• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speed equalized

post power absorption yhwach with all schrifts vs alucard

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
is there a schrift ability thats passive and strong enough to kill dracula making this incon?

? He asked if Yhwach has a passive Schrift that can beat Dracula, I answered his question...

And I already explained why Yhwach loses.
no you didnt you say that he get passives to dead and i say that almigthy is 4-D so he can null that

no you didnt you say that he get passives to dead and i say that almigthy is 4-D so he can null that
If you really want to argue that then go ahead, I don't care enough to argue a pointless thread with you, there's a high chance Yhwach will lose 3-A/Low 2-C with The Almighty in the near future so this battle won't last long even if you do consider Yhwach the winner.

If you really want to argue that then go ahead, I don't care enough to argue a pointless thread with you, there's a high chance Yhwach will lose 3-A/Low 2-C with The Almighty in the near future so this battle won't last long even if you do consider Yhwach the winner.
chance key word then we dont know if he gona lose it or not and asuming it that he gona 100% lose it is stupid

I’ve seen so many people say that there are bleach CRTs in the works that will change things but they always go up in flames.

Dracula soul crush GG

Don't think AP really matters here but could be wrong.

Regardless, Yhwach isn't really Low 2-C, he only has that rating with his ability The Almighty which is purely hax, and the rating is kinda outdated anyway due to an ongoing revision.

does alucard have any 4-D passives? look to some of the sternritter letters theres some op ones

does alucard have any 4-D passives? look to some of the sternritter letters theres some op ones
He has passive fear hax but it isn't 4-D iirc, and Yhwach should kinda resist anyway since that's one of the effects of RC.

Honestly I'm struggling to see how Alucard deals with The Almighty, he might resist the powernull side of it due to resisting the Vampire Killer but he can't really do anything about the fate manipulation aspect.

Its late at night for me rn so can I ask how good is this fate manip stuff? Alucard can resist VK and Dracula's Null so I'm pretty sure that's getting resisted at least

Back