• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Qceules.png

The calc did get accepted.

Those arguments were something that were already addressed (and possibly debunked? Don't take my word for it).

They were a good amount of people in the thread debunking Pyscho's arguments.
yah but he still stood by his problems and never stated "oh alright then that makes sense" from what I remember and since the calc was changed AFTER he accepted it, it would need to be reevaluated.

yah but he still stood by his problems and never stated "oh alright then that makes sense" from what I remember
Yeah. That's true.

and since the calc was changed AFTER he accepted it, it would need to be reevaluated.
I mean, looking at the BigShow v Undertaker calc, it doesn't seem like he was convinced
🗿

Y'all have no idea how pissed I would be if these calcs get downgraded to something undesirable...

Anyways, I've found some good Stamina/Pain Tolerance feats:

Ultimate Warrior got beaten down and choked with a steel bar, getting right back up and ragdolling grown men across the ring moments later.

He also no-sold Triple H’s Pedigree--one of the most deadly finishing moves in professional wrestling.

Claims to have had a shard of crystal lodged in his skull by the Macho King, and to have left it in against the surgeon’s advice with no lasting consequences.

Was buried alive by Jake the Snake.

Survived a bite from one of Jake the Snake’s venomous cobras and was still strong enough to break down a barred door shortly afterwards. He recovered in time for Summer Slam 91 and claimed the poison had only made him stronger.

Endured a curse from Papa Shango that caused him to start spontaneously bleeding from his chest, hands, and face.

These are all feats from The Ultimate Warrior.

Chris Jericho fought and defeated Dolph Ziggler despite having injured ribs.

Seth Rollins fought and defeated Brock Lesnar with injured ribs.

Brock Lesnar suffered a broken rib mid match and still continued fighting and ended up winning.

Seth Rollins fought and defeated Triple H with an injured leg.

Cene suffered severe amounts of blood loss and was still able to win his 'I Quit' match against JBL.

Cody Rhodes defeated Seth Rollins despite having a torn pectoral muscle.

Johnny Gargano also took a knee strike with a steel chair through the barricade, and then was buried under multiple items (even a human), and he still found a way to will himself back up before the count of 10.

While participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, Drew McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim.

McIntyre also took 2 Punt Kicks from Randy Orton, yet McIntyre still found a way to will himself up.

McIntyre then took a 3rd Punt Kick later on, and it was then revealed later on that McIntyre suffered a fractured jaw.

However, Drew McIntyre returned only 2 weeks later and brawled with Orton like nothing happened.

Keep in mind that the Punt Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in the WWE, as it has taken out some of the best, and it has put competitors out of action for months.

Anyways, I've found some good Stamina/Pain Tolerance feats:

Ultimate Warrior got beaten down and choked with a steel bar, getting right back up and ragdolling grown men across the ring moments later.

He also no-sold Triple H’s Pedigree--one of the most deadly finishing moves in professional wrestling.

Claims to have had a shard of crystal lodged in his skull by the Macho King, and to have left it in against the surgeon’s advice with no lasting consequences.

Was buried alive by Jake the Snake.

Survived a bite from one of Jake the Snake’s venomous cobras and was still strong enough to break down a barred door shortly afterwards. He recovered in time for Summer Slam 91 and claimed the poison had only made him stronger.

Endured a curse from Papa Shango that caused him to start spontaneously bleeding from his chest, hands, and face.

These are all feats from The Ultimate Warrior.

Chris Jericho fought and defeated Dolph Ziggler despite having injured ribs.

Seth Rollins fought and defeated Brock Lesnar with injured ribs.

Brock Lesnar suffered a broken rib mid match and still continued fighting and ended up winning.

Seth Rollins fought and defeated Triple H with an injured leg.

Cene suffered severe amounts of blood loss and was still able to win his 'I Quit' match against JBL.

Cody Rhodes defeated Seth Rollins despite having a torn pectoral muscle.

Johnny Gargano also took a knee strike with a steel chair through the barricade, and then was buried under multiple items (even a human), and he still found a way to will himself back up before the count of 10.

While participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, Drew McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim.

McIntyre also took 2 Punt Kicks from Randy Orton, yet McIntyre still found a way to will himself up.

McIntyre then took a 3rd Punt Kick later on, and it was then revealed later on that McIntyre suffered a fractured jaw.

However, Drew McIntyre returned only 2 weeks later and brawled with Orton like nothing happened.

