• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang killers: Po vs SCP-076

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so.....

Po

- BFR

- Chi Manipulation

- Skilled Martial Artist

- Energy Projection

- Wayyyy more experienced

- Immortality (Not sure if combat applicable but there it is)

- High Pain Resistence

- Berserk Mode

My thoughts are that Po's approach to combat could be so alien to what 076 has seen that it may actually off balance him and let Po gain the lead. But 076 would be a very brutal foe and would start to adjust to Po's martial arts. But that said Po can worst case go for the BFR and again its a very unusual move. Giving this to Po with a 6/10 majority.

What? You mean to say that Po's fighting style is completely different to literally every martial art that has ever existed? Even though Able has fought far more alien and unpredictable beings then Po? Even though Able beats the crap out of far smarter and more skilled people? Bullcrap.

Yeah no Po uses Kung Fu, one of the most well known and widely practiced martial arts in the world. 076 would have no trouble with his fighting style

For what reasons? All of the reasoning for why Po would win have been debunked and the one way he could win is so unlikey that its basically a non factor

To clarify on the BFR, if Po can somehow grapple the enemy then he can send them to the spirit realm

https://youtu.be/-N8MgYviT-0?t=78

Like this.

That said I doubt Po can actually pull off a win here. No KFP 3 feats are alloewd, even though the wuxi finger hold thing can be done without the KFP reasoning.

I'm leaning on the SCP

But curious, how big is the ap gap?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
To clarify on the BFR, if Po can somehow grapple the enemy then he can send them to the spirit realm

https://youtu.be/-N8MgYviT-0?t=78

Like this.

That said I doubt Po can actually pull off a win here. No KFP 3 feats are alloewd, even though the wuxi finger hold thing can be done without the KFP reasoning.

I'm leaning on the SCP

But curious, how big is the ap gap?
Baseline vs. 3.6 tons

@CoB If Po does that he BFRs himself as well and without his chi mastery he cant get out, while 076 can still kill him in the Spirit Realm

WeeklyBattles said:
@CoB If Po does that he BFRs himself as well and without his chi mastery he cant get out, while 076 can still kill him in the Spirit Realm
When Po did that to Tai Lung he wasn't teleported tho, he ended up teleporting with Kai because he used it on himself. Just to clarify

@Numbers Im referring to what CoB brought up for Po BFRing by grappling the opponent and using the hold on himself

Ah ok. Sorry

So, so far I think 076 is winning because Po's reasons are being debunked.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yup. That's why I only wanted to clarify on how he can do the BFR. Was unsure how he got out after. Either way Po still loses.

Just want to throw out that while the thorn is banned the flood isn't restricted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back