• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno King Vegeta deserve a Profile ?

Pretty much it
Masked King is different counterpart with different story & new abilities & stats
He is a member of dark empire here too so yeah he deserve a Profile I think
What do you guys think about it?!

I'd support it as well.
Though does Dark King Vegeta have any decent abilities? I know in the manga he has control over darkness but that's it as far as I'm aware but I could be wrong

He has life absorption through the Draw ability, he can summon Dark Shenron, he has Statistics Amplification (Dark Mask's Influence (SH6-ACP3, increases his Power by the number of enemies x2000 when getting ready to attack), Terror of the Mask (SH8-64, increases his dealt damage at the start of the battle, further if his fellow Masked warriors are present) and True Power (PSES10-06, triples his stats halfway through the battle)), he passively reduces the stamina of enemies (Sizzling Spirit, a boss ability) and he can nullify Statistics Amplification (Steel Body, a boss ability).

He has Draw? That's interesting because as far as I'm aware only Demon Gods and Gods of Destruction can use Draw in the arcade game, though then again Xeno Vegeta is capable of using this thing called Ssj4 God Meteor which Demon Gods and Gods of Destruction also use so it's not implausible

He has Draw? That's interesting because as far as I'm aware only Demon Gods and Gods of Destruction can use Draw in the arcade game, though then again Xeno Vegeta is capable of using this thing called Ssj4 God Meteor which Demon Gods and Gods of Destruction also use so it's not implausible
Other demons, Supreme Kais, Angels, Tuffles, Gero, 21, and Hoi can also use Draw. God Meteors are largely exclusive to gods, but can also be used by Super Saiyans 4s (specifically Xeno Vegeta and Broly) and Hearts.

King Vegeta received a lot of power from Mechikabura, that's probably why he can use Draw.

Is it likely that Dark King Vegeta would've received some of Mechikabura's God Ki or is it just an amp in power? Because I think the manga had Mechikabura call him the personification of his power

It's possible but I wouldn't assume it to be the case. Mechikabura's statement could easily just be flowery language, especially since it's later made clear that he's giving King Vegeta his "dark power". It may well be the standard Dark Ki power amp, just with King Vegeta having a level of control over the energy.

That's a shame, it honestly stinks that most of the Time Patrol doesn't try to obtain God Ki because of the resistance it gives you to demon god magic like Xeno Trunks and I believe Xeno Goku also has God Ki according to UMX? Probably wrong on that

Should King Vegeta be given Summoning and wish granting? He can summon the Dark Star Dragon Balls out of thin air and use Dark Shenron to grant a wish, like attacking his opponent or crippling their stamina

I never made a sandbox profile before but I can try.
Though we should first discuss what Xeno King Vegeta's AP justification will say
Easily took down Base Xeno Barock & Xeno Paragus, Defeated Super Saiyan 3 Xeno Bardock Fought & defeated Shroom & Salsa in their dark forms alongside Bardock.
Though I would like to give him three keys :
Keys: Dark Masked King | Dark Evolution | Great Ape

Standard practice for the Great Ape form is to include it in his Power and Abilities, ie (Transformation (Can transform into a Great Ape, increasing his capabilities drastically, and giving him Type 1 Large Size and Breath Attack)). You won't find any feats for his Great Ape form anyway, given he never uses it.

His Dark-Masked King and regular form (Dark Evolution refers to a specific kind of spell used to transform Cell and Lord Slug, so it's nothing to do with King Vegeta) don't really have much difference so it probably isn't worth separating them. It's literally just King Vegeta taking off his mask.

Standard practice for the Great Ape form is to include it in his Power and Abilities, ie (Transformation (Can transform into a Great Ape, increasing his capabilities drastically, and giving him Type 1 Large Size and Breath Attack)). You won't find any feats for his Great Ape form anyway, given he never uses it.

His Dark-Masked King and regular form (Dark Evolution refers to a specific kind of spell used to transform Cell and Lord Slug, so it's nothing to do with King Vegeta) don't really have much difference so it probably isn't worth separating them. It's literally just King Vegeta taking off his mask.
I See
So we should put them in one key
This wouldn't be Bad
Easily took down Base Xeno Barock & Xeno Paragus, Defeated Super Saiyan 3 Xeno Bardock Fought & defeated Shroom & Salsa in their dark forms alongside Bardock.

Xeno Paragus can be cut from that, he isn't comparable to either King Vegeta or Bardock.

I suggest rewording it as:
"Easily defeated Super Saiyan 3 Xeno Bardock, defeated Salsa and Shroom in their Dark Forms alongside Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Bardock."

Xeno Paragus can be cut from that, he isn't comparable to either King Vegeta or Bardock.

I suggest rewording it as:
"Easily defeated Super Saiyan 3 Xeno Bardock, defeated Salsa and Shroom in their Dark Forms alongside Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Bardock."
Yeah its good I know he didnt scale but I thought xeno paragus should be mentioned since he beat him & base Bardock together Quite easily (in broly's Profile its mentioned that broly one shots Xeno paragus thats why)
I am fine with this wording as well

Life-Force Absorption (Can use the technique "Draw" which absorbs the opponent's life-force), Summoning (Can summon Dark Shenron), Statistics Amplification (Can use the abilities "Dark Mask's Influence" which increases his power when fighting multiple enemies, and "True Power" which triples his power during the battle), Statistics Amplification Negation (Can use the ability "Steel Body" which nullifies the damage increases of any attackers)

Back