• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wyrm downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i don't like these things i just got to say this weak excuse of a High 2-A is NOT High 2-A because much like CW Mister Mxyzptlck while stated to be 5th dimensional he has no feats and apparently his strongest feat is casually blowing up star systems

so i think that he should be High 4-C as a more appropriate tiering unless there is a character more powerful than that because then he would scale to them

Quick question. Does the statment say something like "the fifth dimension" or is it actually reffering to a spatiotemporal dimension?

i don't know i just know that he says he is from the 5th dimension and ralph somehow tackled the dude if i remember the cllip correctly

yeah I am not knowledgeable on he verse whatsoever i just watched a few episodes but i know he claims he is from the 5th dimension and i watched a clip where ralph tackled him i believe

I mean, just as an example, Stellaris clearly uses 5-D to mean spatiotemporal dimension since it says you use fifth dimensional energy on a "lower dimensional plane"

ask someone to calc that. It could come out 4-A.

What would be 4-A if anything would be him shoving all those stars away. They're probably going ftl though, so it may not be applicable.

Star system = binary or even triple star systems, so High 4-C or 4-B depending on the size of the stars and the distance between them.

Star cluster = a collection of stars, so 4-A.

A collection of stars isn't 4-A, actually. The huge distances between solar systems is the important part.

Now actually we could give him the rating At least 4-B or 4-A potentially High 2-A due to it being . vague but it is still maybe slightly within the realm of possibility

unless his feats contradict it

Sorry but that gif literally had multiple stars being destroyed by a single attack from the wyrm at the beginning. That is clearly 4-A

multiple stars being destroyed casually from a single attack does not qualify 4-A he must have destroyed solar systems in a single attack for that unless he did it is hard to tell in the Gif

Just ask someone to calc that

yeah looking at it he destroyed some starsthen he destroyed what seems to be a solar system so yeah

I think it may be at least 4-B because what he destroyed was extremely big it seems very casually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back