• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A long time ago, Xeno Trunks had a page but it was deleted for being too similar. However, recently I have created a blog profile:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zenkaibattery1/Xeno_Trunks_profile

I believe he should have a profile because he is no where near the same as his canon counterpart

For starters, he is a member of the time patrol. The Time Patrol does not exist in canon. Adding onto that, Xeno Trunks did not experience the Dragon Ball Super timeline, so he is not completely canon in the slightest. The original character of Xeno Trunks was from Dragon Ball Online.

On top of this, he has Super Saiyan God. Canon Trunks does not

I think it's pretty clear that Xeno Trunks should have his own profile since he is essentially more of a main character than Xeno Goku in a lot of cases throughout Heroes.

I mean, he'd also have a lot of different feat, ability, resistance and tier given he was basicaly there for all of DBH, SDBH, World Mission DBX and DBX2 etc.

The XV version of Trunks shouldn't have acausality, during XV1 he starts fading because his past self was killed by the Androids.

Xeno Trunks doesn't have Draw.

Other than that, it looks fine.

Given the fact that I also originally helped with the making of the draft, I obviously agree with the creation of a Xeno Trunks profile.

I think we could create a page for Dragon Ball Heroes Normal Goku, not Xeno Goku, the Goku who is going through normal storyline like DBS Goku but is DBH version

Vietthai96 said:
I think we could create a page for Dragon Ball Heroes Normal Goku, not Xeno Goku, the Goku who is going through normal storyline like DBS Goku but is DBH versio
That's CC Goku.

CC Goku has experienced the movies. He isn't completely the same as canon Goku.

There is an anime dbs Goku and manga Goku in heroes though

Heroes doesn't distinguish between "CC" Goku (which is purely a fan-term) and DBS Goku like it does with GT and Xeno Goku, it's all just 'Goku'.

Heroes' adaptation of the Universe Survival Saga also had Universe 7 fight several movie villains while searching for extra teammates in Hell, so there's that.

Towa is 4-B. Mira is 3-C+

He fought Mira so yeah, he should be Galaxy level.

Blame Julian he made the draft for the profile >.>

He would still scale above Towa, which is 4-A.

Also, would Mira suppressing himself really make him go from high end 3-C down to 4-A? That seems like quite a massive drop.

In saying that, Future Warrior should be 3-C as well.

IIRC:

Xeno Trunks (XV1) >> SSJ CG Trunks and Vegeta > 50% MSSJ Goku (Cell Games).

going by this, XV1 Trunks should be at the VERY least comparable to CG SSJ Goku who is 4-A or that's what I think.

That's why I placed him as "At least 4-B" since Towa appears as 4-B. But I guess either 4-A or 3-C makes more sense for him.

I suppose a conservative answer here would be

"At least 4-A, likely 3-C (Should be far superior to Towa and could fight against suppressed Mira)"

Also you could change his Base form picture to this one [1]

It's the same but it has a better color palette imo.

EDIT: or this one [[2]]

I think we will need a whole lot of images

Because the image on his profile currently is from Heroes, and the one Uchiha posted is from Xenoverse

So someone may want to look for Xenoverse and Heroes images for all his forms and label each image, unless we want to just use all heroes photos which would be fine

yeah I'll say that is good. It would be a mess if we put all of his different hair style pics tbh.

[1] this is good for SSJ imo.

Also that awkward moment when Trunks is the 3rd strongest 2-B AP wise on the wiki

POTU Mechikabura > Base Fu => Dark King Mechikabura (They both scale above both SSJ4 and SSJB Vegito but Fu scales above Cumber who fought a stronger SSJ4 Vegito since Prison planet takes place later) > SSJ4 Xeno Vegito=SSJG Trunks with Keysword

Makes sense since Cumber beat SSJ4 Xeno Vegito and SSJB KKx20

Wait, how do XV2 Future Warrior and Super Fu compare to Mechikabura?

Also, the strongest 2-B in the site AP wise is GP though.

Oh right I forgot

4th strongest*

We don't know how much stronger Super Fu is, so best to wait for later.

Future warrior deosn't matter in heroes scaling, I think y'all forgetting DBH is much higher in AP. I don't know what the Cumber V FW thread was smoking

Back