• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gut's soul hax is pretty bad honestly. He needs to damage the opponent with his sword first. It kinda just negates regen somewhat. Getting cut by the sword just won't heal completely afterwards

Her Frantic Mode is similar to his Berserker Armor ironically.

Both make their AP go up while lessening their defenses (well for Guts it's more he stops caring about his own safety).

Would Frantic Mode make it more fair since her defense will go down making her a glass canon?

Guts with armor only 40 ton.

Skull Knight far above him which may mmitigate ap.

He also has hax and more than just sword slash and pain endurance man.

Welp,i'm not sure this,but if Guts soul hax is that bad,then Yomi have upper hand here,she have more tool to kill Guts here like air manipulation and explosive manipulation (explosive manipulation is more damaging than air given the fact how destructive is),also Yomi have precog so she can predict all of Guts attack with ease,Yomi victory here is avoid all of Guts attack (since Guts sword is slow despite he's skilled swordman) and attack him until he dies.

So Yomi win here with low difficulty,i voting Yomi with my reason's.

Altough i kinda unsure,because Guts get stomped here,but lets see........

Guts Absolutely Smokes Yomi in terms of pure Skill and Expirience, sure she has more overall abilities, but really, can they be useful against someone who's literally dealt with everything she has but better?

I say its useful,i know Guts is more experienced and skilled than her,but Yomi have overral better abilites than him.

Waiting for AS to come here....

Not denying Guts is more experienced and skilled but saying he absolutely smokes her without knowing the extent of her own skill and experience seems a little unfair.

Yomi's also superior to him in every physical category save for speed which is equalized.

Also from what I've gathered from Goku vs Guts, Guts likes to use his sword as a shield? If that's the case he's going to be in fairly bad shape if he does so against someone that much stronger than him (don't know his exact statistics but I'm assuming 79 tons is better than what he can dish out or take though of course I could be wrong).

Should also be noted that she has fought against people more experienced than her before.

i mean tbf the soul thing he did slash through a few fodder ghosts no?

Back