• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach almighty vs Speed

Can yhwach using his almighty see/react to someone who can move/attack way faster than him? Like yhwach see someone who can move/attack at 3xSol?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Considering how SBA works, he'd need to at least be fast enough to process the information before being killed.
I mean he's seeing countless futures at once, understanding them, and choosing all in an instant.

AstralKing7 said:
Thought it was agree he can't. Precog can't see things faster than what the brain can process
" Precognition can allow characters to react to attacks faster than they'd normally be able to react to." literally on the precog page.

Also on the precog page it said that if the attack is too fast they still won't be able to react. That's a fact. So basically precog is useless in a situation where the opponent is multiple times faster than you.

He doesn't.

SBA makes both opponents appear at the place of the fight instantly. He cannot have precog anything relating to the fight before it began.

He doesn't.
SBA makes both opponents appear at the place of the fight instantly. He cannot have precog anything relating to the fight before it began.
From what i've seen in battles, that's how passives work. Since they're already active before they actually begin fighting.

Sure they're activated, but it doesn't change that Yhwach can't see the future of him being put against the opponent and when the fight does begin, he's prone to getting blitzed before he can process what the precoc told him.

Sure they're activated, but it doesn't change that Yhwach can't see the future of him being put against the opponent and when the fight does begin, he's prone to getting blitzed before he can process what the precoc told him.
So as an example someone like Darth Nihilus who has a couple passives, could easily be killed by someone like Goku via speed alone?

Nihilus doesn't need to think to mindhax. It just happens when you're near him.

Yhwach needs to process the information before he can do anything with it.

The precog is passive, not Yhwach's ability to use said precog.

It depends on the passive. This is strictly case by case. This passive pre cog is not the same as nihilus and his offensive passive hax.

Nihilus doesn't need to think to mindhax. It just happens when you're near him.

Yhwach needs to process the information before he can do anything with it.

The precog is passive, not Yhwach's ability to use said precog.
Ok I see, but his precog works like that too. As far as we know he doesn't need to do anything to see the future except have Almighty active. By process information I guess you mean to understand what he's seeing? But he simply just understands it without any delay as explained by him.

TriforcePower1 said:
Yhwach cannot choose which future to choose if before he he can understand what happens in the future he's been killed.
I didn't understand this? his Fate Manipulation isn't passive so ofc he can be "killed" before he uses his fate manipulation since he has to choose. Not like it matters though since he can use it in death.

Ok I see, but his precog works like that too. As far as we know he doesn't need to do anything to see the future except have Almighty active. By process information I guess you mean to understand what he's seeing? But he simply just understands it without any delay as explained by him.

He means to actually see it. We know Pre cog works by showing the future. He meant that if his eyes can't process the speed then all he will see is a future where he gets attack before comprehending what happened. He understands that he gets attacked. But he doesn't understand how.

@Astral

He doesn't need to physically see the person to know or see the future. He knew exactly where Ichibe would die before he activated Almighty. He doesn't need to understand anything himself like we do, he just does as explained by him using The Almighty. Saying he wouldn't understand makes no sense in this context.

U missed the point of everything I said. Also that middle part makes no sense now. Doesn't his pre cog come from almighty. How can he already know something without using pre cog.

I said the same thing your first sentence said. The fact that he can't see or react to the opponent still but knows he got attack is the main point of this thread. We aren't say he doesn't know the future. We are saying he can't change the future because of the huge gap in speed which he won't be able to process because the only thing he will understand is that he gets attacked.

> U missed the point of everything I said. Also that middle part makes no sense now. Doesn't his pre cog come from almighty. How can he already know something without using pre cog.

Yes it comes from The Almighty, which he also had over 1,000 years prior to fighting Ichibe. but my point was he doesn't need to actually physically see the person to know and understand. My point was there is no delay between these 2 things only the usage of his fate manipulation.

> I said the same thing your first sentence said. The fact that he can't see or react to the opponent still but knows he got attack is the main point of this thread.

And my point is he doesn't need to process any information with his precog to know himself.

He see's countless futures > he understands what he see's is how it works. Not he see's countless futures > tries to understand what he's seeing > then eventually understands.

> We aren't say he doesn't know the future.

Okay, I never claimed anyone said this.

We are saying he can't change the future because of the huge gap in speed which he won't be able to process because the only thing he will understand is that he gets attacked.

As long as the event shows up in his precog he can change it, it has nothing to do with actual vision. Saying he "won't understand" is the problem here. He understands everything else but according to you he won't understand how someone is faster?

