• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YoRHa 2B vs. Alita

2B has fully upgraded Pods; maximum upgraded weapons; not sure what the maximum storage capacity is for Plug-In Chips or what the optimal combination is, but assume they're fully upgraded as well. For the sake of making it a relatively fair fight, speed is equalized.

Alita has her Imaginos 2.0 body from Last Order and Danko from Mars Chronicle.
Imaginos 2.0 Alita
YoRHa No.2 Type B

2B has been getting a ton of attention lately....with that being said the debate would come down to whetever Alita was born on earth or not. I dont have anything else to say to be honest.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
2B has been getting a ton of attention lately....with that being said the debate would come down to whetever Alita was born on earth or not. I dont have anything else to say to be honest.
Alita was "born" on Mars, with "born" being in quotations because - according to one of the video games, which Mars Chronicle appears to be corroberating - she originated as a sentient tumor.

How is that relevant? The guy is confusing 2B with BB, being born on Earth or not has nothing to do with this fight.

Gargoyle One said:
How is that relevant? The guy is confusing 2B with BB, being born on Earth or not has nothing to do with this fight.
Ahh... I guess it's even more of a moot point since from Last Order onward Alita isn't a cyborg anymore but a gynoid 99% comprised of highly advanced nanomachines.

@Gargoyle Imaginos 2.0, which is used in this match-up, does not have low-godly regen.

@Arawn 999 You should equalize speed as this is currently a speed stomp for Alita.

I figured 2B's time manipulation would mitigate Alita's speed advantage. Would the fight be fairer if Imaginos 1.0 Alita was used, or would that make it a stomp in 2B's favour?

@Arawn 999 2B can't activate her time manip if her opponent doesn't use ranged attacks and can blitz her. Using Imaginos 1.0 Alita would likely be a stomp for 2B, yes.

Arawn 999 said:
I figured 2B's time manipulation would mitigate Alita's speed advantage. Would the fight be fairer if Imaginos 1.0 Alita was used, or would that make it a stomp in 2B's favour?
Mach 40k vs Mach 452?

2B would get decapitated millions of times before she could even blink.

Gally stills has atomic manipulation to patch herself up, so 2B will have to find a way to damage her so much that she can't heal fast enough (She takes up to a minute I think, no timeframe is given).

She has hacking to boot, so she can just delete 2B's main systems...

How does the hacking work? If it works wireless over distance and is fast enough it can prove a problem yes. Another question is how good of a hacker is Alita? 2Bs pods are capable of hacking as well. They immediately start countering any hacking attack (like when fighting beauvoir). However 2B never uses hacking offensively.

One of the most dangerous abilities Alita has is imo her EM manip, which could do severe damage to 2B. I don't know anything about Alita, how does she use it?

Depending on the answer to my question I might change my vote, however for now I vote 2B (time slow; potential mind control; 3 pods armed with time manip, gravity manip, etc. that support her; great variety of other hax via plug-in chips).

DaFritzi said:
How does the hacking work?
It's wireless, she can be hundreds of meters away and still be able to attack just fine.

And well, she she can render someone incapable of moving.

And her EMP is an idle ability, she can just activate it any time.

In her Imaginos 2.0 body, her hacking abilities are such that she can effortlessly overpower master hackers who were able to effortlessly hack her in her Imaginos 1.0 body.

For more context, one of the main antagonists in Battle Angel Alita: Last Order is Aga "Trinidad" Mbadi, the most powerful hacker in the galaxy as a result of him essentially having three brains. When Mbadi first met Alita - who at that point had her Imaginos 1.0 body - he effortlessly overrode control of her body just by being in the same room as her, and forced her to kiss his boot to humiliate her.

After Alita assimilated the Jovian Tunguska superweapon (one of the abilities of the Berserker and Imaginos nanomachines is to infect and assimilate other technologies) to form the Imaginos 2.0 body, he tried to hack her again only for her to effortlessly overpower him.

When a group of Jovian scientists pulled Alita's AI/consciousness out of her body in the middle of a fight - resulting in her Imaginos 2.0 body being destroyed - and plugged it into a "Glass Cat" onboard a lab in a dyson sphere orbiting Jupiter, she killed them in a fit of rage by hacking the lab and (somehow) transmuting the entire thing into a mass of Damascus steel spikes, then reformed her destroyed body as the Imaginos 2.1 body to continue the fight where she left off.

Alright, so Alitas hacking does have the potential of winning her the battle. 2B does resist hacking as the Pods will counter it, but I'm not sure if it will be enough.

The main question now is, can Alita find out that 2B is an android? If she can figure it out really fast Alita does have a good chance to win this. If Alita does have some ability allowing her to find this out at the start of the battle, 2B will have a hard time.

However should Alita make the mistake to engage 2B in regular combat, she looses the first time a pod program hits/she uses a ranged attack on 2B/2B dodges one of her attacks. Any of this will trap Alita in a time slow 2B can abuse to kill her without much problem.

DaFritzi said:
Alright, so Alitas hacking does have the potential of winning her the battle. 2B does resist hacking as the Pods will counter it, but I'm not sure if it will be enough.
The main question now is, can Alita find out that 2B is an android? If she can figure it out really fast Alita does have a good chance to win this. If Alita does have some ability allowing her to find this out at the start of the battle, 2B will have a hard time.

However should Alita make the mistake to engage 2B in regular combat, she looses the first time a pod program hits/she uses a ranged attack on 2B/2B dodges one of her attacks. Any of this will trap Alita in a time slow 2B can abuse to kill her without much problem.
... or she could hack just the pods, which are obviously mechanical.

Also, it just occurred to me that even if her body was destroyed, Alita could potentially infect and assimilate 2B like she did the Tunguska.

Whether or not Alita can take this depends entirely on if and if yes how fast she can find out about 2B being an android. So going by this I would say inconclusive since even the slightest mistake can cost Alita the battle.

However at one point 2B has an anti hacking software installed. It activates when someone tries to access her data from the outside and trapps the intruder in the virtual hacking space. After that all memory data of the intruder is deleted (if your brain is digitalised this is lethal). This software was powerful enough to render 9S completely helpless and he is considered one of the most powerful hackers among the androids.

2Bs pods initiate in hacking sequences multiple times in the game, so no go, plus she has 3 of them.

Of course the moment 2B dodges a single one of her attacks the fight is over.

Considering that almost all of her opponent have at least some mechanical parts it should be safe that she assume 2B as a cyborg. Her hacks are AOE type, processed by quantum computer, have near limitless processing power and is carried out by millions of nanomachines at the same time. As 4th year student in Software Engineering I am 90% certain that she could hack 2B within 1.5 second with just brute force method hacking.

Her nanomachines corrosion is also a death sentence to almost any machine related being. If her attacks hit or if 2B use melee attack and hit her, 2B would get haxed and assimilate into Alita. The thing that happen at Jupiter lab that Arawn 999 mention in the previous post is the result of this.

If 2B know all of her abilities before hand she could win by kiting her with superior range but this is SBA so that's not going to happen.

Alita FRA

Back