• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamcha (super ultimate edition) vs hostless

"WHY CAN'T YOU ADMIT IT? I'VE ALREADY WON! THIS WORLD IS MINE! THESE PEOPLE ARE MINE!"

Yamcha proceeds to fade

HOSTLESS would smack Yamcha around with no pressure.

If that doesn't work, he has his Nightmare form ready.

If not, Deathlock.

Yamcha solos all of five nights at Freddy's and all fandom's on the internet witch includes hostless

Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Ikereviews said:
Yamcha beat chara she is too weak for him
Nope Chara beat Yamcha and you assumed Chara's gender
no u uses black hole no u.

Yamcha beats Chara and Yamcha at bst stalemates HOSTLESS in Deathlock form
Dreams.metroeve explosion-dreams-meaning
Yamcha (Super Ultimate Edition) 0.00000000000000000000000001 seconds after touching Chara

If Yamcha beats Chara, Chara can reset. Also for such a badly written profile, NO OFFENSE, Chara stomps.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Ikereviews said:

Yamcha (Super Ultimate Edition) 0.00000000000000000000000001 seconds after touching Chara

If Yamcha beats Chara, Chara can reset. Also for such a badly written profile, NO OFFENSE, Chara stomps.
Yamcha himself can reset, overwrite and tear down the reset that chara had. also there is no stopping the Omni yxz blackhole infinity no u which is the no u I used

Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Ikereviews said:

Yamcha himself can reset, overwrite and tear down the reset that chara had. also there is no stopping the Omni yxz blackhole infinity no u which is the no u I used
No its impossible, Chara's DETERMINATION is impossible to stop, also they are an Abstract Existence. Also Yamcha (super ultimate awesome edition) is a badly scripted profile and I use the impossible No U, literally you can use any No U because It will get reversed

Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Ikereviews said:

No its impossible, Chara's DETERMINATION is impossible to stop, also they are an Abstract Existence. Also Yamcha (super ultimate awesome edition) is a badly scripted profile and I use the impossible No U, literally you can use any No U because It will get reversed
exept that my no u can't be stopped

Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Ikereviews said:

exept that my no u can't be stopped
No U my No U cannot be stopped, your No U can, mines is beyond any Paradoxal No U,

Yellowpig10 said:
Ikereviews said:
Mr.popo is beyond him dbz and the omni internet and jbw itself even hostless is scared of him
He's ******* memetic, dont even try me with that
But Deathlock HOSTLESS is twice as strong as Chuck Norris who is equal to popo and is equal to Yamcha

Back