• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what if the rage between both fighters?

if it is close rangeit will be kira,

otherwise i only see deidara spamming explosives around and killing kira with AoE destruction,

PS: bites the dust only gets activated if someone knows about kiras real identity, it wont set back time on his convenience,

so if we use standard battle rules than this is deidaras win easily...

I get the feeling people don't really take Stray Cat into consideration. Most Kira matches usually leave it out which makes me feel like he isn't using his full potential. Anyway, Like Sin said, Kira would own in close range due to speed barrages and his bomb creation on contact. However, he lacks Dura, so if Deidara decides to spam bombs at a distace, he wins.

Also, is the town crowded? If so, Kira could tell someone about his power, and rewind time through BtD and catch Deidara off gaurd. Otherwise, BtD is mostly useless in this battle, as the person with BtD must interact with someone else before it's powers can activate. Also, BtD cannot be used at the same time as Killer Queen.

I'm probably the only one that will back Deidara. Deidara due to range, flight, etc. Kira can't hit what he can't reach and while Sheer Heart Attack can be problematic, there is no evidence that it can fly as high as Deidara and it can easily be tricked. Bites the Dust wouldn't even apply to this fight. Deidara isn't afraid to blow up a town to kill Kira. He also has larger scale bombs and bombs that move. If it was flight restricted it would be closer... That fight depends on so many variables. Does he get help from his father?

I would go with Kira. Killer Queen+Stray Cat should be enoug to conter Deidara's attack (by atomizing them before they explode) and then there is Sheer Hear attack that can lock on Deidara and blow him up, no matter the range and I am not sure but, I think Deidara can't see it since it is that kind of Stand.

^but this abilitys have several limits:

killer queen has a range of only a few meters around kira, stray cat requires direct daylight in order to be active plus stry cat never showed to ability to fire as many attacks at once as deidara did, sheer heart attack only follows the heat signature which is the closests to him, so deidara will be easily able to evade it with his speed, and the ability to revert back the day only works if kira tells his enemy what his real identity is...

given all this limits i cant imagine kira having a way to win EXCEPT in the scenario where the fight begins with deidara being in kiras range...

ST can only fire one but I think it can still manages unless Deidara's attacks come from all around. I forgot about the sun thing but it should be ok unless it is nightime. Then, if it is only Deidara and Kira, I don't think that any other eat signature would disrupt SHA. I don't know about Sheer Heart Attack's speed.

I agree that Bite The Dust is useless though.

Yoshikage Kira was able to use Stray Cat to fire bubble projectiles towards Okuyasu, even when it was cloudy and rainy. So I disagree that it needs direct sunlight. There could be a possibility that there is a compartment within Killer Queen which has light for Stray Cat to be active. Stray Cat can also nullify pretty much all of the oppositions explosives by stripping away the oxygen from them, similar to how it prevented Kira from detonating his bombs. Also a compressed air bullet followed up with 10cc of oxygen in the heart (btw it pierced through KQ, which has higher durability than Deidara) would put down Deidara.

Yoshikage Kira is the superior close quarters combatent by a long shot, no discussion needed about that. He is also far more intelligent and cunning than Deidara could ever hope to be too. So there are those advantages.

Killer Queen Bites The Dust is not completely useless in this fight, he has primed it onto a woman and detonated it with the purpose of going back in time. If Kira wishes he can essentially use it as extensive prep time via releasing BTD on Deidara after using it. However this would work if Deidara is not classified as a stand user.

Yoshikage Kira is going to sleep like a baby after this fight.

^i mentioned it because deidaras explosions have a rather large area of effect, if the air ball is caught in the explosion i doubt that it will stay intact, plus, if deidara gets hit once he should understand that something hits him similar to a highly deadly explosion with a small area of effect, but its true that this move has the chance to bring deidara down...

but even if sheer heart attack follows deidara what will it do aif deidara decides to fly?

Well, due to Kira's intelligence I think he would perfer using Stray Cat's abilities without morphing them into bombs. As it would be much more useful. Shooting oxygen into the bloodstream, making sure Deidara's bombs don't detonate and allow Killer Queen to have an air bubble protecting him when needed. Also the range of these attacks are in Stray Cats line of sight, and it's been able to shoot down birds with ease.

Sheer Heart Attack won't really do anything granted, but Kira would not really be using this but rather utilise Stray Cat. Like in his fight against Josuke at the end.

^i agree that with stray cat there is a chance to win but it isnt enough imo, his only option is to combine air-manipulation with his explosion power and try to kill deidara before deidara can kill him via bomb-spamming :)

FallenGalaxy said:
Cant Stray Cat Get rid of the air so Deidaras bombs cant explode?
To answer your question, no. Stray Cat just uses the air as projectiles.

Edit: he more like, compresses then fires the air.

"My name is Yoshikage Kira" Bites the Dust activates, boom. Time loops, Kira just avoids going into battle entirely, Deidara explodes for seemingly no reason, Kira then removes Bites the Dust at the same time he originally activated it and continues living a quiet life.

Just giving him Bites the Dust gives him a win with little to no difficulty. Kira just needs to live long enough to tell his opponent his identity.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"My name is Yoshikage Kira" Bites the Dust activates, boom. Time loops, Kira just avoids going into battle entirely, Deidara explodes for seemingly no reason, Kira then removes Bites the Dust at the same time he originally activated it and continues living a quiet life.
Just giving him Bites the Dust gives him a win with little to no difficulty. Kira just needs to live long enough to tell his opponent his identity.
Wat.

That's not how BTD works. He has to tell a random stranger about his power then KQ BTD will PROTECT that person, not the other way around. Whomever asks about Kira will then 'Bite the Dust' (Pun completely intended).

I am going with Kira if he has enoug prep time, he could use Bite The Dust on a random person and make that person bump into Deidara, and then when Deidara asks that person about Kira, Kira loops Deidara/kills Deidara. Because unless Deidara nukes the whole town, he is not finding Kira...

Is it not in Deidara's nature to nuke things? Iirc he was going to nuke the Sand Village.

Sir Ovens said:
JustSomeWeirdo said:
Wat.
That's not how BTD works. He has to tell a random stranger about his power then KQ BTD will PROTECT that person, not the other way around. Whomever asks about Kira will then 'Bite the Dust' (Pun completely intended).
No, Kira was about to use Bites the Dust on a woman right before he was killed by telling her about himself.

Basically, BtD can be used in 2 ways, manually or automatically, the automatic way, is having BtD protect someone who is being used as the trigger for BtD, which is what Kira did on Hayato. The manual way to use BtD, is that Kira has to tell someone about himself and then press the switch himself as if using the primary bomb, this is why Echoes was able to stop Kira from activating BtD and why he believed that he reversed time when he arrived on Reimi's street

Kira is technically faster via stand (not the person himself) and I say he wins cause his bombs are not to be taken lightly as they atomize anything he chooses and can attack far ranges via stray cat with sheer heart attack being hard to beat down. Also BTD is like time loop GG unless they change the fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back