• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Xeno Goku has the tools to get past Probability manipulation, Reactive Evolution that Trumps Saiyan Reactive Power Level, and Macro Quantum Matter Manipulation. So, easy win for Simon.

Real argument is whether or not it's a stomp.

Well when Goku has something that can make something with a 0% chance of happening happen, let me know.

Might I suggest we hold off on battle threads at least for around a day for people to read up and get acquainted with Xeno Goku first? A controversial battle right off the bat is..... questionable at best.

The only way for this not to be a stomp is if Goku has somewhat of a chance to defeat Simon. Which I don't... really.... see one.... right now....

Although I don't follow DBH so I might be missing something

He might get the Hakai. He's going to get time travel, time paradox immunity, Sealing (Proper sealing), Information analysis etc

I'm stuck between wanting the world to fill with the tears of fanboys as we have Simon crushing the most powerful version of Goku like he's nothing, and wanting Simon to have a victory over Goku's most powerful Form on his profile.

Quite the predicament, you'll find.

Ah that's right, as Zenkaibattery said, Xeno Goku still doesn't have all of his abilities listed yet. I thought it looked kind of barren with the abilities brought up in the Xeno Goku creation thread.

Marco Shark said:
Didnt future warrior defeat Simon before the 2-B upgrade?
Honestly he shouldn't have. People downplayed the heck out of Probability manipulation coupled with Reactive Evolution.

depends on the level of probability manipulation and reactive evolution. No further opinion from me since I have no idea who Simon is and how his abilities actually work in detail.

That was quick, xeno goku hasn't even been here for a day and already he is up against simon.

Unless he can bypass probability hax, he gets stomped, pretty sure anything he has is irrelavant cause simon can turn it into a 0% chance of it hitting him.

He should be closed from fights until everything is gone over.

On a side note. Can someone link his profile to the son Goku page and do the redirect stuff

If Simon has probability hax on the level of turning everything to 0% that Goku can do then this is indeed a stomp.

Akreious said:
depends on the level of probability manipulation and reactive evolution. No further opinion from me since I have no idea who Simon is and how his abilities actually work in detail.
Watch Gurren Lagann and see the magic. You won't regret it.

Anyways,King Kitty was able to do something with Literally a 0% chance of happening, as stated by Lord Genome. While this was a suicide attack and he did die, Simon is much, much stronger than him.

Ok. I added in the final stuff. It should also be noted he is bascially a composite Goku, so the abilities are from across different Media. The staff didn't object to it so I am assuming it's fine.

FW only won against Simon because the Time Stop and Mid-Godly regen.

Therefir said:
FW only won against Simon because the Time Stop and Mid-Godly regen.
Despite the fact that Simon has Much better time Manipulation via Time Travel and other such abilities, and could easily just use "Lol reactive evolution" his way to a fight in stopped time. But I digress.

Time Travel is out of character and ReactivEevolutionn beating Time Stop is NLF to the max.

Time Travel is the thing he used literally immediately to counter the Anti-spiral doing it.

And Reactive evolution is how he got said time travel in the first place.

I know, doesn't mean it will be used to counter someone with it.

Best, doesn't mean it can resist Time stop

No, guess it doesn't. Whole point was that he has a superior version of time manipulation, and Reactive Evolution could easily make due.

SImon stomps. His reality warping and probability manip is far too strong.

Alittle bit. Not enough though. Simon's reality warping>>>>>>>>Ol' Sheny's.

Really. Unless someone missed Goku doing some really crazy Probability manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back