• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

first key kira

Dosent she kinda just suffocate kira with new order?
Late answer but this is a fight between Killer queen’s first bomb and Star’s new order shenanigans. She’s willing to kill her so any number of weird BS can be used and killer queen still needs to touch. So it’s a 50/50 until every other possibility for new order is added and it becomes a 90/10 IMO (I think Kira can still win, but he needs to get extremely lucky, which is in character)

Don't she need to know kira name?
Not for her air delete. She can just say “air” and then order new order to erase the air, she likely can do much stronger effects then the original one she did, but wanted to keep collateral or self harm/friendly fire to a minimum

Not for her air delete. She can just say “air” and then order new order to erase the air, she likely can do much stronger effects then the original one she did, but wanted to keep collateral or self harm/friendly fire to a minimum
Well, she would them do what? wait to kira to sufocate? beacuse them kira could use killer queen to touch her before passing out sinse she can't even see the bomb cat... and this seens like a very jojo act

Well, she would them do what? wait to kira to sufocate? beacuse them kira could use killer queen to touch her before passing out sinse she can't even see the bomb cat... and this seens like a very jojo act
idk, if given at SBA range (or the farthest distance) and her being willing to kill (also SBA) she would just be able to do it from 100M away, or where KQ likely can’t reach her with the first bomb (and she can see the second one, I think? The shopkeeper could she it right?)

Isn’t she a superhero? If she sees someone she has to subdue, wouldn’t she go for that before suffocating him?

She seems way above his level. She can just give orders to trees in the SBA to ram him if I'm getting how her hax as **** powers, apparently make a 1000 time size clone, shoot ******* lasers, etc.
Its only his power v hers if she decides to enter melee to touch him and looking at her powers I see no reason why she would.

Isn’t she a superhero? If she sees someone she has to subdue, wouldn’t she go for that before suffocating him?
SBA, in character but willing to kill. and given she was willing to kill in the main series even without it, its likely for her to do it

She seems way above his level. She can just give orders to trees in the SBA to ram him if I'm getting how her hax as **** powers, apparently make a 1000 time size clone, shoot ******* lasers, etc.
Its only his power v hers if she decides to enter melee to touch him and looking at her powers I see no reason why she would.
Yes and no. She can’t shoot lasers, the lasers already need to exist for her to touch. Though yes She can theoretically use her quirk, touch a tree, and say “Tree, all trees within 300 meters of meter while fly at 100000 m/s at my opponent)
I know she’s willing to kill, but it’s her starting move against a regular criminal?
(given that any attack she does at a distance will kill I don’t know if it really matters)

but idk, maybe? She’s likely not willing to kill against regular criminals.

I’m just asking cos idk mha well. Kira would prob start by touching something he would guess she would touch, and transmuting it into a bomb. He would also try to Put down a sheer heart attack once she’s closer

I’m just asking cos idk mha well. Kira would prob start by touching something he would guess she would touch, and transmuting it into a bomb. He would also try to Put down a sheer heart attack once she’s closer
Given its SBA, she likely will just use what’s around her. (And cause it’s SBA they start 4K apart).

Also FYI, Star was in one fight, in which she was fully ready to just kill Shigaraki by stopping his heart (but he is the main villain so makes sense)

Geez 4kilometers. He could pick up a pebble and throw it at her if he wanted too, as he’s good at taking advantage of the first bomb to make innocent looking objects dangerous

Geez 4kilometers. He could pick up a pebble and throw it at her if he wanted too, as he’s good at taking advantage of the first bomb to make innocent looking objects dangerous
Kira can throw a rock, but can he make the air punch her

Like it depends on how easy she goes on him. If she just flies in and tries to knock him out, she dies cos Kq. If she nuked him from the air, he dies,

Like it depends on how easy she goes on him. If she just flies in and tries to knock him out, she dies cos Kq. If she nuked him from the air, he dies,
She likely does just nuke em from the air, we’ve only seen her in one fight, but CQC only started because she knew his habits and how close he himself was also approaching (and also cause the planes are going forward, can’t exactly just stop the fighter jets mid air)

KM?

Well, Stray cat bassicaly can freely control all air It can see, even creating vacun bublles around oponents
KM or Kilometers, Star with new order can attack from kilometers away and because of the lack of specifics the battle is under SBA or the highest range up a character can attack from up to 4 kilometers, Star has 10s of kilometers range so it’s 4 kilometer range

Back