• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach's Almighty

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
5439499-5263621056-proxy
Let's say there's at least one quadrillion grains of sand in the world.
And Yhwach can see them all clearly and choose one mid-battle.

Would that be a speed feat?

Or would it be a case of omniscience / nigh-omniscience, since all things he sees he knows.

But that would mean he would see a seemingly limitless number of futures mid-battle.

I'm curious.

A similar feat in comics:

Silver Surfer maps billions of stars while flying past them

Yhwach-sees-the-future

I dont think it is a speed feat, I think it just shows off the Almighty ability to understand everything that he sees from any given perspective.

Not quite nigh omniscience but impressive still

What if he faces someone like Beerus, sure is a stomp but there is no future where he can win. Changing the future to where the Supreme Kai is dead should kill him right?

Assuming he can see the near future the the far flung future then yes.

And yeah it is impressive. Yhwach has that 20/20 eyesight if he can see all those grains of sand clearly. Should we add microscopic vision to his profile? :^)

He knew about Ichibei's death while his Almighty wasn't ready to activate yet. That means he saw his "future" a 1,000 years ago when he had it.

It's a shame they tried to kill him off. Dude should've been an unbeatable God that was just talk-no-jutsu'd into a different perspective.

Both of their arms are damage and Yhwach bleeds from his arm sleeve that was destroyed but later his arm sleevee returns to normal with his clothes. Almighty swaps clothes now. OvO

The less PIS solution would be if futures involving Ichigo could not be seen or if Ichigo himself could see it to some degree with his final Bankai to avoid Yhwach messing with it (kinda like Shulk in Xenoblade, where Zanza couldn't see anything past a certain point because of his power).

FateAlbane said:
The less PIS solution would be if futures involving Ichigo could not be seen or if Ichigo himself could see it to some degree with his final Bankai to avoid Yhwach messing with it (kinda like Shulk in Xenoblade, where Zanza couldn't see anything past a certain point because of his power).
That would be useless. Yhwach absorb Mimihagi and its powers of Stagnation. (The ability to stop progress) Mimihagi had immunity to Future Sight, now it Yhwach's.

Not if Ichigo's own nullified his.

Zanza could see all futures as well, when Shulk got his Monado now he wasn't able to see anything past a certain point anymore.

Ichigo would be using a broken Future Warping against Yhwach's own warping, fighting fire with fire - since Yhwach himself said Ichigo's Bankai was a threat, it would be way less PIS if he could NOT alter the future of said bankai because he could not see any future involving it.

Like Shulk with the Monado.

There would be no point in doing that unless you want to give an anti-feat to Yhwach's immunity to precog.

I never used this as an argument, Apple. I'm saying that if something like this had happened in the story to make Yhwach's defeat possible, it would have been a less PIS-like solution than that arrow that came totally out of nowhere.

Even moreso when he couldn't see the future where he would be shot with the arrow anyways.

How to kill (plot) off someone who can't be beaten

Step 1: Get the only thing in the universe that can stop his powers

Step 2: Make him dumb enough to not use said powers to avoid getting steamrolled by the plot train

Step 3: Good guy wins

<.<

It wasn't that of a deal. You can argue that he didn't saw the arrow because it was create from his own power or that he saw it but ignored it as one of Aizen's illusions, but the truth its that his Almighty was turn off went he came back to life. Look at the scans do you see the three pupils in his eyes that tell you wherever is on or off. He could had turn it off because of KS or after he dies and comes back his Almighty is off by default.

Well, if they delve more into the Soul King in the novel (which I think they are), we could possibly find out more since the SK apparently can do what Yhwach can and he has 4 irises.

I'm always wondering what happened to a human if a brain receives a quadrillion of information at the same time by using the power of almighty, a terrifying thought...

Dat Dot said:
I'm always wondering what happened to a human if a brain receives a quadrillion of information at the same time by using the power of almighty, a terrifying thought...

Yhwach is a Quincy which are Humans, so nothing bad happens.

AppleLord said:
Yhwach is a Quincy which are Humans, so nothing bad happens.
Yeah it is true nothing bad happened to yhwach, but what I meant is what happened to an ordinary human brain if they receives a quadrillion of information at the same time. just wondering.

Back