• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WYRM & BONMEN General discussion

200.gif

Damm, ok then what about the units skull, most Bonemen units skulls/heads are based off of animals
Yeah it won't really matter if they are generally larger than those animals

Just find more scenes of them in comparison to other stuff or give me different characters who have references and we can scale them to that

Yeah it won't really matter if they are generally larger than those animals

Just find more scenes of them in comparison to other stuff or give me different characters who have references and we can scale them to that
I thought you could figure out the size cuz proportions and stuff

I’m trying to but there’s nothing else so far specifically for the units or other factions foot soilders

I thought you could figure out the size cuz proportions and stuff
The thing is like I said if they're regular sized creatures then sure but I'm pretty sure these are like 50-100m tall giants from the looks of things so this just won't work at all without something we can properly scale them from

We can always just skip these guys for now and do other ones

The thing is like I said if they're regular sized creatures then sure but I'm pretty sure these are like 50-100m tall giants from the looks of things so this just won't work at all without something we can properly scale them from

We can always just skip these guys for now and do other ones
I guess, I’ll still put in there ap and stuff for the blog. But for lifting strength, what would ripping apart an abram tank constitute to?

I guess, I’ll still put in there ap and stuff for the blog. But for lifting strength, what would ripping apart an abram tank constitute to?
Entirely depends on the creators definition of ripping an abrams apart is be ut from certain joints on moving parts or straight through the armor digging through with their hands that's pretty vague but it at least constitutes as Class 5 I suppose

Something like this

Alongside actual AP kinda shit tho

You need to actually seperate them and give actual details from lore regarding the tiering and examples of hax or what not that those tiers have or any kinda physiology shit
Something like this

Alongside actual AP kinda shit tho
I already posted the feats, but I can work on the other things

I already posted the feats, but I can work on the other things
In here not in the blog like I said ya actually gotta bust ass and put in the work for it cause for a general verse sorta thing that just won't cut it especially dealing sith the fact you have seral tier 5 to tier 2 guys you'll need to do a shit ton better than that

In here not in the blog like I said ya actually gotta bust ass and put in the work for it cause for a general verse sorta thing that just won't cut it especially dealing sith the fact you have seral tier 5 to tier 2 guys you'll need to do a shit ton better than that
So your saying I should post hax and physiology here and then make another blog for that?

So your saying I should post hax and physiology here and then make another blog for that?
I'm saying you need to blog the hax and AP shit and explain the tier shit for the verse, having it here doesn't mean shit if its not where it matters that's why I sent two really good examples but then I told you to also add shit to in good detail cover the actual stats (AP, LS, and Speed) for each of the tiers and use calcs and lore to do so.

I'm saying you need to blog the hax and AP shit and explain the tier shit for the verse, having it here doesn't mean shit if its not where it matters that's why I sent two really good examples but then I told you to also add shit to in good detail cover the actual stats (AP, LS, and Speed) for each of the tiers and use calcs and lore to do so.
Ok so then should I spilt this up or keep this all in one blog ?

Ok well besdies that, should I give more explanation as to why they might scale to each other or just keep it as it is(them being on the same threat lvl)
Do they not provide the threat level and other details for that exact thing in the first link you sent me, I feel like this i pretty simple and they like go into detail on this stuff.

It shouldn't be hard at all to regurgitate that in wiki terms denoting stats and hax for each tier and giving explanations on shit

Do they not provide the threat level and other details for that exact thing in the first link you sent me, I feel like this i pretty simple and they like go into detail on this stuff.

It shouldn't be hard at all to regurgitate that in wiki terms denoting stats and hax for each tier and giving explanations on shit
Ok cool

Back