• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Vs Cresselia

I mean

If people think Goku wins by sealing first, that's their vote

Pretty sure it's just extremely descisivev

I dunno, probably because the OP gave Goku prep to seal.

Which is probably why some people voted Goku

It's thought based TK that onshots with a several million times AP advantage vs a sealing technique that wasn't even explained and everyone think it's Mafuba but apparently it's not

Read this post said:
Dialga and palkia dont really have an ap advantage. They just hackstomp xeno goku. Also doesnt she have a possibly low multiversal rating?
Hackstomps lol Palkia , Dialga and Giratina got bodied by Arceus who almost died by a freaking meteor like WTF,

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Hackstomps lol Palkia , Dialga and Giratina got bodied by Arceus who almost died by a freaking meteor like WTF,
Oh frick, time to downgrade the Poke-verse

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
I don't know about you but I really like making downgrades because of PIS after making a necro

Back