• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Vegeta should be a thing

Gilad Hyperstar said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Gilad_Hyperstar/Sandbox

To create more, just copy the same URL and add a new number, like "Sandbox2"

Gilad Hyperstar said:
I wish I could have helped you with this but sadly I don't have Dragonball Xenoverse yet
Xenoverse isn't needed for this, since Vegeta Xeno is from Heroes and doesn't appear on Xenoverse.

Off topic here, but what are the chances of SDBH giving us Ultra Instinct Vegeta or fusions if we're lucky enough? I'm surprised it hasn't happened cause of how crazy the series gets when it comes to what if's

@The Unknown Warrior

The timeline with Ultra Instinct follows the canon story. So unless he gets it in canon he won't get it in Heroes.

I am personally fine with a Xeno profile for Vegeta.

I am neutral about Vegito.

So that means that we can make a sandbox draft for Xeno Vegeta and add him after the forum move?

Also Vegito has only one page. Even Gogeta has the Toei Gogeta and DBS Gogeta. And Xeno Vegito is very different from Canon Vegito

You can make a sandbox draft and ask a staff member to add the page, along with creating a tabber at the top of the page linking to all our Vegeta profiles.

I am uncertain, but suppose that it wouldn't cause any harm.

I'll do it...at least I'll try my best to. Though some questions

For his pictures, what do I add? I know that his base form, SSJ, and SSJ4 but does he have a SSJ2 or 3?

Okay. I'm finished.

Here's the profile.

All I did was just copy most of the powers and abilities of Goku, but left some out such as Weapon Mastery and Statistics Amplification as he has no weapon and pretty sure this Vegeta also doesn't have Kaio-Ken. Also got removed the resistance to Time Stop cause self explanatory. If he did face Hit and resisted Hit's Time Stop then let me know.

Anyway with that out of the way, I still need work to do

Firstly, is there any other powers and resistances that Vegeta has and if so, please tell me along with some explanation on what I should write. Also an explanation for some of his current powers and resistances would be helpful as well.

A summary

His statistic explanation for AP, Dura, Speed, Striking Strength, etc.

His intelligence

And thats about it. Let me know on other stuff that I need to add

Yeah I'm totally down for Xeno Vegeta. I wish I could help, but unfortunately I'm not knowledgeable enough.

I'll check through his cards to see if there's anything notable, but he's definitely missing the Key Sword as Optional Equipment.

I have no idea what I need to put down for the stats justification and summary so I put it down as TBA, along with Intelligence i think. I also need help in the Powers and Abilities

I gave a simple summary and the obvious justifications to stats and intelligence. I'll wait for Zenkai to add more abilities.

I'm on my phone rn so

Add time travel alongside dimensional travel

Tab for Keysword

And yeah, we still need to look for his card list. I can do that later unless domino gets to it first

ArgentinianDeadpool said:
sorry, i dont know much about heroes, but where is from that goku who can transform in god and ultra intinct and he fight the xeno goku?
Iirc he's called Capsule Corp Goku

Gilad Hyperstar said:
I don't see any reason why this profile shouldn't exist too
This was already debated and rejected many times. He's too similar to canon Goku, the only real difference being that this one is 2-A, so the Cano rules say his profile can't be made.

Iirc he's called Capsule Corp Goku

No, that's just a fan nickname, his name in game is just "Son Goku", exactly the name used for canon Goku.

Back