• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WYRM & BONMEN General discussion

Thanks, but now that we’ve moved up to the upper tiers(kind off) can speed and stuff be calced off of the size of characters?
There's a chart for that on the large size calculations but you need to actually have proof they can move at those speeds considering their sizes so it's better to just calc any reap.speed feats aside from that

There's a chart for that on the large size calculations but you need to actually have proof they can move at those speeds considering their sizes so it's better to just calc any reap.speed feats aside from that
What do mean? Like do they have to actually traverse light years or something or?

What do mean? Like do they have to actually traverse light years or something or?
If you want to use the values from the large size calculations page then yeah you'll need scans to use those speeds but outside of that page its literally just better off if you calc any feats they have themselves instead of using the large size page

If you want to use the values from the large size calculations page then yeah you'll need scans to use those speeds but outside of that page its literally just better off if you calc any feats they have themselves instead of using the large size page
I thought all you needed was to know said character can move normally despite its size and just go up from there. In terms of speed feats the only one that comes to mine is fenrir and 7th balaam escaping tarturs(black hole prison)

I thought all you needed was to know said character can move normally despite its size and just go up from there. In terms of speed feats the only one that comes to mine is fenrir and 7th balaam escaping tarturs(black hole prison)
We're literally saying the exact same thing, if they can move normally at those sizes then they'd have speed feats on that level naturally in which case you could literally also just calc whatever the feat is. And either way to prove they can move normally you'd need scans and more likely the not the scans themself with be a feat that can calculated so its all circular.

We're literally saying the exact same thing, if they can move normally at those sizes then they'd have speed feats on that level naturally in which case you could literally also just calc whatever the feat is. And either way to prove they can move normally you'd need scans and more likely the not the scans themself with be a feat that can calculated so its all circular.
Oh then it should work, atleast for ra since there’s a scan of him fighting the flayed prince

This would be an FTL feat by default since light isn't able to excape a black hole's event horizon
And you'd also get these hax

Can't do anything for durability or LS unfortunately since literally surviving inside a black hole would be High 3-A

That’s fine, I just needed something for speed. Jaguars like balam eat planets and stars plus him and his cousin fought so hard they made a quazar(though that last one is only on pateron sadly). Surviving inside a black hole gives u 3-a?

Surviving inside a black hole gives u 3-a?
Yes tsken literally irl
That’s fine, I just needed something for speed. Jaguars like balam eat planets and stars plus him and his cousin fought so hard they made a quazar(though that last one is only on pateron sadly).
Well all of the planet or star eaters would be FTL anyways if they travel interstellar distances in short timeframes

Yes irl

Well all of the planet or star eaters would be FTL anyways if they travel interstellar distances in short timeframes
Hmm, prototype bonemen were made from beings that could survive inside black holes

true, but in terms of LS what would balam’s size grant in the second link I posted

Hmm, prototype bonemen were made from beings that could survive inside black holes

true, but in terms of LS what would balam’s size grant in the second link I posted
They wouldn't be high 3-A though you'd actually need to prove that and hell even the top and god tiers are only tier 5 to tier 4 from what I've seen, I don't think we've even seen one with an outright 3-C feat

They'd get the FTL shit and hax resistances

They wouldn't be high 3-A though you'd actually need to prove that and hell even the top and god tiers are only tier 5 to tier 4 from what I've seen, I don't think we've even seen one with an outright 3-C feat

They'd get the FTL shit and hax resistances
True I just found it interesting tbh. Pretty sure god tiers and top tiers are much higher than tier 5 and 4.

maybe, I’m not sure yet tbh since it could be a specific unit.

but in terms of the balam thing with would his LS be ?

Have yet to see any feats posted that are above either of those

You aren't gonna get LS from that its the same deal as Ap
https://vsbattles.com/threads/wyrm-bonmen-general-discussion.156076/post-5900987

Why not? As long as the character is shown to move reasonably at a massive size then isn’t it allowed to give LS based on there size just like speed
More on the black hole stuff

Ok, I keep this in mind for the other blog

Why not? As long as the character is shown to move reasonably at a massive size then isn’t it allowed to give LS based on there size just like speed
My guy I didn't say shit about his size hence my saying same as the AP which means you aren't gonna get LS from the black hole SAME as the AP, you can ofc get LS from his size, it'd be dumb to say otherwise

My guy I didn't say shit about his size hence my saying same as the AP which means you aren't gonna get LS from the black hole SAME as the AP, you can ofc get LS from his size, it'd be dumb to say otherwise
And I didn’t say anything about the black hole besdies needing it for speed shit hence me referring to balam.

Looks like we can really start cooking now, I just got permission from the artist to use sone pateron lore stuff and he’ll help with summarizing characters for profiles
I think this is only fine for character descriptions in their profile summary and for the renders, they can't actually give input on the verse itself or do things in a way to give their characters better feats on the wiki. Etc. Etc. Or else they'd be mega illegal and you could get a ban and the verse can no longer be indexed on the wiki

I think this is only fine for character descriptions in their profile summary and for the renders, they can't actually give input on the verse itself or do things in a way to give their characters better feats on the wiki. Etc. Etc. Or else they'd be mega illegal and you could get a ban and the verse can no longer be indexed on the wiki
Oh know, I just needed his blessing cuz there’s some old(and new) lore feats that weren’t posted publicly

Last edited:
Back