• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach almighty vs Speed

The fact that he can see countless futures of someone comparable to him in speed, while in mid fight, shows it can somehow ignore speed. Unless the character blitzes Yhwach before he opens his eyes.

M11UTD said:
The fact that he can see countless futures of someone comparable to him in speed, while in mid fight, shows it can somehow ignore speed. Unless the character blitzes Yhwach before he opens his eyes.
Ichigo did that and killed Yhwach before he could see the future. Aizen has release KS and Yhwach didn't used Almighty to see Ichigo coming, but maybe he did and thought it was an illusion.

so lets say it was cell vs ywach, ywach wont be able to see a pick a timeline where he lives before cell uber bliztes so he would lose?

^ depend on cell's form and first move

if cell first and second form absorb before yhwach can think then he probably win

if he just use ki or physical blow like perfect and super perfect cell usually do , yhwach won't be able to react but will just regen and then proceed to win with hax

Would the anti hax in db work since his Ap is way higher, and even if he gets regened what's stopping him from being 1 shot again?

Naeblis495 said:
depend on cell's form and first move

if cell first and second form absorb before yhwach can think then he probably win

if he just use ki or physical blow like perfect and super perfect cell usually do , yhwach won't be able to react but will just regen and then proceed to win with hax

This has nothing to do with the question in the op. Even if cell uses a little blast the question gets answered. Ik blasts would even blitz yhwach and almighty.

Kidkinsey said:
The Prince of Counters said:
There isn't anti hax in DB.
i thought vegito being able to control himself in candy form counts
dbz only get resistance to hax they resisted , not all automatically. Same for bleach who can null hax if they are stronger ,they get resistance to the specific hax they resisted . it doesn't sit well with me as it ignore lore but it is how this wiki work

Yeah some parts are a bit confusing because KS worked on ywach, and tousens darkness thing worked on kenpachi My theory is it only nulls hax that actually harms you not things that mess with your senses or mind

Kidkinsey said:
Yeah some parts are a bit confusing because KS worked on ywach, and tousens darkness thing worked on kenpachi My theory is it only nulls hax that actually harms you not things that mess with your senses or mind
You can try and null those but it was all an illusion that you nulled.

Kidkinsey said:
Yeah some parts are a bit confusing because KS worked on ywach, and tousens darkness thing worked on kenpachi
My theory is it only nulls hax that actually harms you not things that mess with your senses or mind
tousen and kenpatchi when they fought were roughtly equal as kenpatchi didn't removed his eye patch yet so it make sense that he didn't null.

aizen is scaled to yhwach as he react and tank some of his attacks so yhwach isn't godly ammount above aizen the same way aizen was way above soi fon when he nulled her hax .

dragon ball and hax resist is also weird : for example babidi mind control still working on dabura and somewhat on vegeta when he is complete fodder(pretty much one shotted by picollo) or the seal working on majin buu despite majin buu overwhelming power difference.

tousen and kenpatchi when they fought were roughtly equal as kenpatchi didn't removed his eye patch yet so it make sense that he didn't null.

aizen is scaled to yhwach as he react and tank some of his attacks so yhwach isn't godly ammount above aizen the same way aizen was way above soi fon when he nulled her hax .

dragon ball and hax resist is also weird : for example babidi mind control still working on dabura and somewhat on vegeta when he is complete fodder(pretty much one shotted by picollo) or the seal working on majin buu despite majin buu overwhelming power difference.

Im on my bleach rewatch rn but iirc didnt kenpachi bully him once he allowed himself to be stabbed, and as for ywach didnt he blow a whole through aizen once and one shot him another time

both were capable of hurting each other even shikai tousen hurt kenpatchi, so they are relative in power . kenpatchi just have far more resistance to pain, can continue fighting with otherwise crippling wounds and have better reflexes wich was the deciding factor in the fight.

yhwach is superior to aizen yes but not enough to passively be impmune to aizen hax and aizen complelty no sell an attack from yhwach before and it is possible he let himself be stabbed to give ichigo a better opportunitty.

you need to be vastly superior in bleach to negate hax , not barely stronger .

This has nothing to do with the question in the op. Even if cell uses a little blast the question gets answered. Ik blasts would even blitz yhwach and almighty.

He literally said that cell would blitz, why are you trying to make it seem like he didn't?

I didn't say he claimed he wouldn't get blitzed. I think you missed the other part. He said yhwach would win the fight. A ki blast from cell would one shot him and destroy the planet; in other words he wouldn't win.

So you're the one actually ignored the point of the op...

