• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs Medaka

Magically opening wounds a target already had kinda negates durability by nature

Iapitus The Impaler said:
What exactly stops her from passively annihilating him as well?
Yhwach and Medaka being 4KM apart according to SBA which is beyond her abilities range besides All Fiction.

And Yhwach's own abilities.

Well my votes goes to Medaka. She is bloodlusted and throws out all haxes. Scar Dead + AF + Bookmark.

Minsuses cant be nulled or stolent so Almighty isnt canceling any of out Scar Dead, AF, and Bookmark.

Yhwach doesnt have resistence to EE so All Fiction is wiping him out clean but Scar Dead will finish the job before that happens

You make it seem like Medaka isn't going to get close?

ÒÇÉÒé©ÒâºÒé©ÒâºÒÇæ- Oh? You're approaching me? i can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer (meme)
ÒÇÉÒé©ÒâºÒé©ÒâºÒÇæ- "Oh? You're approaching me? i can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer" (meme)

If she erases her own time she can get as close as she wants to bookmaker or just af Yhwach.

I also wasn't kidding about her erasing Yhwach's reiatsu crush

Bookmaker makes the opponent equal to you. It's good for Kuma because of the whole Minus thing, but for a hero like Medaka it shouldn't be so powerful.

Reiatsu crush wouldn't affect her if she used her psuedo time stop though, since reiatsu crush kinda takes time no matter how fast it is, and it wouldn't have the time to work since lol all fiction.

Also she could just erase the reiatsu crush

@infinite it still nulls powers and seals though ontop of making the opponent as weak as you. Also it should still bring them down to Kumagawa level or at least End God mode level

Eh, it always seemed to me that it just scaled with how "Minus" you were, if you catch my drift. Ajimu escaped because Kumagawa was becoming more positive, and the seal was getting weaker iirc.

Didn't normal 10-A humans survive Aizens resists crush? How do you think that is going to fair to someone like Medaka.

Paul is right erasing the reiatsu is going to be a breeze and by then Yhwach would lose when Medaka is in range

The seals were broken since Kumagawa was being reformed yeah but the last seal was stuck in place due to Ajimu's own feelings so it doesn't seem that being positive stops it from working if it can be used like that.

Even post reformation Kumagawa still sealed Mogura for like 30 years

Even then, that kinda shows that being less negative, less of a "Minus", should make the seal weaker. Medaka is as far from a Minus as it gets, so I don't think it'd be particularly effective with her using it.

The seal can be based on the other person's negativity though

And when he used a single screw on Mogura neither of them were really negative or that much of a minus and she was still sealed for 30 yeara

Can it? Only remember it being based on the negativity of the user.

He was reformed, but he was still a Minus, albeit not as bad as before. He surely can still use the power effectively, but I'm just saying that Medaka doesn't necessarily can, she's as far from a Minus as it gets.

i have a simple question:

does bloodlusted Yhwach have Sternritter powers here? if yes,then wouldn't reopened wounds make him stronger via Miracle?

Lol what? she gets crushed it's as simple as that. no resistance and city block durability. there is no resisting it here let alone doing 10 different things like i'm seeing above. She won't be erasing anything when she's already dead. There won't be any wind up since Yhwach bloodlusted here as well meaning he won't give a shit and will just spread his power throughout the whole world.

Yusuke138 said:
Didn't normal 10-A humans survive Aizens resists crush? How do you think that is going to fair to someone like Medaka.
Paul is right erasing the reiatsu is going to be a breeze and by then Yhwach would lose when Medaka is in range
They had Soul resistence - Medaka doesn't. She gets disintegrated.

Yusuke138 said:
Nope, at that time aizen limit his own reiatsu, remember even captain level shinigami cant feel his reiatsu, so why do you think 10-A can feel his reiatsu?

It would still take more time for Yhwach's reiatsu to reach and affect Medaka than it would for her to erase the reiatsu, erase Yhwach or just erase her own time so the reiatsu can't affect her, and she can just bookmaker before anything happens

Also the miracle wouldn't help since the wounds that would be awakened from scar dead would instantly kill or incap Yhwach

I have no idea where you're pulling out this time to reach idea as if it's a traveling wave. She dies to it since she has no resistance, or gets blown up via thought. All of this will be permanent due to regen negation and soul destruction.

The reiatsu crush still takes time to affect people as all things do. If she all fictions that wouldn't work.

Also she can just copy the almighty

Paul Frank said:
It would still take more time for Yhwach's reiatsu to reach and affect Medaka than it would for her to erase the reiatsu, erase Yhwach or just erase her own time so the reiatsu can't affect her, and she can just bookmaker before anything happens
Also the miracle wouldn't help since the wounds that would be awakened from scar dead would instantly kill or incap Yhwach
No it wouldn't, Reiatsu is passive and its effects are instant.

Even if you ignore Reiatsu, there is also the fact that Yhwach is bloodlusted as well.

He could easily use TK to blow Medaka into bit-sized chunks with a thought.

Paul Frank said:
The reiatsu crush still takes time to affect people as all things do. If she all fictions that wouldn't work.
The Reiatsu crush is constantly in-effect all around Yhwach. It's passive.

Where are you getting this nonsense that it takes time?

Passive =/= infinite speed and instant effect

She can copy almighty and null his stuff or just erase her own time and seal with a thought which would make it either a medaka win or incon at best if you say they both win with thought based abilties

Paul Frank said:
Huh? No matter, Yhwach can use the almighty after he die.

Paul Frank said:
She can copy almighty and null his stuff or just erase her own time and seal with a thought which would make it either a medaka win or incon at best if you say they both win with thought based abilties
Remember what happened to human who has no resistance to soul hax when he approach Aizen? or that random shinigami when he approach EOS Aizen in muken? the effect is instant for those who has no resistance or weak resistance.

Paul Frank said:
Passive means its in already in effect, and is constantly so.

She can't copy shit when she's already dead.

Back