• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Bryan Fury

She doesn't get it from calcs she gets it from scaling to Qrow who is equal to Raven who is stronger than Vernal who defeated Weiss' Arma Gigas which was able to easily kill a Queen Lancer that talked an 18 ton attacks

Also with her semblance she was able to oneshot an amped Adam who stomped her in her base form

That first bit sounds like it's going through too many steps to be considered legitimate. It's actually pretty close to the joke about powerscaling I've repeatedly heard. Regardless, I think I'll stay with her feat strength rather than an "X equals Y equals Z equals..." statement

And her semblance might tip the scales, so I'm gonna hold onto my vote for a bit longer.

Back