• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ive gotta give it to Yama, he's stronger, and has access to an army of undead soilders along with existence erasure. He's also far more skilled and a better fighter overall. He'll win this mid diff

Does his vaporization ignore durability or work by sheer power? Because it seems to me that Yamamoto would stomp if it's the latter. He's scaling to 8 teratons.

I'm not getting notifications. Do you mean your armor of flames? If so, then it ignores durability.

>Immune to most heat-based attacks (Any fire less than 1 million degrees Fahrenheit cannot hurt him).

Yama's flames is 15 million degrees so he can harm the Human Torch with his flames.

But yeah this might stomp since Human Torch is 1.8 teratons. Not to mention Existence Erasure and Durability Negation with Zanka no Tachi East and North.

I mean, we use the 6-B version and if it's actually Star Level then we need a CRT.

But yeah if he use Supernova then Yama get burned but since the OP said the 6-B version then Supernova is restricted.

Supernova is restricted and speed is equalized, people need to read the OP's comments. It's not that hard.

"Speed equalized"

Missed that part. Is that really fair though? It would be one thing if we didn't know their Spds or there was a slight difference, but this case is a massive downgrade for Torch :S

• Nova Flames: By burning to his maximum natural limit, he can create a massively intense form of fire which is comparable to stellar temperatures and will completely overwhelm any normal fire. Using this at maximum potential, he can create a small - scale version of a supernova, which has the potential to ignite the atmosphere and destroy the surface of the earth.
Burning every surface of the earth is a continental feat right? I believe he can hurt Yama, and he can use flames that are around him.

KazuiK said:
*Nova Flames: By burning to his maximum natural limit, he can create a massively intense form of fire which is comparable to stellar temperatures and will completely overwhelm any normal fire. Using this at maximum potential, he can create a small - scale version of a supernova, which has the potential to ignite the atmosphere and destroy the surface of the earth.
Burning every surface of the earth is a continental feat right? I believe he can hurt Yama, and he can use flames that are around him.
he isnt allowed to use nova

lol, true, but he can still use the flames of the Yamamoto's flame armor right? since it can handle any fire in the area.

Well going off just his stellular attacks, a star can reach up to 200,000,000 degrees F.

And his casual attacks are small country while Yamamoto is only country level with his Bankai.

If Human Torch even things about charging up a blast he's one shorting Yamamoto.

Gotta give it to my boi

Celestial Judge said:
Well going off just his stellular attacks, a star can reach up to 200,000,000 degrees F.
And his casual attacks are small country while Yamamoto is only country level with his Bankai.

If Human Torch even things about charging up a blast he's one shorting Yamamoto.

Gotta give it to my boi

Zanka No Tachi has consistently only been calculated as low-end small country level

Here here here

KazuiK said:
lol, true, but he can still use the flames of the Yamamoto's flame armor right? since it can handle any fire in the area.
Yamamoto's fire isn't fire, it's his reiatsu that acts like fire.

Also can Yamamoto Absorb Fire? Because the Human Torch can. I don't see it listed on his page.

And before someone asks. Yes he can even absorb the fire if it's coming from a fire manipulator/user I'll put proof of in the thread if asked for it.

No, Yamamoto is Country level via scaling.

He is scaled to 8 teratons and those calcs actually a good supporting feats for his 6-B rating, not to mention that only the temperatures of his bankai alone. And it wouldn't make sense if his Bankai is weaker than Toshiro and Kenpachi.

As DnW0 said above, the flames actually his reiatsu. So his flames is not a normal flames but I digress.

Oh and the OP said 6-B version meaning Nova Flames or Supernova is restricted and he can only use his regular attack and Yamamoto start with his bankai.

Human Torch is resistant to heat? Then there must be a limit for his resistance and absorption since his natural durability is Small Building level and Small Country level against fire/heat/energy-based attacks (Scaling from his attacks) < That directly from his profile btw.

If any of you believe he can whistand and overpower any more than Small Country level attacks then I suggest you make a CRT since I believe most of the marvel profiles is outdated.

His profile said he is immune to most heat-based attacks (Any fire less than 1 million degrees Fahrenheit cannot hurt him) and Yamamoto's flames is 15,000,000 degrees not counting Zanka no Tachi East and North should be hotter than 15 million degrees since it can incinerates whatever it touches out of existence that even Blut Vene that shown to able somehow resist absolute zero can't whistand it.

So I believe he can harm Human Torch just fine since Yamamoto is stronger than him (stronger than his regular attack and durability at least) and not to mention his hax like Durability Negation and Existence Erasure.

This seems pretty stompy. I don't see how the human torch can leave a dent on old man Yama with that AP gap, and the lack of many useful hax.

Dat Dot said:
No, Yamamoto is Country level via scaling.

He is scaled to 8 teratons and those calcs actually a good supporting feats for his 6-B rating, not to mention that only the temperatures of his bankai alone. And it wouldn't make sense if his Bankai is weaker than Toshiro and Kenpachi.

As DnW0 said above, the flames actually his reiatsu. So his flames is not a normal flames but I digress.

Oh and the OP said 6-B version meaning Nova Flames or Supernova is restricted and he can only use his regular attack and Yamamoto start with his bankai.

Human Torch is resistant to heat? Then there must be a limit for his resistance and absorption since his natural durability is Small Building level and Small Country level against fire/heat/energy-based attacks (Scaling from his attacks) < That directly from his profile btw.

If any of you believe he can whistand and overpower any more than Small Country level attacks then I suggest you make a CRT since I believe most of the marvel profiles is outdated.

His profile said he is immune to most heat-based attacks (Any fire less than 1 million degrees Fahrenheit cannot hurt him) and Yamamoto's flames is 15,000,000 degrees not counting Zanka no Tachi East and North should be hotter than 15 million degrees since it can incinerates whatever it touches out of existence that even Blut Vene that shown to able somehow resist absolute zero can't whistand it.

So I believe he can harm Human Torch just fine since Yamamoto is stronger than him (stronger than his regular attack and durability at least) and not to mention his hax like Durability Negation and Existence Erasure.

He absorbed a nuclear bomb which is around 50 to 150 million degrees F. Gonna have to get hotter than that buddy. GG

Is it really Existance erasure though because I seen that thread and it was a mess. Also how did Yhwach durability allow him not to be erased because I don't remember him using almighty to get out of it.

And Human Torch has traded blows with Namor and The Thing so that durability is very EH.

The one who erased is Royd who copy the power and appearance of Yhwach.

It is stated by Yamamoto that the flames can incinerates whatever it touches out of existence and the fact it doesnt erupt or something like that (If you seen the thread about it then you know what I'm talking about).

And the thread about EE for Yama-jii is not actually become a mess, they add ability. Meaning they accept it.

Again, if you believe Human Torch should rated higher than he is now, make a CRT. For now his durability is Low-6-B unless there's a revision for him.

I hear you. If he indeed can tank a punch from Namor then his durability should higher than Low 6-B/Small Country level, which why I suggest that you make a CRT to upgrade his durability that match the AP of Namor.

Back