• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A guy who is good at killing vs a lizard who is bad at dying

Extended Canon 682

Speed Equal if necessary

Location is Savannah Desert because why not

100 meters distance

Win via Death or Incap

undying lizard:

instant death:

incon:

He can resist his entire concept being redefined

and 343 can bring him back if hes conceptually erased

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I mean, Yogiri destroyed countless conceptual structures with a single thought

He can just kill him again, I guess?
Unless he has high end 1-B conceptual erasure hes not permakilling 682 any time soon

Im not saying that he is going to permakill

Just....constantly killing him
I mean that wouldnt result in a win for him if thats what youre implying

Can 682 bypass 4-D fatehax?
Is his 4-D Fatehax in any way applicable for offensive attacks or does it just makes it more difficult for someone to resist his attacks?

Botchede said:
Can 682 bypass 4-D fatehax?
Is his 4-D Fatehax in any way applicable for offensive attacks or does it just makes it more difficult for someone to resist his attacks?
His fatehax passively protects him from any harm and makes him win through every possible future

He can use offensively too to make the death of the enemy inevitable or irreversible

I'm not exactly familariWeeklyBattles said:
He can resist his entire concept being redefined
and 343 can bring him back if hes conceptually erased
I'm not exactly knowledgeable on this part of 682's lore, but how is 343 in any way related to 682 for it to be able to bring him back life? Wouldn't that be a 2v1?

Botchede said:
I'm not exactly knowledgeable on this part of 682's lore, but how is 343 in any way related to 682 for it to be able to bring him back life? Wouldn't that be a 2v1?
Type 8 immortality

Fate manip is a subset of causailty manip

Also 682 will be getting fate manip resistace with a few additions that are going to be added soon

Incon FRA them (Is there ANYONE who will deliver a loss to the extended canon version of this damn reptile?)

Back