• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

I don't know if this has been brought up before but I saw a thing a while ago that might be interesting. In a promo, Apollo Crews potentially have shown that he has precog.

It could be interpreted as him just visualizing what is going to happen tho so it's just a maybe.
If you're going to make a CRT, then you should probably put "Possibly" in there.

Or you can go on the Q&A thread and ask whether or not if the feat was Precog or not.

It's not much tho

I think it’s less precognition about the fact he’s about to beat the shit out of him and more fantasising in his head about beating the shit out of him and then doing so, he doesn’t even attack the same way, in his dream sequence he slams his head on the table, you can clearly see him lead with a kick the second time the sequence plays out

It looks more like a knee strike watching it again but it certainty wasn’t the head-slam from the dream sequence
I think he was about to grab his head before the camera cut off.

But yeah. It does not look the same.

We should probably make a Q&A on it to see what staff say.

It kinda does look wack. The dream sequence had a one hand head slam while the actual one is whatever it was. Yet it did correctly predict what the guy was going to say.

I mean, he still knew what was going to happen (assuming it it was Precog).
He was able to, on a one-time basis, forsee an event happening, that event being him kicking ass. That doesn’t mean he would’ve known what to do had his opponent fought back, and he didn’t even “fulfil” the precognition anyways because he attacked in a different way

Huge Announcement For The WWE Verse:

9-B+ and potentially even 9-A WWE is on the horizon after the following calculations:

Big Show Slams The Undertaker: 21,873,948.1 Joules (9-A)

Bam Bam Bigelow and Tazz: 15,246,271.2 Joules (9-B+)

Big Show Chokeslams JBL: 12,357,805.5 Joules (9-B+)

And since these calcs will be used mainly for the Top and God Tiers, the Supernatural Tiers upscale from this value, so they might potentially upscale to baseline 9-A due to the difference between the Bam Bam and Tazz feat and baseline 9-A being pretty minuscule.

Last edited:
I don't think the whole point was winning, the point was that Undertaker can quickly adapt and evolve to many different scenarios.
I mean... it’s not really on the level of accelerated development. It’s just a world class athlete adapting to new stipulations, and he obviously didn’t do it all that well anyways given he lost

I mean... it’s not really on the level of accelerated development. It’s just a world class athlete adapting to new stipulations, and he obviously didn’t do it all that well anyways given he lost
Losing isn't necessarily the point.

The fact that he adapted/evolved in a match that he never competed in says a lot. Edge is considered by many to be the master of TLC matchups. This isn't some normal guy Undertaker is facing.

I mean, the fact that Edge needed help from 4 other people in order to win already says a lot.

Huge Announcement For The WWE Verse:

9-B+ and potentially even 9-A WWE is on the horizon after the following calculations:

Big Show Slams The Undertaker: 21,873,948.1 Joules (9-A)

Bam Bam Bigelow and Tazz: 15,246,271.2 Joules (9-B+)

Big Show Chokeslams JBL: 12,357,805.5 Joules (9-B+)

And since these calcs will be used mainly for the Top and God Tiers, the Supernatural Tiers upscale from this value, so they might potentially upscale to baseline 9-A due to the difference between the Bam Bam and Tazz feat and baseline 9-A being pretty minuscule.
Updated this.

Back