• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Hitmonchan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ok. Well Hitmonchan's AP is naturally higher (358 tons compared to Yang's 141 tons), and has precog via Detect, so Yang isn't overwhelming him in this fight. Assuming this Hitmonchan's ability is Iron Fist, then his AP starts off at 429 tons since Iron Fist increases the power of punching moves by 1.2%. Considering that 90% of Hitmoncahn's moveset are punching moves, that's pretty helpful. I doubt Yang's semblance will be of any help, since she's fighting an opponent much stronger than her, she'd have to take alot of damage in order for her semblance to make strong enough to counter Hitmonchan's strength advantage, and even if it did, Yang would then have to win the fight while already injured. The only way I can see Yang winning is by playing really smart, and taking advantage of her longer range with her gauntlets. A few problems with that, though:

1: Yang would have to know beforehand that Hitmoncahn is just over 3x stronger than her

2: Limited ammo

3: Hitmonchan's precog

4: It's unlikely she'd do this in character, considering her headstrong nature and belligerent fighting style

5: Hitmonchan is a boxer by nature, which means he is most likely adept a dodging attack. This is especially bad for Yang since she's has trouble against evassive fighters in general.

Overall, I'd give this to Hitmonchan.

Personally I feel this is a stomp, and quite a stomp at that.

Hitmonchan has a overwhelming stat advantage right off the bat, 2.5x higher punching power. Add here precog and the fact that Hitmonchan can paralyze her with Thunder/Ice Punch and deal some serious damage after that.

He can also boost his offensive power even more with Iron Fist reaching a power a little bit over 3 times higher than Yang's. Also has precog.

Yang would need to get beat up a lot to even hope of reaching that power. Problem with that is, she can't take that much beating.

Yang via the music.

In all seriousness hitmonchan take this via better abilities (Precog and element manip), basically reason above.

Yang: 0

Hitmonchan: 3

Inconclusive: 0

Does anyone else agree with Scarlet that this is a stomp, or is there any fairness for Yang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back