• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Powers and Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, sorry for my english

Sorry, one question

Can you say me if Yhwach have the powers of his quincys? The powers A-Z

And why don´t put in his pague that he have the Yamamoto´s Bankai?

YHwach need a revision

actually im not sure myself,

ywach absorbed the powers but never showed any of them, maybe because his own power is already so fcking broken that he doesnt need it or he is to stupid to use some convenient versions like gerards miracle power :/

GreatestSin said:
actually im not sure myself,
ywach absorbed the powers but never showed any of them, maybe because his own power is already so fcking broken that he doesnt need it or he is to stupid to use some convenient versions like gerards miracle power :/

Buy in many series characters that have same powers don´t realice alls. Kakashi and his 1000 tecniques, and many characters of Naruto (5 elements, basic genjutsus, etc). Dragon Ball with Kaioken in Z or other.

The problem is that in Ywach are many habilitys and yes, many broken. But i think that he have all powers. He is his creator no?

^no idea, im only guessing since kubo explained basically nothing, ywach gave them parts of his soul which allowed the knights to get their power i think, so he should have their powers too :/

Thing is it's directly stated and shown that Yhwach doesn't give the Sternritter their abilities. They're born with them. Uryu's the best example of this. He was born with a power that was possibly above Yhwach's power stated by Yhwach himself. Obviously that means Yhwach didn't give it to him.

Yhwach using all Sternritter abilities was hyperbole apparently.

Non-Bias said:
Thing is it's directly stated and shown that Yhwach doesn't give the Sternritter their abilities. They're born with them. Uryu's the best example of this. He was born with a power that was possibly above Yhwach's power stated by Yhwach himself. Obviously that means Yhwach didn't give it to him.
Where was that stated? Because, in Chapter 565 it directly stated that Yhwch gave most of the quincies there Epithet through blood ritual (Example; As Nodt and Jugram) and if you look here , Uyru got his power through said ritual, i've no idea where you got that information form...

You see, if he had all the sternritters powers, ichigo wouldnt havr been able to damage him in the slighlest due to: Miracles, Haschwalts, x-Axis, the one who grows inmunities, Gremmy's... Therefore, he doesnt take the abilities, just the "Power" like in Reiatsu, i guess.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Non-Bias said:
Where was that stated? Because, in Chapter 565 it directly stated that Yhwch gave most of the quincies there Epithet through blood ritual (Example; As Nodt and Jugram) and if you look here , Uyru got his power through said ritual, i've no idea where you got that information form...
Ichigo's Quincy powers

https://i.imgur.com/p6C4SFn.webp

Using Ichigo as an example, every Quincy has a manifestation of Yhwach within them that's the source of their abilities. This is further emphasized by Yhwach telling Uryu that he was born with a power that surpassed his own, which is why he survived Yhwach's Ashwalen.

Drinking Yhwach's blood seems to be a trigger for the power to awaken within every Quincy. It also seems to give them their Vollstanding ability since it was the only thing Bazz B stated they lost when Yhwach used Ashwalen to revive his Elite Sternritter. Furthermore, Bambietta still had her powers even though she was dead.

All this points towards Yhwach not gaining any of the Sternritter abilities after they die. If he had at least showed the capability of using at least one of them, there wouldn't be any doubt of him using said abilities.

As it stands, Yhwach having all Quincy abilities is hyperbole.

This.

I do believe that logically Yhwach should be able to use other sternritter powers, there may be a few reasons why we don't see him using it like: Arrogance/His own ability is already OP as heck, the manga's just too rushed too show them off, etc.

I think Noting it as Probably or possibly having their powers is best.

He doesn't have their powers.

Otherwise please enlighten me on how his regen was so horrible he died to a Getsuga tenshou before rewriting his death?

^maybe he didnt activate any of the powers he got? afterall he gerard died once too which made ywach use auswählen and revive his 4 guards back :/

but i know, it is a weak reason...but so is the entire fight :(

Nevermind I reread some chapters he definitely has all of them in his arsenal it's the same context for when jugram was using almighty.

His regen is still really bad though.I think they just wanted to kill him quickly

^his regen can become as good as that of gerard if he used his ability, but no time to create a scenario where they defeat a even MORE powerful ywach...

His powers need activation so if someone fatally wounds him before using miracle he's dead but this is in character so I don't even think he's using it either way

All the foreshadow of Yhwach having those powers and Yamamoto's bankai was thrown out the window when jump axed Bleach. They rushed the ending that is worst than Kaguya's revealed. Even if you are not a fan of Bleach you know Kubo save Aizen for the end, in hopes of showing a 30 chapter battle alongside Ishida and the 5 war potentials, he didn't plan to have Aizen go out like that in 3-4 chapter max. He died in the worst PIS way possible, in the end all the powers were taken from him by an arrow of his own Holy Light, and he died by Ichigo's shikai because he was turned into a human. Smh.

The arrow was so ridiculous I mean even if it stopped his Quincy powers shouldn't he still have his soul King power?...

Whatever Yhwach isn't nearly as bad as ichigo who's really confusing..

Dont even think about how Ichigos old Shikai was a manifestation of his Quincy power, which Yhwach took away from him 3 chapters ago.

Don't think about this.

Safe bets are:

-Uryu use Antithesis on Ichigo's sword

-Ichigo when back to Shikai state, and since Yhwach took away his quincy and hollow powers it now looks like that.

Yhwach also took Ichigo's powers and what did he do with them!? Since he also absorb Aizen shouldn't he be immortal or does the arrow also cancels that? Lol at this point smh

Faisal Shourov said:
So Yhwach absorbed everybody's power only to get beaten by Getsuga tensho. Where's the hax when you need it?
He died by a normal sword swing, an a PIS arrow which removes all Hax, actually.

HokageMangaVox said:
He died by a normal sword swing, an a PIS arrow which removes all Hax, actually.
It's for a few second only, but Almighty should've been able to see it coming. If Yhwach really dies it means he can't change the future as he claims. Pity

It's for a few second only, but Almighty should've been able to see it coming. If Yhwach really dies it means he can't change the future as he claims. Pity

Except his eyes only had one pupil when he cameback to life, but yeah lets ignore the other feats. Is not like Madara posses Immortality since he died in the end. :)

HokageMangaVox said:
Except his eyes only had one pupil when he cameback to life, but yeah lets ignore the other feats. Is not like Madara posses Immortality since he died in the end. :)
Oh yeah Madara also got back stabbed by Black Zetsu after getting rinne sharingan hahahaha. Both Bleach and Naruto endings need retcon !

Madara is immortal as the Ten Tails jinchuuriki, he did not have the Ten Tails anymore when he died...

Madara is immortal as the Ten Tails jinchuuriki, he did not have the Ten Tails anymore when he died...

The same as Yhwach he didn't had the Almighty activated when he got hit by the arrow, you can clearly see his eyes. The Almighty was off and since the arrow stop his powers, he couldn't activate it to rewrite or see anything before dying once again.

Also, I don't think anyone is getting powerscale to Yhwach in speed since he wasn't blitz by anyone. He should be updgrade to Planet lvl+ for been capable of destroying Soul Society and Earth, just like Kaguya there are no feats but the statments and him trying to do so before he was stopped.

^agree, his AP is clearly higher, otherwise ichigo after getting his powers sucked out of him would be planet lvl too which i find hard to understand since that would mean that his never seen full power would be "at least planet lvl" or so seems like a big jump to me but i guess the last 100 chapters dont really follow "rules" anymore :/

After the manga's over we're going to have a Revision for things bleach related, so seeing as most people agree with this i'll close it and fix up the details later in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back