• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet again...another Boboiboy CRT

It was asked me to comment this CRT and I have 0 knowledge on this series.

On the first video the subtitles don't work, so I couldn't understand what they say, but the action of mesmerizing someone with a clock is clear. BoboiBoy indeed snapped out of it, at least judging by the animations, but it seems more Mind rather than Sleep manipulation, as the other kid looked like under some type of brainwash.

I'm iffy on the second, it looks like he's recording himself for some type of in-verse youtube video, which is also used to communicate with the viewers without breaking the fourth wall.

There was a shockwave, performed by some big monsters, I don't know if they are related to BoBoiBoy, but the thing itself is good. However I wouldn't say it was bigger than the Earth, that was perspective, not actual size.

It seems the robot couldn't find any data on the kids (the caption says "No Data") and it even asked if it was a new technique. From what I saw it didn't fail to analyze nor predict them, he just didn't have the dance in his database and thus it freaked out.

1.the one who tried to make Boboiboy fall asleep was a monster called "raksasa tidur" which translates to sleeping monster. So it's main ability is to cause others to fall asleep.

2.Here's a solid one (2:17)

3.those were Boboiboy's earth golems that fused with Fang, Boboiboy Fire and Boboiboy Water.

4.not necessarily see (12:40), (13:39), (14:24), (16:51) and (17:39) where he could analyze the trajectory and attack patterns of Boboiboy and the others but could completely negate analytical predictions by doing a certain move.

1) It should be fine then, but these information should be written somewhere, to avoid misconceptions. It would also be great if you could find a dubbed version of the video or one with actual subtitles.

2) I don't know, it looks like a commercial, is it? This kind of stuff isn't accepted for profiles, usually.

3) It should be fine, then, I guess

4) I'm less convince than before, as the girl says that the robot can't analyze random movements, so it seems more like a weakness of the robot, more than a skill of the kids. I don't know if it would count anyway, maybe more input from other people could help.

No need to call me (normal users can't successfully tag others anyway), I reply when I can.

Fine for the Sleep Monster

You linked someone who isn't BoboiBoy, so at most it proves that the green alien is aware, not him.

It's weird because it's meant to be funny, but I guess the dance being that wacky can, although the girl explicitly says the robot can't analyze something random. But again, it could work as it could not, I suggest you to ask other people's opinion.

No need to call me (normal users can't successfully tag others anyway), I reply when I can.

Fine for the Sleep Monster

You linked someone who isn't BoboiBoy, so at most it proves that the green alien is aware, not him.

It's weird because it's meant to be funny, but I guess the dance being that wacky can, although the girl explicitly says the robot can't analyze something random. But again, it could work as it could not, I suggest you to ask other people's opinion.
Understood.

1.okay

2.guess so but He could still communicate with the viewers via space log and allows him to ask them questions which should just be limited fourth wall awareness.

4.it should be labeled as limited but I'll call a few others here for verification.

Seems fine.
What SamanPatou said. Plus even if he was addressing the audience in this instance, this is just the classic "recap and what's going to happen in the next episode?" shtick. A lot of series do this, heck even One Piece does or comic book covers, but we don't give fourth wall awareness for stuff like this.
Any strong punch would generate a shockwave, but we don't give them this power.
Note that this does not apply to characters who can create shockwaves through brute force, but have this ability as a special power or technique.
As SamanPatou said, the robot just didn't have any data on what they were doing, as in dancing, so they used "non combat" moves to fight him. It's a common gimmick/cliche but it's not resistance to Analysis/Precog.

Back