• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach takes the Tailed Beast Gauntlet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and currently Yhwach is around 17-18 times faster than Kurama now as with rescent changes by Rocks and NovaReaper. So he can blitz.
But didn't he get the Six Paths power up, same as Naruto? If he did then he should be scaled to Naruto's speeds. If not then I admit Yhwach probably beats Kurama.

"@ SwordSlayer99:Finally cut it with the Moon Level and MHS+ Kurama. He's only Continent Level and MHS with MHS+ speed so he loses here." I'll say the same thing I said to Nova. " And once you or anyone else explain to me how Kurama isn't Moon level then I'll listen. Six Path's Kurama not being scaled to BSM Naruto is laughable. Especially considering he launched Toneri's statue from the moon into orbit. "into orbit through the moon undamaged."

Explain to me how Six Path Kurama wouldn't be scaled to Naruto and I'll listen. Heck even the OBD agrees with me http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/...profiles/1611-character-profile-kurama-naruto "100% Kurama Six Path Sage Chakra enhancement" "
Moon level".

I would really like to know how Kurama wouldn't be scaled to Naruto. Doesn't make any sense because Kurama gets his Six Path Chakra from Six Path Naruto.

"Now i really think about, does anyone truly know that Kurama became whole again by the end of the Naruto movie?" By the time of The last, the Yin and Yang part of Kurama have been joined together.

@ Velar Melkor 2: Yes he gets scaled to Six Paths power up but that's only in DC. In speed (movement speed that is) he's still gonna be the same as Obito at best who has around mach 173 as his speed.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
@ Velar Melkor 2: Yes he gets scaled to Six Paths power up but that's only in DC. In speed (movement speed that is) he's still gonna be the same as Obito at best who has around mach 173 as his speed.
But if he's scaled to Naruto in DC then he should be Moon level.. I know Naruto overpowering Toneri's attack was in Biju Mode, but Six Paths Mode was much stronger than that, and he should be at least Small Moon level in Six Paths Mode anyway powerscaling from Madara like Sasuke is.

And why are we not scaling him to Naruto in speed as well if he literally got the same power up? He's obviously not the same speed as Obito after getting Six Paths chakra..

Well Kurama isn't moon Level cuz he hasn't shown moon level feats and also cuz he isn't accepted as Moon Level here.

Kurama gets scaled to naruto alright but that's only in DC not speed and serously you're bringing up OBD. Hmm I wonder how many times they lost there pages cuz of wank or downplay in I don't know the past three months.

Again Kurama does get scaled to Naruto but that's only in speed.

@SchutzenDunkelZiel1217: Okay i stand corrected. After relooking both their pages, tthey both have at least Continent Level+ in DC, possibly much higher for both (well more towards Yhwach then Kurarma actually). And both have MHS+ Speeds, just that one is at Mach 4,124+ Speeds, the other has at least 3,000+ speeds, potentailly much higher.

Now the only thing now is will Yhwachs Almighty save him again or Will Kurama's SO6P powerup will give him the win over the Quincy King?

Explain to me how Six Path Kurama wouldn't be scaled to Naruto and I'll listen. Heck even the OBD agrees with me http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/...profiles/1611-character-profile-kurama-naruto "100% Kurama Six Path Sage Chakra enhancement" "Moon level". "

This is vs battle not odb, here we don't accept a moon level kurama..

"I would really like to know how Kurama wouldn't be scaled to Naruto. Doesn't make any sense because Kurama gets his Six Path Chakra from Six Path Naruto"

Go bother the admins about that because complaining here isn't doing anything to help your case...

"@ Velar Melkor 2: Yes he gets scaled to Six Paths power up but that's only in DC. In speed (movement speed that is) he's still gonna be the same as Obito at best who has around mach 173 as his speed." So if you agree that Kurama gets scaled DC wise then why wouldn't he get the Moon level scaling from BSM Naruto?

One good point to bring up is that before The Last, Kurama was geting scaled to SPSM Naruto and was Continent level+ but now that BSM Naruto is Moon level then why wouldn't he get scaled?

"@ Velar Melkor 2: Yes he gets scaled to Six Paths power up but that's only in DC. In speed (movement speed that is) he's still gonna be the same as Obito at best who has around mach 173 as his speed. " The only arugument that I've seen as to why Kurama isn't MHS in travel speed is that he hasn't shown such feats. And thus because he hasn't shown them he shouldn't get scaled to it. Which is a double standard. Why? For example Kaguya gets the Mach 4,124 scaling but Kaguya doesn't even have one speed feat herself. None of the characters that get scaled to Mach 4,124 have shown a Mach 4,124 feat themselfs. So why wouldn't Kurama be MHS+ in travel speed when he gets scaled to Naruto?

"This is vs battle not odb, here we don't accept a moon level kurama.." And tell me when did I say that the VBW is the OBD? Because I said no such thing.

