• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamato vs Boa Hancock

Yamato's speed scales higher. Boa was overwhelmed by Blackbeard. And Kaidou was matched and at a few points surpassed by Yamato in speed.
Not how it went.
Blackbeard did a sneak attack/used Kurouzu to pull her in, and he noted that the second he let her out of the chokehold she would speed blitz everyone.

Blackbeard did a sneak attack/used Kurouzu to pull her in, and he noted that the second he let her out of the chokehold she would speed blitz everyone.
It was off screen. But in any case it doesn't matter. Even if I did change my vote grace is already over. I'll see if a mod can unlock the page.

Hancock's powers are ranged and require shorter actions to perform her Petrification. They scale to the same speed value thus Yamato turns to stone.
Yamato scales higher in the scaling chain than Hancock. Just because they have the same value doesn’t mean they’re treated as equally fast

She doesn't:
Hancock ~ BB ~ Law ~ Hybrid Kaidou ~ Yamato

And again, grace has already finished. This should be added and closed.

Back