The point of this is whether he can use the almighty before he gets blitzed. Cell Blitz before he could hax him to death, but Yhwach can ressurect afterwards. You're assumption is that Cell magically forgot what Ki control was and was bloodlusted to high hell.

yhwach have low godly and can change dimensions , so no cell woul get slapped if he open with something other than absorb

Hst master said:
So you're the one actually ignored the point of the op...

The point of this is whether he can use the almighty before he gets blitzed. Cell Blitz before he could hax him to death, but Yhwach can ressurect afterwards. You're assumption is that Cell magically forgot what Ki control was and was bloodlusted to high hell.

Lmao I didn't ignore it dude what are you on? I wasn't talking to someone else who brought up something different than the op. U good?

Question here.

I honestly want to know, why exactly do we take Yhwach's word on how the Almighty works as 100% absolute like Yhwach's explanation is Word of God?

seeing how my previous post seems to cause trouble i'll reformulate :

YES , Cell or anyone wich is fast enough to land an attack/hax on yhwach before he can think woul be able to bypass the future manip , precog and power null/reactive evolution ( i don't know how much faster you have to be to be counted as faster than thought compared to other characthers tho)

the defensive part of Almighty would still be in effect like changing future he died in and ressurect, as he did it while already dead

HOWEVER ! Cell would get clapped either way as he doesn't have resistance to soul manp so reiatsu crush GG wich is passive , have no way to bypass low godly/immortality type 4/8 beside absorb anyway( i think absorb counter some form of immortality/regen right ?) and get out haxxed to all hell.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Question here.
I honestly want to know, why exactly do we take Yhwach's word on how the Almighty works as 100% absolute like Yhwach's explanation is Word of God?
time to disreguard any statement from any fiction we don't agree with guys !

more seriously , we do take yhwach words for it because nothing was shown to make us doubt thos words , simple really

Hst master said:
Except he didn't. He was on topic and answered that Cell would indeed blitz, which is the point.

He also answered that cell would lose and that's where I directed my comment about him using a another attack. The paragraphs where even separated so I don't understand why u inserted yourself into that discussion

>time to disreguard any statement from any fiction we don't agree with guys !

Nice way of putting words in my mouth. No, this wasnt what I was saying and you know it.

This isnt about what we dont agree with, it's about credibility. When characters claim what they are able to do and such, those are character statements. We never take character statements as anything more than grains of salt without having further evidence or context to verify the credibility of who's making those statements. Like if someone brags about being able to destroy universes or brags about being superior to everyone, and many more examples of self-proclaiming what they can accomplish.

As far as Yhwach goes, he doesnt exactly have a solid track record about being an expert with the Almighty. Remember, this is the same Yhwach who claimed "nothing could escape his Almighty's precog", and 5 minutes later, Mimihagi says hello. That shows that Yhwach was wrong about what his Almighty could do.

So im going to ask again. Why is Yhwach's word taken as some kind of word of god?

Yhwach had never encounter Mimihagi before that point. Mimihagi had resistance to his power, so Yhwach didn't know of Mimihagi's existence. You can really say that Professor X isn't an expert in reading minds just because a new mutant came along and was immune to his TP powers. Your comment is also wrong. That quote was to Ichigo/Aizen during the final fight after he already absorbed Mimihagi and it's powered.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
>time to disreguard any statement from any fiction we don't agree with guys !Nice way of putting words in my mouth. No, this wasnt what I was saying and you know it.
This isnt about what we dont agree with, it's about credibility. When characters claim what they are able to do and such, those are character statements. We never take character statements as anything more than grains of salt without having further evidence or context to verify the credibility of who's making those statements. Like if someone brags about being able to destroy universes or brags about being superior to everyone, and many more examples of self-proclaiming what they can accomplish.

As far as Yhwach goes, he doesnt exactly have a solid track record about being an expert with the Almighty. Remember, this is the same Yhwach who claimed "nothing could escape his Almighty's precog", and 5 minutes later, Mimihagi says hello. That shows that Yhwach was wrong about what his Almighty could do.

So im going to ask again. Why is Yhwach's word taken as some kind of word of god?
yes i know what you meant , it was a joke -_- hence the "more seriously" a bit below.

just because he is wrong one time '(if even he was wrong) doesn't mean we have to ignore the rest . most of what he said turned up to be true so we treat as true until proof that he lied come up .