"Go bother the admins about that because complaining here isn't doing anything to help your case.." I don't see why I should have to bother the Admins about powerscaling. Kurama has shown no Moon level feats but he gets powerscaling from BSM Naruto and BSM Naruto is Moon level.

@ Velar Melkor 2: Nope he gets scaled to Naruto alright but he isn't moon level why cuz moon level naruto is based on purely...wank I guess you could say it as that .

Why it's wank well Toneri's moon spliting feat was calc as being Continent Level+ but he's put at Multi-Continent Level.

Cuz he never showed feats of MHS+. Just like how Gremmy was downgraded for not showing feats Kurama gets the same treatment.

"@ Velar Melkor 2: Nope he gets scaled to Naruto alright but he isn't moon level why cuz moon level naruto is based on purely...wank I guess you could say it as that .

Why it's wank well Toneri's moon spliting feat was calc as being Continent Level+ but he's put at Multi-Continent Level." Even Rocks75 agrees with Moon level Naruto and Multi-Continent Toneri.

Kurama gets scaling from a Moon level BSM Naruto and thus is Moon level.

"Cuz he never showed feats of MHS+. Just like how Gremmy was downgraded for not showing feats Kurama gets the same treatment. " I never agreed with Gremmy being downgraded. Even if Gremmy has shown no speed feats, it doesn't change the fact that he should be powerscaled to MHS+.

I never said you said that all I said is that this vs battle wiki not odb and what they accepted there doesn't mean we over here have to accept it....

Well tough luck dude. Rocks may accept a Moon level Naruto and Multi-Continent Toneri but he sure as hell doesn't support a Moon Level Kurama as he didn't change his Tier or DC when he added the MHS+ attack speed.

Whether you agreed with the downgrade or not it doesn't matter as the change has already been made.

And finally I purely basing the winner of this fight from their profiles. If ya can get the admins to agree that Kurama is Moon Level and MHS+ then I'll fully agree with ya but until then I'm neutral on this and am gonna base my statements from the profiles.

So go get the admins to agree or Yhwach is thee clear winner.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
@ Velar Melkor 2: Nope he gets scaled to Naruto alright but he isn't moon level why cuz moon level naruto is based on purely...wank I guess you could say it as that .
Why it's wank well Toneri's moon spliting feat was calc as being Continent Level+ but he's put at Multi-Continent Level.

Cuz he never showed feats of MHS+. Just like how Gremmy was downgraded for not showing feats Kurama gets the same treatment.
Naruto is Moon level due to overpowering Toneri without even using his strongest mode, and due to powerscaling since his DC should be around equal to Madara's. As an example, technically Ichigo and Aizen don't have any Small Country level feats, but they are accepted as being at least on that level based on powerscaling..

And the reason Gremmy was originally accepted as MHS+ was because it was assumed that he could imagine himself that fast I think, even though it was shown his powers have limits. For Kurama it's different since he got the exact same power up as Naruto.

"@ SwordSlayer99: Why woul you go bother an admin you ask. Purely because what you're saying right now isn't accepted."I don't feel like making a thread and getting the opinion of everyone. Takes more effort than its worth.

Get the admins to agree or I'm not buying what your selling. This whole argument is pointless if you're gonna include stats which are not accepted.

I'm on the neutral side here.

@ SwordSlayer99: Now you know how I feel when I do those. But even then If ya don't do it Kurama's stats are gonna stay the same and Yhwach is gonna be declared the winner.

"@ SwordSlayer99: Now you know how I feel when I do those. But even then If ya don't do it Kurama's stats are gonna stay the same and Yhwach is gonna be declared the winner. " Well Yhwach can have his little victory till I get around to making a thread.

I think I should put Kurama at multi-continent level+, because Naruto is at least multi-continent level+ without Kurama since he overpowered Toneri's moon slicing attack, and knocked out Toneri with a punch, and Naruto with Kurama is moon level.

So I think Kurama should be multi-continent level+, I don't see him below Naruto.

I believe it would be better to wait for SwordSlayer99 to make the thread about this so we'll know what other people think about it before making any changes to Kurama's profile.

"I think I should put Kurama at multi-continent level+, because Naruto is at least multi-continent level+ without Kurama since he overpowered Toneri's moon slicing attack, and knocked out Toneri with a punch, and Naruto with Kurama is moon level.

So I think Kurama should be multi-continent level+, I don't see him below Naruto." Hmm I did not think about it this way but this is a good point. "and Naruto with Kurama is moon level." Naruto with Kurama is Moon level. But Naruto and Kurama alone are Multi-Continent level+.

I agree with Rocks75. I can agree to a Multi-Continent level+ instead of a Moon level Kurama.

If we go with the OBD, then the Bijuu are all Small Country Level which I don't see being so wrong

But the OBD would also mean Yhwach is only Mach 29 and a casual hill buster

But if ww only use the OBD for only the Bijuu, they would stand a better chance

But that doesn't really help them considering Yhwach is much higher now from absorbing the Soul King

So Yhwach wins (But Idk about 9...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back