• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yet another not-paradox thread

Seol404 said:
Have you read it?
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no. I've devoted what would be considered an unhealthy amount of time to reading fanfictions already, but even I have standards.

Hell, I've heard that it's not even good.

Not a lot of people do because they think they're all shit.

And while that is usually true, there are gems hidden among the shit. You just have to know where to look.

I never expected to, tbh.

I mostly read them for KULTUER, but some I wanna read for real, like the whole Lord of the Rings thing.

You haven't read The Lord of the Rings?

What have you even been doing with your life?

Doesn't that imply that you were called here by someone?

Have you read Journey to the West? Dream of a Red Chamber? or The Tale of Genji? Those books are dense as ****, I don't got no time to read Dante's Inferno.

And you haven't read LOTR, so anything you say or do is automatically invalidated.

No, I'm the normal one because I've actually read LOTR.

Hmmm, there seems to be a slight bit of bias in that image, but I'm not so sure.

Crabwhale said:
Hmmm, there seems to be a slight bit of bias in that image, but I'm not so sure.
I didn't make it, I just found on the internet

You're just salty that Albania isn't in the picture

I think I've made quite clear numerous times that I despise my country and have no delusions about it.

Crabwhale said:
I think I've made quite clear numerous times that I despise my country and have no delusions about it.
jouke

Because they approved of Article 13

Back