Keep in mind that the Punt Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in the WWE, as it has taken out some of the best, and it has put competitors out of action for months.
Let’s not mention you proposed this as Supernatural Willpower initially

Me and Random have been discussing the tiers of characters in this verse. Specifically God and Supernatural tiers. Currently we have the Supernaturals as "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, "Demon" Finn Balor, and The Undertaker. However I disagree with this (Random seems to disagree as well) because Brock and Roman at the very least should scale above Taker due to beating him in clean contests. Ultimate Warrior has also no sold god tiers like Hulk Hogan. We would like to hear your takes on this topic.

Me and Random have been discussing the tiers of characters in this verse. Specifically God and Supernatural tiers. Currently we have the Supernaturals as "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, "Demon" Finn Balor, and The Undertaker. However I disagree with this (Random seems to disagree as well) because Brock and Roman at the very least should scale above Taker due to beating him in clean contests. Ultimate Warrior has also no sold god tiers like Hulk Hogan. We would like to hear your takes on this topic.
I always kinda wanted Taker to only be Supernatural Tier at Wrestlemania specifically, but that got lost in translation along the way. I will say that “he beat him clean once” is iffy because of the whole everyone fights/beats/loses to everyone thing. Undertaker beat Goldberg, who Squashed Lesnar, who... beat Undertaker. Scaling should preferably be done through consistency of results rather than individual matches

I always kinda wanted Taker to only be Supernatural Tier at Wrestlemania specifically, but that got lost in translation along the way. I will say that “he beat him clean once” is iffy because of the whole everyone fights/beats/loses to everyone thing. Undertaker beat Goldberg, who Squashed Lesnar, who... beat Undertaker. Scaling should preferably be done through consistency of results rather than individual matches
He consistently has showing above Taker, including at Wrestlemania itself. The consistency doesn't exist. It's one of the reasons tiers are so important for this verse. Prime Brock Lesnar is equivalent to Wrestlemania Taker if not above him. At best you could say Undertaker > Non Prime Goldberg and Prime Goldberg >>> Non Prime Brock Lesnar. (Do note when I say "prime" I do not mean physically. I mean the point at which they win more than usual.)

I'm neutral on Brock being in Supernatural Tier.

Though, I'm starting to think that UW should be in Supernatural Tier.

I once again see the reasoning behind Supernatural UW but I see it as a gimmick. I forgot the name (gotta look it up) but there was a wrestler who did the exact same thing. Instead their tier should be based on success.

I mean, wrestlers who legit no-sell wrestlers' finishers (UW, The Fiend) should be in Supernatural Tier imo.

Though if you want success, then UW defeated Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania.

Though tbf, Hulk Hogan is quite known for no selling finishing moves as well.
This is exactly what I was saying. Hogan no sold as well, do we give everyone that scales to him Supernatural? What Bray Wyatt did was no sell a god tiers move to the point of no struggle. It's not like UW just beat his opponents no diff. The Fiend looked like it didn't phase him.

This is exactly what I was saying. Hogan no sold as well, do we give everyone that scales to him Supernatural? What Bray Wyatt did was no sell a god tiers move to the point of no struggle. It's not like UW just beat his opponents no diff. The Fiend looked like it didn't phase him.
UW did the same thing The Fiend did.

He literally no sold the Pedigree with no struggle whatsoever.

UW did the same thing The Fiend did.

He literally no sold the Pedigree with no struggle whatsoever.
1 Pedigree / = / (what felt like) 90 curb stomps. The person I was thinking about is Hawk from Legion of Doom. He was infamous for no selling moves, including the Tombstone to a degree. Should we give him Supernatural?

You don't have to be as powerful as The Fiend to be Supernatural Tier.

The Fiend is on a different level. I'm just arguing for UW to be in Supernatural Tier in general.

You don't have to be as powerful as The Fiend to be Supernatural Tier.

The Fiend is on a different level. I'm just arguing for UW to be in Supernatural Tier in general.
You said what UW did was the same as what the Fiend did. I was disputing that claim. I also used the Hawk example to show why I disagree with the gimmick making you Supernatural if you are still losing matches. Supernatural should be based on impact AND win rate.

The Ultimate Warrior holds the highest win percentage in WWE history, with a whopping 124-2-13.

This should without a doubt make him Supernatural Tier, if no one in the WWE has a better record than him.

However, I do think The Fiend might edge him out in a fight.

Then again, brodie lost to Goldberg (goofy ahh matchup).

Back