• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Passives

Was scrolling through his profile a few times lately due to certain threads, and noticed that all of his new passive abilities are only mentioned in his powers and abilities. He also has nothing listed in general for his notable attacks and techniques. I feel as though he should have a section for that, as well. I mean, even plenty of lesser relevant characters do. Even Krillin and Yamcha have their own sections for those. At the very least, I think a section for his passive abilities could be helpful, especially when he has so many.

Completely agree with OP, it's confusing.
It was stared that there would be a blog which explains everything

Yeah, it makes even less sense considering that he's a video game character. Video game characters constantly have names for pretty much all of their notable abilities, he even has names for all of his own passives. I would be fine with doing it myself if someone directed me to or gave me a list of them.

I mean his DD is pretty op.
[Insert demigra and mechikabura having their own bullshit amount of cards and DD]

Ah ok. If they'll all be added clearly to his page then this CRT doesn't matter. I just think the current page is a bit lazily done, especially when he lacks an entire section that so many pages on the wiki have. Personally I think his powers and abilities section itself should actually have a section for his passives, similarly to how he has a section for resistances, and even an extremely small section which just links to the Keysword. Then the abilities and their actual descriptions would be in the Notable Attacks / Techniques section along with everything else in there.

I could give you a list of +100 different abilities Goku and a link to the site with all Goku's ability cards has but not right now cause I'm currently using my phone and it's on 3%

Also Yuraga & Domino among others are help making a blog for all the card effects and abilities so I don't wanna act on my own before I get word from them

Oh, this thread reminds me. I've been a bit inactive since the forum change, but when it comes to the new CRT rules, I remember something about minimizing the amount of CRT's happening at once. Does that apply to all CRT's or only minor changes? Cause there's a CRT going on with Undertale right now, but I intend to make a thread to create an entire new page for it. I'm wondering if I should just do it whenever or what.

Ah whatever I'll just get on with it. I'm making it again cause the old one died, and it's been so long since then. About time I give it another shot.

Back