AppleLord said:
Yhwach had never encounter Mimihagi before that point. Mimihagi had resistance to his power, so Yhwach didn't know of Mimihagi's existence. You can really say that Professor X isn't an expert in reading minds just because a new mutant came along and was immune to his TP powers. Your comment is also wrong. That quote was to Ichigo/Aizen during the final fight after he already absorbed Mimihagi and it's powered.
This is not a fair comparison.

Professor X failing against new mutants who resist his powers doesnt reflect on his expertise because they're new, specifically made later on to counter his powers. Mimihagi isnt a new being to counter the Almighty, it's something it could always do. Even then, this is beside my point. Yhwach proclaimed no one could escape his clairvoyance and Mimihagi disproved that claim. Whether Yhwach knew he existed or not doesnt change the fact that he was wrong. So what says he isnt wrong about anything else?

Just to clarify, im not saying Yhwach is factually wrong about what he can do with the Almighty. Im saying there should be reasonable doubt about what Yhwach says he can accomplish with the Almighty.

He wasn't wrong. At the point in time of that quote Mimihagi no longer existed. Yhwach had already absorbed Mimihagi. You don't even have a valuable argument. Yhwach was right about nothing escaping his Almighty precog, even while under Illusions the Almighty still worked on Renji/Aizen.

Wait. Did Yhwach even said that "nothing escape his gaze" because I don't remember that quote from the original viz translation. Maybe it was mistranslation. Can you post it? So far Yhwach aware that Mimihagi/Reio didn't reflect on his Almighty.

FDF852F1-C481-4B0A-9B43-1C37F947D7F6

He also answered that cell would lose and that's where I directed my comment about him using a another attack. The paragraphs where even separated so I don't understand why u inserted yourself into that discussion

Is there saying I can't comment on anything within the thread? So what if he said Cell would lose, he answered the topic.

Also @Kukui

Mimihagi and Soul King have resistance to his Almighty. Yhwach even acknowledges this when he shows up. There's a difference between NLF and just putting arbitrary caps on a characters abilities because another character with Resistance shows up. Not only that, this isn't even the point of the thread. It's whether he can use it before he can get physically blitzed. If you want to discuss this further, again, you can take this to either the General Discussion Thread or make another Q&A/CRT thread.

>Not only that, this isn't even the point of the thread. It's whether he can use it before he can get physically blitzed.

It falls under this threads point. People were using "Because thats now how the Almighty works" as a counter-argument and I asked my question because of this counter argument being brought up. However, Apple may be right that its most likely a mistranslation. So nvm.

The Prince of Counters said:
Didn't you say something along the lines of not partaking in Bleach threads? Not even gonna bother entertaining your silly argument though.
And im still going to stand by that. This thread was an exception because my notifs were getting flooded with this and my thoughts on this topic were something that I couldnt ignore.

It's not a silly argument, btw. Character statements are not treated as anything more than grains of salt here without a good amount of evidence to support them and Yhwach shouldnt be any different. But its not worth trying to argue so im leaving it at that.

The problem with the replies is no one took Kukui's question seriously and its something valid.

The point is: Yhwach's Almighty ability seems to always bend around the fanbase as to what can and cannot be done.

The info we're trying to look at is: Can we trust Yhwach to know what he can do, or do we have to go by feats to see what he can actually do?

The answer to that would be: For the situation with Mimihagi, that is an exception because he had resistance to the Almighty. For the role of Bleach fans, you provide WHY Mimihagi could do this-- and then if its something that matters it could be applied to other characters unless its something very exclusive.

So the question is still asked:

If someone blitz Yhwach before he could even think of using Almighty-- ((REGARDLESS if it is passive or not and he initially already has information as soon as the battle begins)) is he negged?

My Answer:

Yes, if someone is faster than Yhwach he cannot process what he'd want to do with the Almighty to balance the battle in his favor. It'd be NLF to say Yhwach could percieve to see, or precog something beyond his speed limit and counter it.

If Goku, a being of MFTL+++ speeds jumps into battle with Yhwach, the blitz is astronimical to where Goku could move before Yhwach's brain cells can even comprehend what ever happened. That basically means Yhwach never even got the CHANCE to see or think what was gonna happen-- similar to an illusion.

i agree with the above . The almighty have some passive aspects to it , like the ressurect that do not need him to even be alive to use.

But he won't be able to see the future and thus powernull , future manip ect to counter the blitz.

that do not mean that yhwach loose all matches where he is blitzed beyond his speed of thought but that he can't do much against the blitz. the attack being used with the blitz is what will decide if yhwach loose or not .

goku for example can blitz yhwach all he want , he will not be able to put him down and will ultimatly loose the fight from yhwach's haxes

Back