by various Servants. But BB rarely or even never plots to do so, also sometimes help to control other powerful Servants, so she can be even Safe like SCP-343.

Description: SCP-CCC, nicknamed by the SCP itself, is a female humanoid clad in a black dress with purple hairs like highschool girls in japanese anime. The SCP claimed to come from a digital world in the moon, which is still unconfirmed whether that is true or not. The SCP behaves similarly to SCP-343, like remodelling their own containment into their liking in an instant, conjuring various items, and others, though both SCPs claim they do not relation to one another. SCP-CCC is contained in a 6x6m room under constant surveillence, due to the fact that unlike SCP-343, SCP-CCC is able to hack through the Foundation's security system like breaking through a thin layer of glass. Sometimes, SCP-CCC helps the foundation by establishing new ways to contain, and counters numerous SCPs in containment. But even so SCP-CCC is constantly surveyed in case she changes her mind

Mercurius :

SCP class Safe/Apollyon. Mercurius most of the time does nothing, though sometimes shows his power to others. He is most likely be a Safe due to his secretive nature.

Description: SCP-00M is a male humanoid in black dress like that of a scholar. SCP-00M is able show various powers dubbed as 'magical' which most of the time exceeds the power of modern technology. SCP-00M is contained in a 6x6m room with adequate human needs. Surveillance is small, as the SCP only sits or read in his room most of the time. However, when interviewed, SCP-00M is able to grant the Foundation various new knowledge that was previously unable to be learnt. How and what is the true nature of the SCP, is still unsure. Often, numerous members of the foundation forget about the existence of the SCP, even if he is standing right in front of them.

This is a really neat idea, wish it got more attention. Anyways, this is over a month old so I hope this isn't a necro but I'll get started. Btw the character I'm using will be Sans from Undertale, people have different interpretations of how he would act in this kind of scenario, this is just my interpretation (I'm also assuming Sans is randomly in the SCP universe, let's say he found some way to enter it from his own universe, meaning nothing else from Undertale is here).

Item #: SCP-5000

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-5000 resides in a 6.1 m by 6.1 m (20 ft by 20 ft) room at Minimal Security Site 17. It doesn't require sustenance, but commonly requests ketchup for consumption, as well as basic things for entertainment, and is to be visited by staff at least once a week.

Description: SCP-5000 is a human skeleton in appearance, standing at 5 feet tall, and is estimated to weigh 10 kg. SCP-5000 is genderless but refers to itself as male. SCP-5000 wears a blue jacket, a white shirt, black shorts with white stripes on the sides, and pink slippers. Despite being a skeleton, SCP-5000 appears to have white pupils, and can also make expressions. SCP-5000 can talk perfectly fine, but it's mouth does not move when it does so. SCP-5000 has stated that he is mostly made of magic, and that if he were to be killed, he would turn to dust. SCP-5000 is detained willingly in his chamber, however he has continuously left containment and reentered shortly after.

SCP-5000 has demonstrated the ability to use magic, he is capable of summoning bones, dragon like skulls that fire beams of magic light, has numerously showed the ability to manipulate gravity, teleportation, and has stated to be capable of manipulating souls to an unknown extent. Despite his laid back personality, SCP-5000 has shown high level intelligence, being quickly classified as a genius. He physical abilities are not impressive, however he has stated to be capable of react and dodging very quickly.

Addendum #5000.1: SCP-5000 was found near the city of Portland, Oregan in a forest by a civilian who quickly reported it to the authorities. Foundation staff were quickly sent to investigate, and found SCP-5000 sleeping against a tree, but immediately woke up upon the staff members arrival. SCP-5000 was reported as unexpectedly friendly, and although he at first seemed to express disinterest when staff asked him to join them, he eventually complied, although it is believed that he has an unknown motive for doing this.

The following interview was conducted by Dr. Samuel Hutton shortly after the containment of SCP-5000.

Inteviewer: Dr. Samuel Hutto

Interviewee: SCP-5000

[BEGIN LOG]

Dr. Hutton: Hello, SCP-5000.

SCP-5000: Heya, I'm guessing that's the nickname you've given me as apart of some kind of classification thing?

Dr. Hutton: Yes.

SCP-5000: Alright, you can feel free to call me whatever you want, but my name is Sans just so you know.

Dr. Hutton: Very well. May we begin?

SCP-5000: (Shrugs, seemingly in compliance)

Dr. Hutton: For starters, why were you in that forest?

SCP-5000: Huh? I mean, I don't know if I did something bad, but I was just there cause I wanted to be, there wasn't really much of a reason.

Dr. Hutton: (Nods) Alright, can you tell me about your origin? Such as where you're from?

SCP-5000: (Closes eyes, reopens them a few seconds later) I'd rather not.

Dr. Hutton: Very well then. Other than being a skeleton, do you have any anomolous properties or abilities?

SCP-5000: (Chuckles) Well, to me it's not very unusual, but I can use magic if you count that.

Dr. Hutton: Can you elaborate?

SCP-5000: Well, I can summon bones to attack people with, I can blast people, I can manipulate gravity, there's a lot you can do with magic. I should mention that my magic attacks affect the soul, not the body.

Dr. Hutton: I see, while we're on the subject of anamolous properties, is there any explainable reason why you have sentience and can perform normal actions despite being a skeleton?

SCP-5000: Well, I'm not literally someone's skeleton. I'm made almost entirely of magic. If I were to take some damage, I would turn into dust.

Dr. Hutton: (Widens his eyes in slight surprise) I see, exactly how strong is your physical form?

SCP-5000: Can't really give an exact estimation, but while my magic abilities can deal some damage, physically speaking, I'm not that tough, one solid hit from a well trained human, or even an average human with a weapon would be able to kill me if I just stood there and took it. Thankfully though I'm pretty fast and good at dodging.

Dr. Hutton: Can you elaborate on your speed and evasive abilities?

SCP-5000: Well, I can easily react to and dodge things like bullets. If I was pushed to my limit, I could probably react to something like a lightning strike coming down at me, as for dodging it though...I'm not sure. I can also usually predict how someone will move in the case of a fight.

Dr. Hutton: I see...earlier you specificied that your attacks affect the soul rather than the body, how would that work against a being with regenerative abilities?

SCP-5000: I'm not sure since I've never used magic against that kind of opponent, but if their Regenerationn works only on his body, then I might be able to just ignore it. Anyways, how much longer will this interview be if I can ask?

Dr. Hutton: Actually, I think we're just about done here, thank you for your cooperation.

[END LOG]

Interviewer's Note: SCP-5000's abilities interest me, I would like to request a termination attempt of SCP-096 using SCP-5000 if his ability to bypass Regenerationn turns out to be true, and if SCP-5000's claims of reaction time and evasive ability are to be taken truthfully, we don't need to worry about 096 killing him before he gets the chance to do anything.

Alright I think I'll end the Sans page here, it was fun, if you want me to do more I wouldn't mind, and I might do more with other characters. I also wouldn't mind writing a follow up comment of a 096 termination attempt using Sans.

Back