• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wyrm downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tend to go by feats and descriptions rather than dimensional scale, if the former completely contradicts the latter.

I don't know. What are his highest feats?

Totallynotchewbacca said:
multiple stars being destroyed casually from a single attack does not qualify 4-A he must have destroyed solar systems in a single attack for that unless he did it is hard to tell in the Gif
You see multiple stars in the sky being destroyed and separated by a giant explosion. Which would logically equate to multi solar system. It is the same reason that the final egg blaster has a multi solar system rating. It happens when you see him point his wand foward.

And was this referred to as the upper limit of his abilities?

If not, I suppose that "At least 4-A, possibly High 2-A" or just "At least 4-A" might be an idea, combined with a footnote about that such high power levels have not remotely been demonstrated or implied by the story.

I would just get rid of High 2-A altogether. 5th dimension isn't enough evidence as it could just mean another universe without any further context.

That is a good point. "At least 4-A", along with a footnote explanation about the disqualified 5-D rationale then?

Okay. Is anybody here willing to modify the page accordingly if I unlock it?

I think just 4-A instead of "at least 4-A" would fit better actually.

The note could say: While Wyrm is stated to have come from the 5th dimension, this does not make him High 2-A as there isn't evidence to determine it is an actual spatiotemporal dimension and hasn't demonstrated any feats on that scale.

Shall we ask someone knowlegable on the series if there are any other series first? If not then i could change it.

Shadow already made a good note

ShadowWarrior1999 seems to make sense. I will unlock the page.

The statistics are also in disorder. I would appreciate if you could fix that.

The speed change is fine.

Only if he hasn't demonstrated it.

Beat me to it ƒÿ× Im not so sure if he has spatial manipulation or not although he does have reality warping. Also should any changes be made to the front page? since it mentions wyrm being fith dimensional there as well.

Ive removed tier 2 category. on the right there is a box showing the categories. you hover over the categories if on computer and press the bin icon

Im not sure whether the front page needs a change in explination, since it still says wyrm are fifth dimensional cosmic entities

It says

"Wyrm is said to be a 5th-Dimensional entity and could bend reality. Additionally, their exist a species of aliens who came from a higher plane of existence and were a threat to "all planes of existence", though their canoncity is dubious."

I suppose if ant is fine with that remaining then we are done here

I'd be fine with "At least High 4-C, possibly much higher", if the profile hasn't been updated yet.

Is there anything left to do here?

Okay. Would it be fine if I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back