• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You are now married to your favorite character from opposite gender in the wikia

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Well, for the sake of happyness and randomness

You are now married to your favorite character from the opposite gender (So if you are male you are married to a female, if you are female you are married to a male)

So, how hard or easy is life now?

The character needs to be in the wikia btw

Never thought about who my favorite female character in fiction is, even my top 10 is filled with guys.

Was planning on making a Bianca profile, but wanted to wait till I finish DQIV :(

Second place would be Terra Branford, which would make life easier. She can fly, use magic, etc.

My wife is getting kidnapped by an immortal pig in every incarnation. And I'm not even the one saving her.

Alternatively, Cynthia wouldn't be bad. She's just be more badass than me.

Cynthia (Pokemon)

I'd honestly be happy. She'd just be, much like Cal said, more badass than me. Nothing wrong with that since I'm not badass to start with kek

Either Jolyne or Tenshi. Yukari's a good candidate, too.

Relationships put pressure on me and I'm always afraid of pissing them off. The fact that these are Touhou/JoJo characters only gives me more of that anxiety.

Oh God I just noticed that my favorite female characters aren't even humans. Pearl is a rock, Princess Bubblegum is literal living bubblegum, Tailmo is a cat...angel...dragon...angel data thing and Twilight Sparkle...yeah lets not get anywhere near that beehive.

I guess it's a toss up between Pearl and Bubblegum. On one hand, Pearl almost killed a baby and is an emotional wreck, on the other, Bubblegum is freaking crazy. I guess Pearl might be the better of the two options, but that's not really a good thing.

Kinda hard to decide between Lucy (Elfen Lied) or Towa from xenoverse (dragon ball)

Eh both are sadistic but Lucy I guess would be better (she does have Nyu in her although she'd try to kill everyone around me as Lucy... While Towa would try to mind control me or make me stronger...

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Utsuho ReiujiI will live a short, but happy life. Radiation-induced diseases ftw. Alternatively...
White Face

Spending my whole life stuck in a geuinely scary horror game. someone save meme.
Wait.... Your name is the lewd king.... And this thread is "married to the opposite gender" and your first favorite char is female, but you call White Face "he" so.....

• Ultima's head explodes while trying to understand the riddle

Back