• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs lord Drakkon

Both are at 5-A

Yhwach is at his strongest and has access to his Strenritter abilities

Speed is equal

Winner via any means necessary

Yhwach: 0

Drakkon: 0

Incon: 2

I mean, Drakkon ain't even that strong, he should have already been below Rumple, but Almighty is A. Useless because of Type 4 acausality and B. Probably going to result in High 2-A multiverse destruction considering how it and Drakkon's acausality work.

the Almighty can work on those with Acausality type 2. I don't think it'll be useless at least not the precog and power null. Plus he has other abilities.

The Prince of Counters said:
the Almighty can work on those with Acausality type 2. I don't think it'll be useless at least not the precog and power null. Plus he has other abilities.
The precog isn't working because of type 4 tho

Anyway, considering Almighty screws futures and what not, Drakkon's acausality almost certainly causes a 5-D multiverse bust anyway, like I already said, so inconclusive.

Warren Valion said:
What does Drakkon do?

And what does he resist?
He causes High 2-A multiverse busts due to the way his acausality works whenever stuff involving time, fate, and causality are used.

Type 4 only grants a Resistance not an immunity. Mimihagi is immune to precog and so is Yhwach and he's still able to fate hax himself and see his own future. And I'm almost positive the Precog from the Almighty is better than anything Drakkon's type 4 has dealt with.

The Prince of Counters said:
Type 4 only grants a Resistance not an immunity. Mimihagi is immune to precog and so is Yhwach and he's still able to fate hax himself and see his own future. And I'm almost positive the Precog from the Almighty is better than anything Drakkon's type 4 has dealt with.
Yeah, but that's a whole different type of immunity. Doesn't matter anyway because they both die.

Yobo Blue said:
He causes High 2-A multiverse busts due to the way his acausality works whenever stuff involving time, fate, and causality are used.
If Lord Drakkon has Type 4 Acausality, then he is immune to Yhwach's sight - and thus Yhwach would not use his Fate stuff. So no High 2-A stuff.

The only time that happened in the series is when he Mimihagi appeared, and the first thing he did was absorb his opponent.

So does Drakkon resist absorption?

i don't know about the specific but would a high 2-A bust would negate yhwach powers to revive himself or become intangible? is it a case of being a "higher dimension so i bypass everything" ?

EmperorDoom25 said:
The question is: Does Yhwach resists High 2-A multiverse busting?

Obviously not but that's under the assumption that it happens. If the comments above are true then Yhwach wouldn't be able to use his fate hax and would go for absorbing him or using his other hax.

Naeblis495 said:
i don't know about the specific but would a high 2-A bust would negate yhwach powers to revive himself or become intangible? is it a case of being a "higher dimension so i bypass everything" ?
If the multiverse is destroyed, then there is no future for Yhwach to pick from where he can be revived.

Warren Valion said:
Naeblis495 said:
If the multiverse is destroyed, then there is no future for Yhwach to pick from where he can be revived.
what about him becoming completly intangible via X-axis to "dodge" the bust ?

Yobo Blue said:
Is Almighty passive? And how would Yhwach know about Drakkon's Type 4?
Yhwach activates the Almighty with a thought, but then it is passively on until he decides to turn it off.

His precognition, and therefore his powernull is passive. His Fatehax is thought-based though.

I wanted to see the 5-A that Drakkon scales to and I'm just left with confusion.

Lord Drakkon: At least Large Planet level (Should no doubt be stronger than Green Ranger Tommy Oliver, even referring to him as his "lesser self", who is capable of holding his own against "The Black Dragon" and was strongly hinted at being able to handily defeat the entirety of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Has the combined power of White Ranger and Green Ranger Tommy.

So basically what is Tommy's rating?

Tommy Oliver: Large Planet level (Briefly contended with Lord Zedd and even parried his attacks)

So what is Lord Zedd's rating?

Lord Zedd: At least Large Planet level, possibly higher (Conquered the entire Vica Galaxy. Far above the likes of Rita Repulsa, Rito Revolto, Goldar and Tommy Oliver.)

Rita is "At least 5-B" and Rito is "High 6-C". It can't be scaling to Tommy since that's just circular scaling.

So what gives with these profiles? I can only find 5-B calcs in the zettaton ranges for Rita and Tommy in their 5-B keys, but no 5-A calcs.

"High Multiverse level+ with environmental destruction (The combination of the Morphing Grid's protection of time by shattering timelines and the absorption of multiple teams powers, who have connections to large sections of the Grid, causes massive strain on both the Grid and the multiverse, eventually destroying both. The Grid has been described as a higher plane of existence above reality, and would be completely unaffected by its destruction, to the point that the implied past devastation to the multiverse was considered inconsequential to the grid. The Emissaries Three, who are one with the grid, considered Zordon's perception of the multiverse to be "too linear.""

How the hell would Yhwach cause any of this? He can't shatter timelines, nor is he absorbing the powers of the beings who are connected with "The Grid". This doesn't seem combat applicable to me - more situational.

Yhwach activates the Almighty with a thought, but then it is passively on until he decides to turn it off.

His precognition, and therefore his powernull is passive. His Fatehax is thought-based though.

Does he have to see his foe's future to power null them though?

Yobo Blue said:
He scales above lesser Rangers iirc. Zedd should probably be 5-A if he isn't yet tbh
Zedd is 5-A for fighting Tommy and Tommy is 5-A for fighting Zedd.

These profiles don't have any justifications for 5-A right now.

Eh. Seems like a passive stomp for Yhwach then, since in that case Lord Drakkon can only force a inconclusive at best.

EmperorDoom25 said:
@Naeblis
He doesnt use Sterinnter abilities in character tho
couldn't he use the Almighty to see his own future , see himself being destroyed by the 2-A( he wouldn't know why he is destroy because accausality type 4 tho) bust and use his strongest defenses as a result ? he was cocky in the serie because he couldn't see his own future clearly thank to Kyokasuigetsu and Anthitesis .

Why would any of this happen during this fight though?

Because since Yhwach's powers screw with fate, that falls under something that would be coverd by his Type 4.

Doesn't matter, since Yhwach stompas anyway based on how Almight works.

Yobo Blue said:
Why would any of this happen during this fight though?
Because since Yhwach's powers screw with fate, that falls under something that would be coverd by his Type 4.
Doesn't matter, since Yhwach stompas anyway based on how Almight works.

Not to mention, I am 99% sure Yhwach can't Fate screw a Type 4 Acasual anyway.

He would go for null and/or absorb instead most likely because of Drakkon's Acausality blocking Drakkon from Yhwach's future sight.

And then there is all the possibilities with the Sternritter powers and/or Yamamoto's Bankai that we haven't even gone into yet.

Back