I think I understood what Sigurd meant, Yhwach does not have to process the information, when he's with the all-powerful he already has the information.

No he doesn't.

As per SBA, he can only starts precog-ing the opponent once the match start. And once the match starts, he's vulnerable to blitz.

No he doesn't.
As per SBA, he can only starts precog-ing the opponent once the match start. And once the match starts, he's vulnerable to blitz.
That's not how the ability works though, as long as The Almighty is active he just straight up starts seeing things. You can't pick and choose when it starts working.

Either you're saying that this somehow let him proceed information instantly or you're saying that he can precog the opponents before the match starts.

Which can't happen, due to the nature of VS matches. There is no "before". They both get plopped into the area of the match and they instantly fight. He can't precog something like.

There is also the fact that even if he knew what will happen before the match begins he still can't do shit about it if he's too slow.

As long as Yhwach has time to see the future. Speed is pointless against him. Even if he doesn't, as long as his consciousness isn't destroyed he can see the future and then resurrect himself.

Either you're saying that this somehow let him proceed information instantly or you're saying that he can precog the opponents before the match starts.

This is exactly what i'm saying, it's how it works.

Which can't happen, due to the nature of VS matches. There is no "before". They both get plopped into the area of the match and they instantly fight. He can't precog something like.

Why wouldn't he? I've never heard of this before. He'd know this would happend due to the nature of his power. This is a dude who can see like 1,000 years in the future. Yhwach see's vision in whatever time prior to this > magically teleported to a battlefield. You're saying he wouldn't know he'd be teleported but this is contradicted by the nature of his power.

There is also the fact that even if he knew what will happen before the match begins he still can't do shit about it if he's too slow.

Spiderman does this all the time, if it's a linear attack he should be able to aim-dodge it physically since he'd know about already and would just need to move. Outside of that sure he won't be able to use his fate manipulation to like for example decapitate someone FTL. Also this depends on the opponent since his Reactive Evolution would just neg most powers. Physically blitzing him also does nothing since he'd just resurrect.

Yhwach's ability to foresee Goku inserting his fist down his throat wont change the fact that Yhwach is dying at that very moment.

Back on the topic of perception and precognition--

even if he has the information as soon as he enters the battlefield

or even if Yhwach is expecting to be attacked, unless Almight will equalize his stats to Goku, physically ((which implies Yhwach will jump from planetary to universal levels)) Yhwach will be in an infinite loop of being bodied by an entity that he cannot even comprehend dueling in a battle with.

The problem with Almighty and Yhwach is its always stretched to NLF. Yhwach capped out being shot by an PIS arrow he couldn't see even being made a thousand years prior to his death which really makes his ability questionable.

Yhwach also cannot process information, even that of which he already knows of, when someone is blitzing him. The thought of him thinking of what can he do with the information he already knows is USELESS when he can't take action to do anything about it since he can't finish thinking about what might happen, what will happen, and what he can do about it.

I still don't understand why yhwach is so slow if he can process literally infinite future as a grain of sand and chooses one that he deems fit in less than one second.

I've read Bleach and nothing shows he can just get the "information" even if the character is trillions of times faster.

He actually needs to see the characters in his countless futures. If it's beyond his cognition than he can't see them. He can't do anything.

• Ichigo's Bankai ability multiplies his strenght and speed by x5-x10 according to the Bankai lore.
  • Yhwach said that he couldn't hold back against that power saying that power was formitabble. (He was afraid of it.)
  • Yhwach proceeds to destroyed that same power at the speed of a thought.
How can Almighty blitz Ichigo's Bankai in the future instantly when Ichigo is suppose to faster than him?

Strenght & Speed wise it goes like this:

SK Yhwach >> Shikai Ichigo

SK Yhwach > Shikai Resurrection Ichigo

SK Yhwach = Bankai Ichigo

SK Yhwach < Bankai Ressurection Ichigo

Don't know if this has something to do with speed but iirc yhwach had the power of an ant and managed to defeat a country level being through almighty

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Spiderman does this all the time, if it's a linear attack he should be able to aim-dodge it physically since he'd know about already and would just need to move. Outside of that sure he won't be able to use his fate manipulation to like for example decapitate someone FTL. Also this depends on the opponent since his Reactive Evolution would just neg most powers. Physically blitzing him also does nothing since he'd just resurrect.
Dont mention his other powers, the question is simple about his reaction with almkghty

@Kars

I've brought this up multiple times but everyone loves to ignore it because "Almighty can't close AP gaps" on this site.

Back